PROMO: BC/EAA - $15 - AM Members Only - One Catch

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I promised to offer a sick discount on our new BCAA / EAA product and here it is...with ONE CATCH...you must promise to do a log if you use this code. If not our old codes for AM members work AM50, but to get this new code, I am asking you to promise to do a log, either here or on another board to help spread the word! (keep the code to yourself though... ;) )

BC/EAA Profile

4g BCAA
4g EAA
2g L-Glutamine

30 Servings
Blue Raspberry Flavor

mixes well

If you promise to help us spread the word and do a log on AM or another site here it is!
COUPON CODE: PROMISELOG

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
sounds good. when will it be available?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
ok. Still says preorder on the site.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
picked up some, cant wait to get it and add it too my stack

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in, eric. Going to purchase now! :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Think the current tubs have the standard 30servings + 3 free servings. Great price for a great formula.

Logs should be up soon including mine :)

LiLJaY

Awards
Ill be up for it..

Im currently mega-dosing BCAA. using 50g a day on training days, 30g on off days.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Hot-Dangit, another one! I'll for sure do a log. If not I gotta reach into my pocket some more for some Xtend with my upcoming log i'm doin starting the monday after thanksgiving. I'll for sure do it!
did i mention it was gonna include MMv2! Oh yeah.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
how long is this going to be good for?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hot-Dangit, another one! I'll for sure do a log. If not I gotta reach into my pocket some more for some Xtend with my upcoming log i'm doin starting the monday after thanksgiving. I'll for sure do it!
did i mention it was gonna include MMv2! Oh yeah.
with some mmv2??? Hell yeah!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
holy shiznit! thats a great deal. may have to ask my g/f for some for my birthday, which is coming up soon.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
got package today but need to talk to someone about it, how do I go about this?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
pm sent, thanks bro
No worries man, hope you got my reply, my computer is acting up so PM legalgear and he will get your sorted, appologies about me not beign able to do more from my end.

Let me know if it gets resolved.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
im sure, he just hasnt been on but im sure he will be tomorrow.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Alright gentlemen, I just purchased 2 bottles of MMv2 with my Amino Acid complex. I do like the design of the bottle. Only one question guys. Like an idiot i didn't check out the shirts until after I ordered. I couldn't find a price so i added it to my checking account and it said $2.00. I typed in my AM code and it was of course $1.00. I was like hell yeah, ill sport that around with my geared up bod! Then i hit checkout and the shipping was like 12 or 13 bucks when i probably could have had it in my other order for free, right? Anyway I was curious if you guys could send me a shirt! I have my order number and all. If not I understand, business is business! I will log my cycle the monday after thanksgiving. Thanks, Bravoboy!!!!!!

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
oh word..i was looking for something for my h-drol stack. definatly be picking this up and will include it in my log

Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh

Awards
send an email to [email protected] along with your order number and tell them Eric said to throw in a T-Shirt

LG must of thought I was some great big fat person (Darth Bimmel, anyone get that reference?) cause they sent me an XL :) I worked hard to go from XXL to L and now you guys are setting me back a year... bastards. ;) Nice surprise.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
LG must of thought I was some great big fat person (Darth Bimmel, anyone get that reference?) cause they sent me an XL :) I worked hard to go from XXL to L and now you guys are setting me back a year... bastards. ;) Nice surprise.
yeah I got a 2xl from them a while back. I couldn't wear it but I gave it to one of my friends.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
On the website, New Customers have only one choice of Country, United States. Will your products be available to Canada?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just for AM, eh? You guys have the same deal going on at BodyBuilding Dungeon, too! :D
Good deal, though - i picked some up. I'm a huge advocate for aminos.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
US only for this offer...sorry for those trying to order from elsewhere...

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this suppose to be up on AM ? or at the official lg website??

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One of my guys must have put this up there without asking me... No one ever listens to me.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
is this suppose to be up on AM ? or at the official lg website??
I believe this a AM exclusive ;)
LG's right... no one ever does listen to the boss...or usually the boss is the last to know.

:)

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
about how long for a shipment to arrive in southeast texas from your website?

Longtorso

Longtorso

Awards
Initial impressions:

Smells and tastes like raspberry jell-o. Mixes quite well for BCAAs. It's sweet, but not annoyingly so (I'll contrast it to Controlled Labs PurplE WrAAth, which is a great product with far too much sweetener in it). Tired of similar supps that kick you in the teeth with sweetness - that always seems to leave me feeling bloated.
Have mixed it with some vanilla protein powder PWO and it makes for a great taste. Wish it wasn't colored, but I suppose it comes from the flavoring agent.

Container is "right sized" for the product - I'm _really_ getting tired of huge containers that are 1/4 full of supplement. Hopefully the "10% free" is going to be in there for a while ;)
While I can't see BCAAs going hydroscopic, the desiccant package is a nice touch just in case - kinda shows LG cares about the product.

So far I like it - glad I got 2 :)
Plan to drink it pretty much throughout the day. Hoping to fight going catabolic, and aid a bit in recovery. Will log it when I start...

I've been using product from NutraBio - I love their stuff. But it's "straight" product - no flavoring or coloring. My BCAA/Glutamine mix from them is like drinking a piss flavored sno-globe (worse when I add GMS!) but it never really bothered me because I wasn't drinking it constantly like I will be with the LG stuff. The LG BC+EAA is a HUGE improvement in mix, texture, and taste.

Would love to see LG do a citrus-type version with same low-key/mild flavoring. This product is a "win".

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Initial impressions:

Smells and tastes like raspberry jell-o. Mixes quite well for BCAAs. It's sweet, but not annoyingly so (I'll contrast it to Controlled Labs PurplE WrAAth, which is a great product with far too much sweetener in it). Tired of similar supps that kick you in the teeth with sweetness - that always seems to leave me feeling bloated.
Have mixed it with some vanilla protein powder PWO and it makes for a great taste. Wish it wasn't colored, but I suppose it comes from the flavoring agent.

Container is "right sized" for the product - I'm _really_ getting tired of huge containers that are 1/4 full of supplement. Hopefully the "10% free" is going to be in there for a while ;)
While I can't see BCAAs going hydroscopic, the desiccant package is a nice touch just in case - kinda shows LG cares about the product.

So far I like it - glad I got 2 :)
Plan to drink it pretty much throughout the day. Hoping to fight going catabolic, and aid a bit in recovery. Will log it when I start...

I've been using product from NutraBio - I love their stuff. But it's "straight" product - no flavoring or coloring. My BCAA/Glutamine mix from them is like drinking a piss flavored sno-globe (worse when I add GMS!) but it never really bothered me because I wasn't drinking it constantly like I will be with the LG stuff. The LG BC+EAA is a HUGE improvement in mix, texture, and taste.

Would love to see LG do a citrus-type version with same low-key/mild flavoring. This product is a "win".
Hey nice little review there man! appreciate it and glad you like the product :)

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
received my package yesterday that consisted of the BC + EAA and two pretty bottles of MMv2. I'll be running the amino compound during the PCT of my cycle. I'll be logging it plus i will give a review of the product on here when i am finished. Thanks.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
received my package yesterday that consisted of the BC + EAA and two pretty bottles of MMv2. I'll be running the amino compound during the PCT of my cycle. I'll be logging it plus i will give a review of the product on here when i am finished. Thanks.
Nice order man. You will love that run of supplements you have there.