X Factor in REFORMULATION

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. X Factor in REFORMULATION

Ladies and gents!!

Ahem.. Testing!!

This is to announce we're officialy out of stock. This sucks but there is a reason behind it: We're reformulating X Factor. Get it at the store while you still can if you want to run a cycle soon. By the beginning of January, we will have a new, fresh and swell X Factor!!

2. VERY much looking forward to see what kind of improvements you are making to it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. good to hear bros!!!

4. YAY! buy that time ill be due for my next x-cycle.SWEET>

5. arichindoc acid ethyl ester?

6. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    arichindoc acid ethyl ester?
    Hell NO!!

7. yeah, i know, i was joing about ethyl ester, but when will MN reveal the changes if any.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn;
    Hell NO!!
    Curious to see what you guys are up to!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

9. transdermal?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

10. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Curious to see what you guys are up to!
    A good mind at the helm, I expect a pleasant upgrade. Perhaps I'll have better luck with this new formulation that I did with the old.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph;
    A good mind at the helm, I expect a pleasant upgrade. Perhaps I'll have better luck with this new formulation that I did with the old.
    I hope you do. I still have a few bottles jjohn graciously sent me a while ago. I have to find an opportunity to use them...
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade;
    transdermal?
    First-pass metabolism!

13. No more AA or a AA combo with something?

14. I think it'll be more like Max-Out by iForce. Since their product offers more than just AA at the same price, MN can't stay behind.
  15. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by luke1984 View Post
    I think it'll be more like Max-Out by iForce. Since their product offers more than just AA at the same price, MN can't stay behind.
    That would be a nice combo, theres a few other things I could see being in the formulation as well
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

16. Looking forward to seeing it.

17. if they just made it cheaper we'd all be happy with that.

18. Quote Originally Posted by luke1984 View Post
    I think it'll be more like Max-Out by iForce. Since their product offers more than just AA at the same price, MN can't stay behind.
    Okay, to be clear. Max out does not have the same dose AA as X Factor. There seems to be a confusion with their reps. I have let Bill know so we can clear this up.

19. Maybe a blend of AA and forskolin to take advantage of the AA/cAMP synergy?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

20. Any hints or clues to what it have in it?
  21. Never enough

or a timeframe
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

22. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Any hints or clues to what it have in it?
    I hear it will have AA... That's all that's been said.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Maybe a blend of AA and forskolin to take advantage of the AA/cAMP synergy?
    I second this...maybe even some TTA...and some other ingredient that provides great all day dry pumps (cissus)...

24. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    or a timeframe

By the beginning of January, we will have a new, fresh and swell X Factor!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Okay, to be clear. Max out does not have the same dose AA as X Factor. There seems to be a confusion with their reps. I have let Bill know so we can clear this up.
    so whats the difference?

26. hint to this new product. I am curious.

27. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Ok, I kind of expected that. Seemed a little too cheap.

28. Quote Originally Posted by luke1984 View Post
    Ok, I kind of expected that. Seemed a little too cheap.
    agreed, i too was confused on how it had 1g AA plus the other goodies for less than XF.

29. Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    agreed, i too was confused on how it had 1g AA plus the other goodies for less than XF.
    This would have been a stupid move from us since we license it lol.

But Max out is really promising, and I think it will have great success. This is just a little thing some were confused.

30. but what is the milligram difference approximately if u can detail the info, i think ill guess 700-800 aa per 1000mg

31. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    so whats the difference?
    What's the difference between what? XF and Max out?

I am unsure what the question is...

32. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    but what is the milligram difference approximately if u can detail the info, i think ill guess 700-800 aa per 1000mg
    Dose wise I cannot reveal the dosage of their proprietary blend. I don't even know to be honest, because I shouldn't know. Bill and Catherine only know.
  33. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    By the beginning of January, we will have a new, fresh and swell X Factor!!

Hmmm that timing might work out well for me to try some
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  34. Question

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    No more AA or a AA combo with something?
    Bump for this.

The new X-Factor will be a new form of AA, or will be AA + something?

35. Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    Bump for this.

The new X-Factor will be a new form of AA, or will be AA + something?
    This is something I am unableto reveal at this time, but I will be testing it soon

36. Hope there's a crapload of test boosters added to it, LOL.

37. Quote Originally Posted by ersatz View Post
    Hope there's a crapload of test boosters added to it, LOL.
    LOL I don't think so :P

We don't do kitchen sink formulas lol.

38. In the Max-Out thread on AM, they claim it's the exact same dose of AA, 1 gram per four pills. Has this been settled, to anyone's knowledge? Ppl, myself included, bought based on the assertion that it was the same dose, plus extras. I'd like to see a startement from I'force, itself, rather than a rep, either confirming or denying this. Kinda a big thing.

39. Quote Originally Posted by nightfly71 View Post
    In the Max-Out thread on AM, they claim it's the exact same dose of AA, 1 gram per four pills. Has this been settled, to anyone's knowledge? Ppl, myself included, bought based on the assertion that it was the same dose, plus extras. I'd like to see a startement from I'force, itself, rather than a rep, either confirming or denying this. Kinda a big thing.
    No it does NOT. We would have shot a ball on our own feet for doing this...

Man, why is this still happening. I have let Bill know of the situation so they can fix this.

I feel bad because I do not know how much exactly, nor would I have the right to disclose this information.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stimulant X reformulation
    By Space in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 07:47 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 10:43 PM