X Factor in REFORMULATION

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Ladies and gents!!

Ahem.. Testing!!

This is to announce we're officialy out of stock. This sucks but there is a reason behind it: We're reformulating X Factor. Get it at the store while you still can if you want to run a cycle soon. By the beginning of January, we will have a new, fresh and swell X Factor!! :D :head:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VERY much looking forward to see what kind of improvements you are making to it.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
YAY! buy that time ill be due for my next x-cycle.SWEET>

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, i know, i was joing about ethyl ester, but when will MN reveal the changes if any.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
transdermal?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A good mind at the helm, I expect a pleasant upgrade. Perhaps I'll have better luck with this new formulation that I did with the old.
I hope you do. I still have a few bottles jjohn graciously sent me a while ago. I have to find an opportunity to use them...:)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No more AA or a AA combo with something?

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I think it'll be more like Max-Out by iForce. Since their product offers more than just AA at the same price, MN can't stay behind.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it'll be more like Max-Out by iForce. Since their product offers more than just AA at the same price, MN can't stay behind.
That would be a nice combo, theres a few other things I could see being in the formulation as well

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if they just made it cheaper we'd all be happy with that.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Okay, to be clear. Max out does not have the same dose AA as X Factor. There seems to be a confusion with their reps. I have let Bill know so we can clear this up.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe a blend of AA and forskolin to take advantage of the AA/cAMP synergy?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any hints or clues to what it have in it?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Maybe a blend of AA and forskolin to take advantage of the AA/cAMP synergy?
I second this...maybe even some TTA...and some other ingredient that provides great all day dry pumps (cissus)...:think:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay, to be clear. Max out does not have the same dose AA as X Factor. There seems to be a confusion with their reps. I have let Bill know so we can clear this up.
so whats the difference?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hint to this new product. I am curious.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I kind of expected that. Seemed a little too cheap.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
agreed, i too was confused on how it had 1g AA plus the other goodies for less than XF.
This would have been a stupid move from us since we license it lol.

But Max out is really promising, and I think it will have great success. This is just a little thing some were confused.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but what is the milligram difference approximately if u can detail the info, i think ill guess 700-800 aa per 1000mg

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
but what is the milligram difference approximately if u can detail the info, i think ill guess 700-800 aa per 1000mg
Dose wise I cannot reveal the dosage of their proprietary blend. I don't even know to be honest, because I shouldn't know. Bill and Catherine only know.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Bump for this.

The new X-Factor will be a new form of AA, or will be AA + something?
This is something I am unableto reveal at this time, but I will be testing it soon :)

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Hope there's a crapload of test boosters added to it, LOL.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
In the Max-Out thread on AM, they claim it's the exact same dose of AA, 1 gram per four pills. Has this been settled, to anyone's knowledge? Ppl, myself included, bought based on the assertion that it was the same dose, plus extras. I'd like to see a startement from I'force, itself, rather than a rep, either confirming or denying this. Kinda a big thing.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
In the Max-Out thread on AM, they claim it's the exact same dose of AA, 1 gram per four pills. Has this been settled, to anyone's knowledge? Ppl, myself included, bought based on the assertion that it was the same dose, plus extras. I'd like to see a startement from I'force, itself, rather than a rep, either confirming or denying this. Kinda a big thing.
No it does NOT. We would have shot a ball on our own feet for doing this...

Man, why is this still happening. I have let Bill know of the situation so they can fix this.

I feel bad because I do not know how much exactly, nor would I have the right to disclose this information.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Man, why is this still happening. I have let Bill know of the situation so they can fix this.

I feel bad because I do not know how much exactly, nor would I have the right to disclose this information.
i think the main problem lies, with the i-force rep or reps, hes telling people that they have the same aa content. so i guess talk to him.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
i think the main problem lies, with the i-force rep or reps, hes telling people that they have the same aa content. so i guess talk to him.
I did. Misinformation happends. Not a big deal. I just want it fixed.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I really hope new X-Factor will be a new form of ArA :), and not "normal" ArA + something (there's enough products with "normal" ArA + something: Halodrol Liquigels, Max-Out, Animal Test).

Will see...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am intrigued as the regular X factor was just ok for me and for the price didnt seem to fit the bill. With the added stuff if its more i hope it makes it worth it as ive spent money on probly a good 6 or more bottles to get it to work!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am intrigued as the regular X factor was just ok for me and for the price didnt seem to fit the bill. With the added stuff if its more i hope it makes it worth it as ive spent money on probly a good 6 or more bottles to get it to work!
i think aa maybe has to do with genetics or something id say, cuse some people love it, and some people says it didnt too much.

also did u try taking large doses pre and post workout?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think aa maybe has to do with genetics or something id say, cuse some people love it, and some people says it didnt too much.

I tried a lot of things, even used it with a test booster. It provided pumps for the most part and slight slight DOMS. But nothing i couldnt achieve on my own so to speak. I think its a great product for most people and very innovative, and ill definately try the new one. Just hope the price is a bit more justified.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tried a lot of things, even used it with a test booster. It provided pumps for the most part and slight slight DOMS. But nothing i couldnt achieve on my own so to speak. I think its a great product for most people and very innovative, and ill definately try the new one. Just hope the price is a bit more justified.
yeah the hard pumps are the best part, not like a creatine mono bloat pump or something.

mrbeverage

mrbeverage

Awards

i dont understand the comment"we would have shot a ball in our foot"? are you saying that you would license the use of your products out only in amounts that ARE NOT effective? when technology is licensed out, (VCR, BLUE RAY ect,) it is usually if not always taken to a new level,
and it usually to your benefit that who ever licenses out your product/method/technology does well by doing so. so talking down their reps and product that contains AA is a mystery (if not a total blunder), if i was the owners of any company that licensed the use of AA and then looked on the boards and saw your comments, i would be PISSED.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
i dont understand the comment"we would have shot a ball in our foot"? are you saying that you would license the use of your products out only in amounts that ARE NOT effective? when technology is licensed out, (VCR, BLUE RAY ect,) it is usually if not always taken to a new level,
and it usually to your benefit that who ever licenses out your product/method/technology does well by doing so. so talking down their reps and product that contains AA is a mystery (if not a total blunder), if i was the owners of any company that licensed the use of AA and then looked on the boards and saw your comments, i would be PISSED.
Come on. These formulas are ones that get approved by Bill. They come up with the dosages they like. Would they even be able to sell it for less than X Factor? It would be pretty hard, since they would pay a cut to just license the AA from us.

Doesn't mean these doses are not effective. Not at all.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

I wouldn't think so... The way you train makes a huge difference. Your diet also. If it's not spot on, you're missing out on huge gains with XF. I have done tons of cycles, and beleive me crappy diet = crappy results.

A friend of mine was eating very well and really into his training, and it worked so well, he almost didn't like it. lol. He was tired and wrecked all the time. I was laughing when I was hearing him complain :)