PROMO: BC/EAA - $15 - AM Members Only - One Catch

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Just for AM, eh? You guys have the same deal going on at BodyBuilding Dungeon, too!
    Good deal, though - i picked some up. I'm a huge advocate for aminos.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    On the website, New Customers have only one choice of Country, United States. Will your products be available to Canada?
    Checking this now for you
    •   
       


  3. US only for this offer...sorry for those trying to order from elsewhere...

  4. is this suppose to be up on AM ? or at the official lg website??
    S.n.S team member

  5. One of my guys must have put this up there without asking me... No one ever listens to me.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    is this suppose to be up on AM ? or at the official lg website??
    I believe this a AM exclusive
    LG's right... no one ever does listen to the boss...or usually the boss is the last to know.


  7. about how long for a shipment to arrive in southeast texas from your website?

  8. Initial impressions:

    Smells and tastes like raspberry jell-o. Mixes quite well for BCAAs. It's sweet, but not annoyingly so (I'll contrast it to Controlled Labs PurplE WrAAth, which is a great product with far too much sweetener in it). Tired of similar supps that kick you in the teeth with sweetness - that always seems to leave me feeling bloated.
    Have mixed it with some vanilla protein powder PWO and it makes for a great taste. Wish it wasn't colored, but I suppose it comes from the flavoring agent.

    Container is "right sized" for the product - I'm _really_ getting tired of huge containers that are 1/4 full of supplement. Hopefully the "10% free" is going to be in there for a while
    While I can't see BCAAs going hydroscopic, the desiccant package is a nice touch just in case - kinda shows LG cares about the product.

    So far I like it - glad I got 2
    Plan to drink it pretty much throughout the day. Hoping to fight going catabolic, and aid a bit in recovery. Will log it when I start...

    I've been using product from NutraBio - I love their stuff. But it's "straight" product - no flavoring or coloring. My BCAA/Glutamine mix from them is like drinking a piss flavored sno-globe (worse when I add GMS!) but it never really bothered me because I wasn't drinking it constantly like I will be with the LG stuff. The LG BC+EAA is a HUGE improvement in mix, texture, and taste.

    Would love to see LG do a citrus-type version with same low-key/mild flavoring. This product is a "win".

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Longtorso View Post
    Initial impressions:

    Smells and tastes like raspberry jell-o. Mixes quite well for BCAAs. It's sweet, but not annoyingly so (I'll contrast it to Controlled Labs PurplE WrAAth, which is a great product with far too much sweetener in it). Tired of similar supps that kick you in the teeth with sweetness - that always seems to leave me feeling bloated.
    Have mixed it with some vanilla protein powder PWO and it makes for a great taste. Wish it wasn't colored, but I suppose it comes from the flavoring agent.

    Container is "right sized" for the product - I'm _really_ getting tired of huge containers that are 1/4 full of supplement. Hopefully the "10% free" is going to be in there for a while
    While I can't see BCAAs going hydroscopic, the desiccant package is a nice touch just in case - kinda shows LG cares about the product.

    So far I like it - glad I got 2
    Plan to drink it pretty much throughout the day. Hoping to fight going catabolic, and aid a bit in recovery. Will log it when I start...

    I've been using product from NutraBio - I love their stuff. But it's "straight" product - no flavoring or coloring. My BCAA/Glutamine mix from them is like drinking a piss flavored sno-globe (worse when I add GMS!) but it never really bothered me because I wasn't drinking it constantly like I will be with the LG stuff. The LG BC+EAA is a HUGE improvement in mix, texture, and taste.

    Would love to see LG do a citrus-type version with same low-key/mild flavoring. This product is a "win".
    Hey nice little review there man! appreciate it and glad you like the product

  10. received my package yesterday that consisted of the BC + EAA and two pretty bottles of MMv2. I'll be running the amino compound during the PCT of my cycle. I'll be logging it plus i will give a review of the product on here when i am finished. Thanks.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    received my package yesterday that consisted of the BC + EAA and two pretty bottles of MMv2. I'll be running the amino compound during the PCT of my cycle. I'll be logging it plus i will give a review of the product on here when i am finished. Thanks.
    Nice order man. You will love that run of supplements you have there.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. anyone else catch the new THE ONE clone by CEL?
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 05:25 AM
  2. PCT Catch 22
    By CryingEmo in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 03:13 PM
  3. can someone catch me up to speed ?
    By ReaperX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 02:28 PM
  4. To catch a Bodybuilder
    By musclemilk40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 09:39 PM
  5. Gotta catch 'em all gotta catch 'em all
    By ReaperX in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 274
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 11:07 PM
Log in
Log in