Clone? Who needs that sh*t?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Nope
    My bad I thought it was a clone of RPN Havoc??? (no hate)

    Nonetheless I realize that's not the point, LOL.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Machine Mind View Post
    My bad I thought it was a clone of RPN Havoc??? (no hate)

    Nonetheless I realize that's not the point, LOL.
    I do believe havoc was the first epi product, so I would agree if thats the case then epistane is a clone of havoc
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    I do believe havoc was the first epi product, so I would agree if thats the case then epistane is a clone of havoc
    Sure, man.
    I guess IBE cloned Havoc in a record time of 13 days, then bottled it and got it to retailers. Sounds about right to me...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Sure, man.
    I guess IBE cloned Havoc in a record time of 13 days, then bottled it and got it to retailers. Sounds about right to me...
    Well you've got a point there.

  5. This almost makes me venture into the scary waters of supplements....don't tempt me into a "real" cycle I might get addicted.

    Let's say one was to run something like this for hte first time, what else would I need cycle support wise and PCT to stay healthy?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    This almost makes me venture into the scary waters of supplements....don't tempt me into a "real" cycle I might get addicted.

    Let's say one was to run something like this for hte first time, what else would I need cycle support wise and PCT to stay healthy?
    Shoot me a PM and I will be glad to help you out.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 11 oxo clone?
    By kelvinmartin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 04:59 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 10:14 PM
  3. Is 6-OXO or a clone still available
    By RTD1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 01:49 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 02:26 PM
Log in
Log in