How Long does it take PowerFULL to WORK a Lawyer Asked. - AnabolicMinds.com

How Long does it take PowerFULL to WORK a Lawyer Asked.

1. Guest

How Long does it take PowerFULL to WORK a Lawyer Asked.

I got an e-mail from our lawyer asking how long it takes PowerFULL to work. I figured I would share with you guys.

sleep is almost instantly. For the first 4 days start with 2 caps before bed and the next four-ten days increase to 3. Why? Because just like with synthetic HGH the surge will cause insomina at first which indicates powerfull increases HGH significantly(our research shows it's close to injecting 3ius of HGH but the big difference is it only last for 120 minutes and returns to baseline and with synthetic is continous...which you really do not want because HGH will cause insulin resistance) so the body need to adjust to the HGH surge.

take 3-4 caps 45 minutes before sex is a most.

I also take 2 caps one hour after my morning meal. The key with PowerFULL is to take 1 hour after injesting carbohydrates(insulin returns to baseline). once you eat carbohydrates, the insulin response kills the HGH surge.

If I take it 1 hour after a meal, I get the full benefits(120 mintues of HGH release) of Powerfull before my next meal.

The bests times to take is:

-1 hour after a meal(do not eat for another 150 minutes. we give it 30 minutes to get into circulation).

-45 minutes before a workout stacked with a stimulant. Increase fat loss and mind muscle connection because PowerfULL increase dopamine and the cholorophtum helps resist exercise fatique.

-before bed

Around day 14-15 your complexion will improve, nails and hair will look healthier and sleep will be amazing! All sure signs of a significant release of HGH.

Hope this helps

2. Advanced Member

I'll be honest I was one of those warry of USP even after trying a few supps, but your new powerFULL really is among the best supps from any brand that Ive used.
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I took a day off from Powerfull and just took Melatonin and GABA last night and I'm paying for it today Ended up getting up at 6 after waking up repeatedly throughout the night. I get similar sleep benefits from 2g of 1-Carboxy, so the L-Dopa is really helpful for me. Two thumbs way up

You may wish to mention the 5on/2off protocol for completeness in your OP for future readers and completeness. Your call.
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    I'll be honest I was one of those warry of USP even after trying a few supps, but your new powerFULL really is among the best supps from any brand that Ive used.
    Great feedback! Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. Senior Member

So how does the LAWYER like it? Not sure if that is supposed to make your response special or not, but don't see why including "lawyer" in both the title and post have any relevance to your answer.
  6. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    So how does the LAWYER like it? Not sure if that is supposed to make your response special or not, but don't see why including "lawyer" in both the title and post have any relevance to your answer.
    It was a question asked by our lawyer. He has not used the product yet. I was only informing him how I would use PowerFULL and thought the advice would help others...
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

i see
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

im just wondering could you explain the benefits that powerful has over bulk l-dopa, or bulk 1-carboxy(isnt this l-dopa).

Im looking to try out either of them soon.

thanks.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    im just wondering could you explain the benefits that powerful has over bulk l-dopa, or bulk 1-carboxy(isnt this l-dopa).

thanks.
    I don't know the answer, so I'll bump this for Ari
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post

thanks.
    x2.
    very helpful post though, OP.
  11. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

another great benefit is powerful's anti-prolactin response, particularly for those who do certain ph's like tren extreme/sd/phera. i have been doing 1 month on 1 off of powerful for around 6 months now, good stuff.
  12. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    I don't know the answer, so I'll bump this for Ari
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    As has been stated thus far, L-DOPA supplementation is more or less useless without concurrent decarboxylase inhibitor administration (most commonly, carbidopa). Without concomitant administration of DCIs, L-DOPA will undergo enzymatic conversion in peripheral tissues, leading to unwanted and unfortunate side effects; for this reason, and due to Dopamine's inability to cross the BBB, concurrent DCI administration is necessary for sufficient dopaminergic expression in the Substantia Nigra.

Furthermore, and has also been mentioned, L-DOPA administration over long periods can have neuro-degradative effects, as well as prominent effects on motor function fluctuation (dyskenisia). One of the most prominent negative effects of L-DOPA administration is its degradation of dopaminergic ions, leading to a substantially decreased endogenous dopamine production over lengthy dosing periods; obviously, this is antithetical to the stated purpose of L-DOPA administration. This deregulation of Dopamine production is congruent with the tolerability and long-term efficacy concerns demonstrated by synthetic L-DOPA administration. This has led to necessary research into alternative treatments for Parkinson's models, some of this research is provided briefly below.

Given these detriments, Dopamine agonism would seem to be not only foolish, but dangerous to one's health, as has been mentioned here. However, most of the negative effects mentioned herein have been focused exclusively, whether purposively or by oversight, on synthetic L-DOPA; this, then, begs the question of what differences arise as it pertains to synthetic L-DOPA administration and administration of naturally occurring L-DOPA. This question seems pertinent to raise for reasons twofold; firstly, Mucuna as a whole and PowerFULL itself have been mentioned within this discussion; secondly, this is an L-DOPA discussion, and any relevant discourse on the complexities of neurotransmitters must contain a certain degree of nuance and specificity. Without raising the very valid question of natural vs., synthetic L-DOPA administration, this discussion lacks the mentioned characteristics.

As stated, a large amount of research is currently being conducted on this same issue at hand; while results, just as with any compound, have been neither characteristically "good" or "bad", one could say the majority of research on MP has been encouraging. This stems from a demonstrated superiority of MP over synthetic L-DOPA, even with concomitant Carbidopa administration, to induce dopaminergic expression. This superiority is not minute in anyway, and, as the sources demonstrate, has been up to twice that of LD/CD administration. This efficacy is not only demonstrated in higher short-term, baseline increases of L-DOPA in MP, but in terms of long-term administration tolerability and efficacy profiles. This increased ability for long-term administration and efficacy itself has been postulated to stem from many factors; firstly, a high expression of Dopamine in the Substantia Nigra with a concurrent lack of dopaminergic expression in peripheral tissues has been noted (herein being used in the context of any tissue unresponsive to the desired effects of Dopamine). This increases the tolerability due to a lack of increase in motor flucuation compared to its higher mean concentration and longer on time, as well as a lesser degree of cognitive function degradation; secondly, MP has been postulated to contain not only alkaloids which may enhance L-DOPA (DCIs), but constituents which may exert independent, beneficial anti-Parkinson's/Dopamine induction effects. In either respect, this leads to an ability of MP to exert increased Dopamine production over synthetic LD/CD preparations with, once again, a lower expression of unwanted side effects; lastly, MP has demonstrated the ability to be neuro-restorative. This has been expressed in not only an increase (as opposed to decrease in its synthetic counterpart) of endogenous L-DOPA and Dopamine production, but a regeneration of damaged Dopaminergic Ions in the Substantia Nigra (therein leading to a circular increase in its efficacy), increased mitochondrial expression of Complex-I as well as increasing Serotonin and Norepinephrine. Crude preparations of MP were also shown to contain COQ-10 and NADH (both neuro-protective in Parkinson's treatment).

I feel it is important to note at this point, a few things, some in favour of, and some in reflective caution about, the benefits of MP mentioned herein. The question will now invariably raised about relative dosing of crude MP vs., synthetic LD/CD administration in the studies used. To address that question, it is imperative to note that the seeds/leaves of MP which contain roughly 9-14% L-DOPA are used to make a crude, liquidized preparation of MP so named "HP-200". This preparation, even in its crude form, is considered a viable alternative for Parkinson's treatment at an L-DOPA concentration of 4%. Most commercial preparations of MP are standardized to contain anywhere from 50-98% L-DOPA; in the case of USP Labs, we begin with a 75% standardization, and end up with a 50% standardization. Obviously, this leads to a much lower necessary dose of commercially standardized Mucuna to achieve the effects of HP-200.

Secondly, while every consumer is sick and tired of each company lauding their extraction and sourcing ability, and the effect on the end product therein, in the case of Mucuna, this is a tangible and necessary concern. Genotype, latitude, cultivation and preparation methods all exert an effect on the quality and concentration of L-DOPA in Mucuna seeds.

Thirdly, more research is necessary - that is clear. It has only been relatively recently that L-DOPA's role in Parkinson's has been elucidated, and thereby only very recently that a large body of legitimate research on Mucuna has been undertaken. Therefore, while the sources below demonstrate its vast superiority to synthetic LD/CD preparations, for various reasons, more research needs to be conducted on its long term efficacy and tolerability. However, I feel confident in refuting much of the cautionary evidence presented in this discussion on L-DOPA, at least as it pertains to natural preparations.

As a final note, I would like to agree that standard L-DOPA administration is unnecessary and potentially harmful, but espouse that the opposite is true in terms of MP preparations. Along with the effects on Dopamine mentioned herein, it is also objectively documented to raise Testosterone, Semen volume, as well as display potent Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Inflammatory, and Anti-Depression effects. In no way is MP useless, and I speak of MP in a general sense.

I would also like to apologize for the disorderly nature of my sources; this was not a pre-fabricated nor planned write-up, and I chose to include relevant text as well. However, the assertions made within are substantiated in full by the evidence.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...fo-mullet.html

Abstracts there.
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Hey guys how long ago was the Powerful formula changed and what changes were made?

Mr.50
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

just took my first dose tonight! have a feeling I'm going to love Powerfull!

Similar Forum Threads

1. how long for t3 to work?
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 09:42 AM
  2. how long does it take for epi to work?
    By TURUGBY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 01:42 PM
  3. How Long for HCG to Work?
    By longrob in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 01:26 PM