Lg Protein Is In Stock!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you order it off our web site and use the coupon code, it is really cheap.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Is that a two pound tub on your site?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
5lb... my web people have no clue how to market.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
5 lbs Are you shitting me!!! You guys better get over there and get this protein.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to check that out, now. :)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Serving size: 1 level scoop
Servings Per Container: 69
Amount Per Serving: Calories 115, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 1g, Saturated Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 1g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g, Protein 26g, Sodium 0mg, Potassium 100mg. Typical amino acid profile per 100 grams: L-Aspartic Acid 12.50g, L-Serine 5.60g, L-Histidine 2.70g, L-Threonine 3.90g, L-Proline 4.40g, L-Tyrosine 3.90g, L-Valine 5.20g, L-Methionine 1.20g, L-Cysteine 1.10g, L-Glutamic Acid 20.30g, L-Glutamine 1.43g, L-Glycine 4.10g, L-Arginine 9.10g, L-Alanine 4.40g, L-Leucine 8.70g, L-Phenylalanine 5.60g, L-Tryptophan 1.00g, L-Lysine 7.70g, L-Isoleucine 4.70g.

Other Ingredients: Gemma Protein Isolate, Betaine Anhydrous, Cocoa Powder, Lecithin, Inulin, Thickener (soybean oil, coryn syrup solids), (AminoMax) Bromelain extract, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Calcium, Saccharin, Xanthan Gum.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
5lb... my web people have no clue how to market.
LoL. Yeah, they need to start including quantities and ingredient profiles on everything :p What is the gram weight of the BC/EAA product?

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Well, I really wanted to try the new flavors at TP (and I've been buying protein from them for years) but man...cant beat a protein with a good nutrient profile like this for $5/LB! So I ordered 5LB's of chocolate, and 5LB's of vanilla!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought a 5lb chocolate. :D

BTW - Eric, you have PM.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried this? How is the taste?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are working on the Choc tasting better, but the Vanilla is amazing. The Choc just isn't real Chocolaty... Next run is going to get even better!

pumpironchef

Awards
We are working on the Choc tasting better, but the Vanilla is amazing. The Choc just isn't real Chocolaty... Next run is going to get even better!
I have the chocolate and I agree they need to keep working on the flavor. I've had worse, though and the price is decent considering all the stuff that is in it.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Vanilla is good, I just put cinnamon, and some splenda, and it was like a cinnamon bun. :thumbsup:

pumpironchef

Awards
Vanilla is good, I just put cinnamon, and some splenda, and it was like a cinnamon bun. :thumbsup:
I'll give the vanilla a try cause it could save me a bunch in BCAA's, Citruline, Lucene, and all the other stuff I add to my protein shakes. It's already there in decent quantities. The chocolate is drinkable and I wil use it but I do hope they improve the taste for the next batch.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damm, I bought too soon. Should've gotten the vanilla & gone that cinnamon bun route!!:frustrate

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I know u said the straight PB is pretty tough, but would a Choc.Pb flavor be any easier to make?

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's a great deal. I'm going to have to pick some up.

-Spaz

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
got mine in yesterday! With an XL t-shirt..... I'm trying to cut right now, so that guarantees me It'll be a long time before I can fit into an XL! I'm only 5'7" 170.... :frustrate

It is a nice shirt though, and definitely a nice gesture. Guess the wife will be wearing this one to bed.:rofl:

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
I grabbed a tub of this protein, the ingredient profile is great, but the taste is horrible.

Reminds me of the MT nitro-tech flavor.

I hope you guys improve the flavor cause i need to buy more!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I grabbed a tub of this protein, the ingredient profile is great, but the taste is horrible.

Reminds me of the MT nitro-tech flavor.

I hope you guys improve the flavor cause i need to buy more!
I'm assuming you tried the chocolate?

Anyway, we are working on improving the chocolate, but in the meantime vanilla is the superior option taste wise.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked up a vanilla yesterday. I'll update when i get it. :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coupon i beleive is good till the 1st of December. So order away guys.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Coupon i beleive is good till the 1st of December. So order away guys.
Exactly, order up large! Get that Christmas stocking full of Slin, MMV2 and Anadraulic State! Yum!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
dang...that's a sweet deal - plus a free t-shirt. Although I really like that black shirt for $8 is pretty awesome.

So could I get a black shirt that I pay for plus a free white one and 50% off yet???

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
ordered teh vanilla today, coupon code still worked..

look foward to trying it!

ugh im retarded sent ya an email i messed up my billing addy.