First order of Business: Anabolic Innovations is expanding and needs another rep!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    I think pembroke is actually a robot. I simply don't believe he is an actual person.

    Damn I have been found out. Time for new programming.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition


  2. Quote Originally Posted by KmuL View Post
    sorry, but....nope
    Lol, I could keep insisting on this . . but I won't, because I'm so god damn wrong ! hahaha . .

    I was slightly confused with the '4 cap serving size' .. but it was a 2 cap AM/2 cap PM protocol.

    ... I swallow my words ! lol
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!

  3. I've been an AI customer since Crowler was sending the product in ziplock bags from his garage haha... This is one company I would rep for without hesitation. Good luck to all the applicants!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post


    .. in my defense, with slight variations in dosages . . lol
    sorry but stoked is something used as a stand alone or during cycle, post cycle support is to help normalize testosterone production and estrogen control

  5. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    sorry but stoked is something used as a stand alone or during cycle, post cycle support is to help normalize testosterone production and estrogen control
    anymore questions anyone,ANYONE!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    sorry but stoked is something used as a stand alone or during cycle, post cycle support is to help normalize testosterone production and estrogen control

    Stoked can also be run for pct. The reason Stoked was created was because people had a hard time running a product called Post Cycle Support as a standalone. But Stoked and Post Cycle Support are exactly the same thing.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  7. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    sorry but stoked is something used as a stand alone or during cycle, post cycle support is to help normalize testosterone production and estrogen control
    depends on the cycle, but I would steer clear of Stoked "on" most cycles....not that the effects would be negative, moreso the effects would be nothing in most cases...It is the same thing as PCS.....exact same formula, exact same doses...different colors though So, best served on pct or standalone

  8. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    sorry but stoked is something used as a stand alone or during cycle, post cycle support is to help normalize testosterone production and estrogen control
    Bro the only difference between stoked and PCS is the label and cap color

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Stoked can also be run for pct. The reason Stoked was created was because people had a hard time running a product called Post Cycle Support as a standalone. But Stoked and Post Cycle Support are exactly the same thing.
    yes stoked can be used during pct as well, there is no doubt

  10. pretty much its a matter of opinion to run a product like stoked during a cycle, I feel it is ok, others feel it interferes with cycle, helps libido during cycle, so I see why not

  11. that is why some people take dhea during cycles, maintenance of libido, tran-reservatrol raises dhea levels, the main hormone in the body, most present during puberty, I guess depends on the individual, others use products such as 6-oxo, or 6-bromo

  12. Who uses 6oxo or 6bromo during cycles?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    that is why some people take dhea during cycles, maintenance of libido, tran-reservatrol raises dhea levels, the main hormone in the body, most present during puberty, I guess depends on the individual, others use products such as 6-oxo, or 6-bromo
    that makes sense!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Who uses 6oxo or 6bromo during cycles?
    men who dont want boobs!..thats who!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    men who dont want boobs
    I thought that was referred to as "homosexual"

  16. Quote Originally Posted by KmuL View Post
    I thought that was referred to as "homosexual"
    oh!..yeah thats right..i forgot!

  17. While I won't say that I vote for anyone, I will say that there are a ton of great guys on this board that will undoubtedly make one hell of a rep!
    To all that applied - Good Luck!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by KmuL View Post
    GREAT apps so far guys, I will keep this open through the weekend...good luck everyone
    Good idea. Sometimes thread slip our attention, and you want to give it as much time as possible to draw all the applicants out. And like Iron said I won't turn this isn't a voting contest, you can see from the apps and post history there are some very deserving forum members interested. Good luck everyone

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    While I won't say that I vote for anyone, I will say that there are a ton of great guys on this board that will undoubtedly make one hell of a rep!
    To all that applied - Good Luck!
    Totally agreeable.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Good idea. Sometimes thread slip our attention, and you want to give it as much time as possible to draw all the applicants out. And like Iron said I won't turn this isn't a voting contest, you can see from the apps and post history there are some very deserving forum members interested. Good luck everyone
    Agreed 100% I have gained alot of knowledge from people here good stuff.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc;
    Lol, I could keep insisting on this . . but I won't, because I'm so god damn wrong ! hahaha . .

    I was slightly confused with the '4 cap serving size' .. but it was a 2 cap AM/2 cap PM protocol.

    ... I swallow my words ! lol
    Probiotics/digestive enzymes come highly recommended.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Probiotics/digestive enzymes come highly recommended.
    Gut Health . . Check !

    I ought to be covered, friend, but thanks for the suggestion ! lol
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!

  23. He hasn't applied, so I'm going to nominate Crazyfool405! Dude is a friggin cycle encyclopedia! Any company would be very lucky to have someone as knowledgeable as him.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    He hasn't applied, so I'm going to nominate Crazyfool405! Dude is a friggin cycle encyclopedia! Any company would be very lucky to have someone as knowledgeable as him.

    thanks bro!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    thanks bro!!!
    i thought he was or was going to be with CEL? maybe i saw something wrong. anyways i agree with ruggers statement. I have seen him around and he knows his stuff no doubt

  26. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    i thought he was or was going to be with CEL? maybe i saw something wrong. anyways i agree with ruggers statement. I have seen him around and he knows his stuff no doubt

    thanks again!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    thanks again!

    No doubt about it very knowlegable.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  28. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    No doubt about it very knowlegable.

    wooooo thanks man...

  29. will let this ride through today and will post our pick tomorrow night I've got quite a few pm's to review also

  30. I have seen posts by Andrew732 about all kinds of topics/discussions across the board. I'm definitely amazed with the stuff he knows and he actually states it in his own words instead of pretending to know something and running to a steroid-sale site or wikipedia to copy and paste information.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    wooooo thanks man...
    You should post/pm a formal application. You're a perfect fit for this position.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I have seen posts by Andrew732 about all kinds of topics/discussions across the board. I'm definitely amazed with the stuff he knows and he actually states it in his own words instead of pretending to know something and running to a steroid-sale site or wikipedia to copy and paste information.
    i totally agree!..with fog!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    i totally agree!..with fog!
    bslick, your rep points keep sky-rocketing everyday! Something must be done here!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  34. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    bslick, your rep points keep sky-rocketing everyday! Something must be done here!
    im coming to get'cha!..lol..!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    You should post/pm a formal application. You're a perfect fit for this position.
    i sent PEM a PM, so we will see. hes relaying it to the higher ups or the one whos doing the decision making.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    i sent PEM a PM, so we will see. hes relaying it to the higher ups or the one whos doing the decision making.
    You'd have to be a crazy fool not to relay crazyfools app.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  37. Well crazy, you always do try to help people here,... and you do know yer s#*t,.. so good luck!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

  38. thanx guys

  39. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    i sent PEM a PM, so we will see. hes relaying it to the higher ups or the one whos doing the decision making.
    can you send that to me as well??

  40. yeah, good luck crazyfool!

    i already know i lost, too many qualified people in here,haha
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone Use Anabolic Innovations HGH Pro
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 02:10 AM
  2. Anabolic Innovations gives back to Anabolic Minds
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 12:30 PM
Log in
Log in