Muscle Pharm Wants You To Get Shredded!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Shred Matrix Testers Needed
Multi Level Fat Loss System
Here is what you get with Muscle Pharm's Shred Matrix Pack Energy & Fat Loss Matrix: Specifically engineered fat torching formula that will get you lean, hard, and defined without nervousness or jitters. Its multi-pathway ingredient matrix will attack fat loss from every possible angle for the quickest and most efficient results possible.

The ultimate performance enhancing product, gives you the kind of long lasting, focused, and steady energy every athlete desires when training or competing. Without overloading your body with stimulants, which will not only allow you to take your intensity to the next level, but will also help prevent burnout, muscular fatigue, and immune system breakdown.

Appeteite-Weight Management Control Matrix:
This unique blend of this product contains an array of ingredients that will increase insulin sensitivity, stop sugar cravings by balancing your blood sugar levels, and enhance the uptake of carbohydrates directly into muscle cells, while keeping them away from fat cells. This will result in a lower body fat percentage, greater recovery, and improved ability to add muscle mass.In addition this formula was designed specifically to further your fat burning potential by helping to control appetite and improve digestion. In addition, the pyroglutamic acid will help improve memory and mental fatigue, which can augment overall performance on the field.

Brain Focus Matrix: This blend will ensure that your brain is powered throughout the day. It will give you a overall sense of well being as well as improved brain function and memory allowing you to work harder longer.

Don't you think it's time to get SHRED MATRIX onto your supplement team?

Alright AM, we are looking for one man and one woman to test out our fat loss system, Shred Matrix. Shred is dosed once a day and will provide you with all the weapons you need to abolish fat. To be eligible you must follow these guidelines:
  1. Be over 18 years old
  2. Be a US resident
  3. Put an application in here with as much detail as possible
  4. Be a member of the Muscle Pharm forums, if you are not already pm me.
  5. Be willing to post before and after pics
  6. No other sponsored logs that could compete with the Shred
So Who's In?

EasternLEGEND

Awards
Shred Matrix Testers Needed
Multi Level Fat Loss System
Here is what you get with Muscle Pharm's Shred Matrix Pack Energy & Fat Loss Matrix: Specifically engineered fat torching formula that will get you lean, hard, and defined without nervousness or jitters. Its multi-pathway ingredient matrix will attack fat loss from every possible angle for the quickest and most efficient results possible.

The ultimate performance enhancing product, gives you the kind of long lasting, focused, and steady energy every athlete desires when training or competing. Without overloading your body with stimulants, which will not only allow you to take your intensity to the next level, but will also help prevent burnout, muscular fatigue, and immune system breakdown.

Appeteite-Weight Management Control Matrix:
This unique blend of this product contains an array of ingredients that will increase insulin sensitivity, stop sugar cravings by balancing your blood sugar levels, and enhance the uptake of carbohydrates directly into muscle cells, while keeping them away from fat cells. This will result in a lower body fat percentage, greater recovery, and improved ability to add muscle mass.In addition this formula was designed specifically to further your fat burning potential by helping to control appetite and improve digestion. In addition, the pyroglutamic acid will help improve memory and mental fatigue, which can augment overall performance on the field.

Brain Focus Matrix: This blend will ensure that your brain is powered throughout the day. It will give you a overall sense of well being as well as improved brain function and memory allowing you to work harder longer.

Don't you think it's time to get SHRED MATRIX onto your supplement team?

Alright AM, we are looking for one man and one woman to test out our fat loss system, Shred Matrix. Shred is dosed once a day and will provide you with all the weapons you need to abolish fat. To be eligible you must follow these guidelines:
  1. Be over 18 years old
  2. Be a US resident
  3. Put an application in here with as much detail as possible
  4. Be a member of the Muscle Pharm forums, if you are not already pm me.
  5. Be willing to post before and after pics
  6. No other sponsored logs that could compete with the Shred
So Who's In?

IM IN...:hammer:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
i THINK tHUNDERGOD

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what if one is not on a cutting diet? still eligible?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
russian, ive been on a vacation. well its hard to go on a vacation when you live in hawaii but yeah i had some people to visit. im back now and ready to get into my groove again. took a whole week off from training and im feeling a little weak, gonna have to ease back into things.

nos, its fine just put your app in and make sure you register at musclepharm forums.

Nonfactor

Awards
This sounds like what I might need to reach my goal. Hmm i dont know what the application template is though

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I wash i could apply. sadly i have a log coming up and would not be able to do this log this month.

Good luck to all prospects!

Thanks
GJJ

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
This sounds like what I might need to reach my goal. Hmm i dont know what the application template is though
Make one up, if you can not write a thought out application how can you prove that you will write a detailed log.....
Just include things like training, diet, age, why you, what you have used in the past, etc. Good Luck!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to be going the DCP/LR/Sesamin/CLA route myself, but if I see some good results I might have to try this after the 4 weeks.

Good luck to the chosen! Get Shredded! (as the title rightly states)

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
id be down with doin this, im about to start a cut here pretty soon

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id be down with doin this, im about to start a cut here pretty soon
make an app.

include all necessary info, pics, training, video, past logs, we are looking for one tester from each gender so make your app as good as you can with layout and everything. it all helps with the final decision. good luck all!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for any confusion guys and girls but please post your applications in this thread. Be creative and impress up!

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
Sex: Male
Height: 6?2?
Weight: 210lbs
BF%: 24%
Bodytype: Meso

Training experience: Been Training regularly now for almost 10 months. I trained for 4 years until in bad car accident that herniated 3 discs so now I am getting back into it

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
2 days on 1 day off for cardio
Exercise Sets Reps
Flat Bench Press 3 12, 12, 12
Dumbbell Incline Press 3 12, 12, 8
Dumbbell Flies 3 12, 12, 12
Tricep Pressdown 3 12, 12, 12
Overhead Extensions Rope 3 12, 12, 10
Kickbacks 3 12, 10, 8
Exercise Sets Reps
Lat Pull Down Front 3 12, 12, 12
Seated Cable Rows 3 12, 12, 8
Bent Over Barbell Rows 3 12, 12, 12
Inclined Dumbbell Curls 3 12, 12, 12
Standing Barbell Curls 3 12, 12, 12
Preacher Curl EZ Bar 3 12, 12, 12
Exercise Sets Reps
Squats 3 12, 12, 12
Dumbbell Lunges 3 12, 12, 12
Leg Extensions 3 12, 12, 12
Leg Curls 3 12, 12, 12
Leg Press 3 15, 15, 15
Barbell Shrugs 3 12, 12, 12
Dumbbell Shoulder Press 3 12,12,12
Dumbell Lateral Raises 3 12,10,10
Front Dumbbell Raises 3 12, 10, 10
Exercise Sets Reps
Hanging Knee Raises 3 15, 15, 15
Standing One Arm Oblique Crunch 3 30 each side
Knee-Up 3 30, 30, 30
Weighted Crunch 3 15, 15, 15
Crunch 3 To Failure
21?s 2 21, 21
Dumbbell Concentration Curl 3 12, 12, 12
Cable Curl 3 12, 12, 12

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
HITT Cardio atleast 3 days a week
10 min low intenssity on exercise bike
then 15 seconds on high intensity followed by 45 seconds of med to low intensity
do this for 15 reps then followed by 10 min of cool down

followed this by doing 3 minutes of hitting the heavy bag and resting 1 minute and this was done for 5 reps or rounds what ever you want to call it

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
SNS RK-125, SYN-30 and TTA-500
LG Sciences Lipotropic protein
Betancourt Creatine and Joint Support
Vitamin Shoppe Glutamine
Olympian Labs A-AKG powder
Fishoil, flax seed oil, multivitamin

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
2000 calories 40%protein 35% carbs and 25% fats

Current Daily water intake: 1 to 2 gallons

Short Term Goal: lose fat and gain muscle
Long Term Goal:to reach 190lbs with 10%bf

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
Tried many fat burners proteins ph?s you name it I have tried it
---------------------------------------------
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110598911

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109029931

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109732191

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 189, 15 % bf if i had to guess

Training experience: been training for about 6 years, seriously past 2. Lost 50 lbs about two years ago, got back into shape and been goin at it since then.

Training:Currently following the D.C. training program(4 days a week) minimal cardio of late due to football, will go back to my usual mix of HIIT and treadmill 3x a week here in about a week.

Diet: Been in football so been on calorie surplus in order to maintain maximum muscle mass. Around 4000 calories, planning to cut that down to bout 3000 and possibly lower as i progress through my cut in the near future. Typical diet consists of
Breakfast: Oatmeal, low fat milk and whey shake, Tblspoon of olive oil
Snack1:Handful of almonds, powerbar
Lunch: Grilled chicken Breast or Turkey, Brown rice or sweet potato, Steamed vegetables(brocolli most often) Lowfat milk
Snack 2: Colossal 100 bar, Handful of almonds or walnuts
Dinner: Some form of lean meat( Chicken, Turkey) or something like salmon. Sweet potatoes or brown rice, more steamed veggies, Tblspoon olive oil.
I also have a Protein shake along with cottage cheese before bed.

Drink 1.5 to 2 gallons of water daily

Previous supplementation: Green mag, Nos Ether, Anabolic pump, Supercissus RX, Glycergrow and Blue Gene, and some BS fat burners like Atrophex and Hydroxycut

Currently on no supplements except multi and fish oil because of football, will be starting back up soon. If i get this log i will supplement to your specifications.

Looking to cut down to about 7% bf, i feel that i will be good for this log because i am meticulous and dedicated. I workout hard and keep my diet on track and am constantly learning more to keep myself on the cutting edge of this game. I have never logged before so this would be my first experience with that but i wont have any problem with keeping up with that as i currently keep a notebook on my workouts.

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s...words=luke_064

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s...0/ppuser/48318

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s...0/ppuser/48318

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Weight: 160

BF: ~19%

Height: 5'8- 5'9

Body Type: Meso-Morph

Current Training: I am currently weight lifting 4 days a week, and I am planning on working up to a 2-a-day weight lifting routine to speed my metabolism even more. This routine should last around a month or so, and then I will probably start up a workout that will take 3 days out of the week. Weight lifting is my hobby. I do cardio when I find it necessary or fat-loss has plateaued. So far this has been getting me closer to the goals that I have.

Past Experience: I have been weight lifting for over a year, but it has been the past 3 months that I have really started taking it seriously.

Diet: My diet is fairly low carb. I am actually carb cycling. The only time I really eat complex carbs or sugars is in the morning for breakfast, peri workout and post. For breakfast I stick with berries, milk and oatmeal or groats and barley, the same with post-workout. I have a peri and post workout shake that contains 7g of BCAA's each, along with 25 g of Maltodextrin and Dextrose mixed. The rest of the day I stick to healthy fats (such as peanut butter, olive oil, avocado), lean protein (like chicken, steak, fish) and veggies (cale, celery, carrots, spinach). Right now I am cutting at approximately 2000 Calories, and getting closer to my goals. On occasion I have a cheat meal, I try to keep it down to once a week.

What I Have Used in the Past: I am currently finishing up a bottle of IBE's X-force, it is a great fat loss stim and energy booster. That is the only other thermogen that I have tried out.

My Goals: I am really aiming to lose fat, and in the process gain muscle. The past month and a half I have gone from 23% BF to ~19%, with the help of X-force and BCAA's and a very dedicated and difficult workout routine. Diet obviously has taken a big part of it as well. I haven't lost a pound which indicates that I have gained muscle. I have set several PR's and can tell that I have gained a lot of strength. My goal is to get down to 15% or 16% Body fat, and at the same time get my squat up to 165-170lb for 6 reps, 3 sets. I am currently squatting 145lb with a BB.

I would be using Shred Matrix for fat-loss and mental acuity while I am cutting and on a calorie deficit. I am dedicated when it comes to dieting, working out and supplementation and I will do my best to get the good, effective results from this product that I want. I will give you my honest opinion of Shred Matrix while using it, and I give you detailed logs of how I feel, look, like and dislike about it. I will post my workouts, and my goal will be to log Shred Matrix every day.

Current Supplementation: Fish oil, flax, bcca's, dextrose, maltodextrin, multi, juice plus (because a friend gave it to me for free!) I am also taking X-force right now, but I would be finished with it and have taken a 2 week stim break before starting up Shred Matrix, so that I can get the best results from Muscle Pharm's product. I may also be taking IBE's X-Dream (a sleeping aid) while on Shred Matrix, but it would be in the evenings to help me sleep. It shouldn't interfere with Shred Matrix.

Other logs: I am logging X-force. You may take a look at it if you would like to get an idea of what my Shred Matrix log would look like:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...orcing-my.html

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Pmiller, I will be starting a LEVI/DCP/NAPALM or ATOMIC MELTDOWN run in about 2-3 weeks, In your honest opinion, do you think that stack, or your Shred Matrix would be more effective?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Pmiller, I will be starting a LEVI/DCP/NAPALM or ATOMIC MELTDOWN run in about 2-3 weeks, In your honest opinion, do you think that stack, or your Shred Matrix would be more effective?
Well your using a topical for the two things you were considering, which is going to give you more noticeable results in a targeted area due to a local diuretic effect. It really depends what you need for fat loss, if you need a energy and appetite suppression then shred is going to be very effective. However if you prefer a less stimulation and don't need appetite suppression the levi/dcp is going to be right up your ally. The Shred offers some great mood enhancement as well, that I am not sure about with the other two because I don't have much experience with either of them. I think a DCP / shred stack would be out of control, as would a Shred levi or Shred Napalm stack as well. Sorry if I didn't give you a direct enough answer, but it really depends on what you expect/desire from a fat loss supplement.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Well your using a topical for the two things you were considering, which is going to give you more noticeable results in a targeted area due to a local diuretic effect. It really depends what you need for fat loss, if you need a energy and appetite suppression then shred is going to be very effective. However if you prefer a less stimulation and don't need appetite suppression the levi/dcp is going to be right up your ally. The Shred offers some great mood enhancement as well, that I am not sure about with the other two because I don't have much experience with either of them. I think a DCP / shred stack would be out of control, as would a Shred levi or Shred Napalm stack as well. Sorry if I didn't give you a direct enough answer, but it really depends on what you expect/desire from a fat loss supplement.
Hmm...DCP/Shred or Levi/Shred - That's innovation! If one of those worked MP would be competing with a pretty popular stack!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I can tell you right now that DCP/Shred would be amazing.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I can tell you right now that DCP/Shred would be amazing.
Hmm, I already have the LEV/DCP and the others, so i think i'm gonna run that, but you should get with dsade, and maybe have a DCP/Shred sponsored log, I would love to see someone run that, and if all goes well youd be stealing a spot in a pretty popular cut stack.

goped

Awards
im 100 percent in !
21 male 11.5 %bf endomorph
6'0" 192lb
ACE certified trainer/exercise science major
lots of experience with body building
diet is 100 carb 80-90 fats 287 protein
water 1 to 2 gallons a day
supps- ceatine, no shot gun, max anabol, Max ACM, Max Iso Extreme protein, glutanime, Max vitacell and CLA, green tea, and Omega 3,6,9
lift 5 days a week with cardio 20 min fat burn a day
weekend hit cardio on saturdays
martial arts 2 times a week full time student
certified trainer and willing to log professional results and provide pictures
goals- build/maintain lean mass and get shreaded
a member of the mp board

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Early next week we will announce winners

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey I had a question. Is this capsule or powder form?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
alright lookin forward to it and hopin for the best

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I need to back out. I had something come up and I can't log it..sorry. It sounds like an awesome product though!

goped

Awards
sounds good bro, mabe we both can since she cant:thumbsup:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry for the delay

the winners are.....

Babywifey and panther77!!! :clap2::woohoo:

send either pmiller383 or myself your shipping info and we will get the ball rollin.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Before I applied I had talked to PMiller letting him know I wouldn't be able to log it till mid/late December. It now looks like I'll be able to start logging it in about a month, possibly less. I'm using a thermogen/stimulant now and I am going to take a little time off of stims when I am done with this bottle so that I am as sensitive to Shred Matrix as possible. :thumbsup:

One of the requirements of logging Shred Matrix is before and after pics- I will for sure be giving them to you guys. A good log on the other hand... well I guess I will just have to, huh? :p

This is what you guys can expect:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104032-x-forcing-my.html

If there is any more info that you will want, any more detail while I'm logging Shred Matrix, be sure to let me know.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before I applied I had talked to PMiller letting him know I wouldn't be able to log it till mid/late December. It now looks like I'll be able to start logging it in about a month, possibly less. I'm using a thermogen/stimulant now and I am going to take a little time off of stims when I am done with this bottle so that I am as sensitive to Shred Matrix as possible. :thumbsup:

One of the requirements of logging Shred Matrix is before and after pics- I will for sure be giving them to you guys. A good log on the other hand... well I guess I will just have to, huh? :p

This is what you guys can expect:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104032-x-forcing-my.html

If there is any more info that you will want, any more detail while I'm logging Shred Matrix, be sure to let me know.
:thumbsup:

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot musclepharm, i will pry be able to start here in a week or two, or not long after i receive as i will start droppin my cals here in about a week. thanks again tho, hope to put up a good log for you guys. i can get some pics here in a few to put up

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i just wanted to let you know i've got a thread started in the supp forum for my log, so go on and get yourself subbed! lol hope to hear from lots of you