NCP - New Pre-workout energizer from GET DIESEL

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
NCP is now available (well will be in 2 days)!
NCP
"Fatigue Eliminator - Pre-workout Energizer"

- Increase Daytime Energy/Mood
- Quickly Restores Alertness
- Perfect for those who don’t like to drink coffee
- Pre-workout Energy Powerhouse

NCP™ *is a 2-in-1 herbal supplement formulated to eliminate fatigue and restore mental alertness at one capsule per dose or to produce “dialed-in” high energy workouts at two or three caps/dose.​

NCP – The fatigue eliminator:
NCP is the most economical, convenient way to quickly rid yourself of sluggishness and lost metal focus. At only one capsule you should experience energy/alertness, increased mood and mental focus for 2-4 hours. NCP is the perfect “wake me up” for those times when you are dragging or feeling like you're in “slow motion,” or when you need to stay alert while driving or when you just need some extra pep in your step.

NCP – The pre-workout energizer:
NCP is the most economical, cost effective, hardest hitting pre-workout energizer available anywhere!*NCP increases energy, mental clarity, drive and training intensity equal to or better than any pre-workout energizer currently available. Only two capsules pre-workout will have you motivated and energized for hours. One bottle of 100 caps of NPC supplies you with 50 workouts (33 if you’re really “hardcore”) at a price that’s unbelievable. One bottle of NCP will provide you with over two solid months of high intensity workouts (and that’s training 5x a week).

NCP differs from our powerful Ready4War because Ready4War may also increase testosterone levels and Ready4War is designed to be the strongest, hardest hitting pre-workout energizer available. NCP is formulated to provide energy and metal focus and most of all be more "economical" than most pre-workout energizers that last about 15-20 workouts max. when you use an "effective" dose.​

Online price about $24-27 per 100caps

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Awesome...Diesel!Diesel!Diesel!...sorry i just felt like chanting...
Why would one buy this over DieselFuel...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Awesome...Diesel!Diesel!Diesel!...sorry i just felt like chanting...
Why would one but this over DieselFuel...
NCP is to prevent fatigue during the day or as a pre-workout energizer, DIESEL FUEL is a thermogenic/fatburn/pre-workout energizer. IF you using DF pre-workout only this is a better choice. If u cutting use DF.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Now that i have looked at both ingredient lists again (couldnt remember)... NCP looks stronger per capsule...but i have no idea cause of the proprietary blend...
What was ur reasoning behind putting 3 different types of natural caffeine sources (guarana, kola nut, green tea)...
Also how come u put methylsynephrine in it...i think this is the first time u have used that in one of ur products...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Now that i have looked at both ingredient lists again (couldnt remember)... NCP looks stronger per capsule...but i have no idea cause of the proprietary blend...
What was ur reasoning behind putting 3 different types of natural caffeine sources (guarana, kola nut, green tea)...
Also how come u put methylsynephrine in it...i think this is the first time u have used that in one of ur products...
pill for pill NCP is the strogest enenergy product GET DIESEL puts out or almost any company. its a different formulation from say ready4war which has that aggression and lazer mental focus side, or diesel fuel which is a strong thermo.

also there isn't 3 dif. forms of caffeine in NCP, there are 3 herbs in the product that contain caffeine.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
this looks good man. Ill place my order asap

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Get Diesel Nutrition 18
Get Diesel Nutrition 2
ABNRanger Get Diesel Nutrition 4
Big3upgrade Get Diesel Nutrition 15