First order of Business: Anabolic Innovations is expanding and needs another rep!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. I vote for Irish or viking.

Irish is one cool customer; I couldn't say a bad thing about him

viking is a Norwegian beast; his dedication to his own development is something that should be commended
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

2. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I vote for Irish or viking.

Irish is one cool customer; I couldn't say a bad thing about him

viking is a Norwegian beast; his dedication to his own development is something that should be commended
    he speaks the truth. my vote goes to BOTH of them. good luck everybody!
    •   

3. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Irish Cannon, vikinginc, or Liquid would all make fine reps.
    those are good choices but since your leaving my boy out!..and i think he would be a great choice..here it goes!..i vote andrew732!..but good luck to everyone!..

4. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Irish Cannon, vikinginc, or Liquid would all make fine reps.
    Thanks for the acknowledgement!
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

5. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Thanks for the acknowledgement!
    No problem, I was considering applying; as AI has great products that are just amazingly versatile (I mean, honestly, my grandma would benefit from an Essentials+Life Support stack!), but when I saw who else had applied, I just thought "wow, there goes my chances..."
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    •   

6. Name: Ole [Thomas is my middle name; I'll now be representing my Viking/Norwegian roots all the way]
    Height: 6'4"
    Weight: 230 lbs.

Lifting Experience:

- I got bit by the iron bug as a Freshman in high school. I began training with weights the summer prior to my freshman year of football, and throughout high school, I was known to put extra effort in the gym either prior to or following football practice and games. I was doing preacher curls untill I felt like going to lunch, following 5th period football. Seniors took notice of it, and it escalated throughout high school, only to put more and more time, commitment and $ into training and supplementation.

- It was not until I moved out of my parents' that I finally could live a Bodybuilding Lifestyle, where I could eat what I wanted (with good macro ratios), eat every 2.5-3 hours, train once or twice a day without interference from football, etc.

- In summation, I've been lifting for 7 years, but been real into bodybuilding (bulking, cutting aspects included) since my Freshman year of college, so 3.5 years.

Supplementation Experience:

- Too many to mention, from my earliest days of GNC brand protein and creatines, to MuscleTech's NitroTech and CellTech (I was sold on them in high school), touched by a couple PH's around the days of the potent ones (1-TU, 4AD, etc). Numerous pre, intra, and post-workout products, including AENs IntraStack, Scivation Xtend, Controlled Labs White Flood/Purple Wraath/Green Mag, Gaspari SuperPump250 and SizeON, Labrada's SuperCharge, Applied Nutraceutical's RPM and Drive, VPX Shotgun, Ultimate Nutrition HorsePower, ON's Vassive NO, Muscle Tech's Nano Vapor, BSN's NOXplode & Endorush & Nitrix, MRIs NO2, Twinlab's NOX2, ALRI's WTF Pumped, VyoTech's Nitrobolic, Scivation's VasoCharge, StarChem Labs Armageddon . . . and more.

- Thermogenics and stims in plentiful; GAT's Jet Fuel, Ergopharm's AMP, RPN's DCP, Scivation Dialene, Cryogenix Velocity XT, Designer Supplements Basic Cuts, PAL Leviathan Reloaded, Core ZAP, Controlled Labs REDuction, Venom Hyperdrive, Gaspari's Cytolean, Nutrex Lipo 6, BSN's Thermonex and Atro-Phex, and more . .

I've touched by various PH's, like Epi, M-Drol, H-drol and Trenadrol, and know my way around the support supplements as well as the PCT routes. The support supplement aspect of your company is one of the most intriguing/interesting things about your company; you're keeping our body's as healthy as could be while the androgens are working, and then recovering a subjects body's natural testosterone levels with your thorough PCT supplements.

AnabolicMinds Experience:

- I spend numerous hours around these boards throughout the day. I will sit down at my computer to check various logs 6-8 times a day. If there's a heated discussion, interesting stories or scenarios in anyone's case, I'm game to laugh, discuss, and shoot the $hit. I like helping people out with various alternate training methods, with various superset combinations and drop sets that others find helpful. I do various un-orthodox exercises, switch around grips, etc, that can change up the entire feel of a core exercise, only to shock the muscles in a different way. I'm big on dieting and cardio; I'm notorious for not daring to go on a bulk again; Ole no need no extra chub on 'im ! As a result, I like to cook good foods that are dieting-friendly, and gladly present these. Whenever I've got samples of products from Nutraplanet, I always make sure to review them in my logs to give people an un-biased opinion of how I like them, and I'll gladly compare them to other products in the same category. I feel like I'm overall a well-rounded asset to the board, as I barge in on most conversations, whether with tips and tricks, discussions, arguments, or anything else.

- I'd love to have the opportunity to be a representative for you guys, Anabolic Innovations. I'm currently incorporating Stoked! in my natty PCT, and it's finally given me some life back 'down there' if you know what I'm saying.

- I feel like your company have great values by focusing primarily on the support/health aspect of supplementation.

[Pardon me Ari (and Liquid) for stealing your outline. But reps are sent your way!]
    Last edited by vikinginc; 11-15-2008 at 03:00 PM. Reason: I already made an a$$ out of myself here . . haha
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

7. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I wonder what damage Post Cycle Support + STOKED could to in a combo!
    post cycle support and stoked are the same thing

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    post cycle support and stoked are the same thing

.. in my defense, with slight variations in dosages . . lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post

sorry, but....nope

10. Got some really good apps here bro. Keep them coming.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    I think pembroke is actually a robot. I simply don't believe he is an actual person.

Damn I have been found out. Time for new programming.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.

12. Quote Originally Posted by KmuL View Post
    sorry, but....nope
    Lol, I could keep insisting on this . . but I won't, because I'm so god damn wrong ! hahaha . .

I was slightly confused with the '4 cap serving size' .. but it was a 2 cap AM/2 cap PM protocol.

... I swallow my words ! lol

13. I've been an AI customer since Crowler was sending the product in ziplock bags from his garage haha... This is one company I would rep for without hesitation. Good luck to all the applicants!

14. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post

sorry but stoked is something used as a stand alone or during cycle, post cycle support is to help normalize testosterone production and estrogen control

15. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    sorry but stoked is something used as a stand alone or during cycle, post cycle support is to help normalize testosterone production and estrogen control
    anymore questions anyone,ANYONE!

16. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post

Stoked can also be run for pct. The reason Stoked was created was because people had a hard time running a product called Post Cycle Support as a standalone. But Stoked and Post Cycle Support are exactly the same thing.

17. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    depends on the cycle, but I would steer clear of Stoked "on" most cycles....not that the effects would be negative, moreso the effects would be nothing in most cases...It is the same thing as PCS.....exact same formula, exact same doses...different colors though So, best served on pct or standalone

18. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Bro the only difference between stoked and PCS is the label and cap color

19. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Stoked can also be run for pct. The reason Stoked was created was because people had a hard time running a product called Post Cycle Support as a standalone. But Stoked and Post Cycle Support are exactly the same thing.
    yes stoked can be used during pct as well, there is no doubt

20. pretty much its a matter of opinion to run a product like stoked during a cycle, I feel it is ok, others feel it interferes with cycle, helps libido during cycle, so I see why not

21. that is why some people take dhea during cycles, maintenance of libido, tran-reservatrol raises dhea levels, the main hormone in the body, most present during puberty, I guess depends on the individual, others use products such as 6-oxo, or 6-bromo

22. Who uses 6oxo or 6bromo during cycles?

23. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    that is why some people take dhea during cycles, maintenance of libido, tran-reservatrol raises dhea levels, the main hormone in the body, most present during puberty, I guess depends on the individual, others use products such as 6-oxo, or 6-bromo
    that makes sense!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Who uses 6oxo or 6bromo during cycles?
    men who dont want boobs!..thats who!

25. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    men who dont want boobs
    I thought that was referred to as "homosexual"

26. Quote Originally Posted by KmuL View Post
    I thought that was referred to as "homosexual"
    oh!..yeah thats right..i forgot!

27. While I won't say that I vote for anyone, I will say that there are a ton of great guys on this board that will undoubtedly make one hell of a rep!
    To all that applied - Good Luck!

28. Quote Originally Posted by KmuL View Post
    GREAT apps so far guys, I will keep this open through the weekend...good luck everyone
    Good idea. Sometimes thread slip our attention, and you want to give it as much time as possible to draw all the applicants out. And like Iron said I won't turn this isn't a voting contest, you can see from the apps and post history there are some very deserving forum members interested. Good luck everyone

29. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    While I won't say that I vote for anyone, I will say that there are a ton of great guys on this board that will undoubtedly make one hell of a rep!
    To all that applied - Good Luck!
    Totally agreeable.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Good idea. Sometimes thread slip our attention, and you want to give it as much time as possible to draw all the applicants out. And like Iron said I won't turn this isn't a voting contest, you can see from the apps and post history there are some very deserving forum members interested. Good luck everyone
    Agreed 100% I have gained alot of knowledge from people here good stuff.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone Use Anabolic Innovations HGH Pro
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 02:10 AM
  2. Anabolic Innovations gives back to Anabolic Minds
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 12:30 PM