Muscle Pharm Wants You To Get Shredded!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. im 100 percent in !
    21 male 11.5 %bf endomorph
    6'0" 192lb
    ACE certified trainer/exercise science major
    lots of experience with body building
    diet is 100 carb 80-90 fats 287 protein
    water 1 to 2 gallons a day
    supps- ceatine, no shot gun, max anabol, Max ACM, Max Iso Extreme protein, glutanime, Max vitacell and CLA, green tea, and Omega 3,6,9
    lift 5 days a week with cardio 20 min fat burn a day
    weekend hit cardio on saturdays
    martial arts 2 times a week full time student
    certified trainer and willing to log professional results and provide pictures
    goals- build/maintain lean mass and get shreaded
    a member of the mp board


  2. some good apps so far! keep em coming!
    •   
       


  3. PM sent

  4. when do we find out if we win, im excited!

  5. Early next week we will announce winners
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   
       


  6. Hey I had a question. Is this capsule or powder form?

  7. alright lookin forward to it and hopin for the best

  8. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Hey I had a question. Is this capsule or powder form?
    Its a pack of caps, similar to like an animal pack
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Its a pack of caps, similar to like an animal pack
    ...or battle fuel

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Early next week we will announce winners

    very cool!

  11. the anticipation is killing me!

  12. haha me too, cant wait to find out

  13. I need to back out. I had something come up and I can't log it..sorry. It sounds like an awesome product though!

  14. fingers crossed lol

  15. i will announce the winners in a few hours......

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i will announce the winners in a few hours......

    Super duper....NEAT-O gang! (will ferrell in anchorman)

  17. sounds good bro, mabe we both can since she cant

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i will announce the winners in a few hours......

    cool!

  19. sorry for the delay

    the winners are.....


    Babywifey and panther77!!!

    send either pmiller383 or myself your shipping info and we will get the ball rollin.

  20. Thanks, Muscle Pharm!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Thanks, Muscle Pharm!
    hey your welcome! as long as you can give us a good log with some pics (would be nice). When do you think you will be able to start?

  22. Before I applied I had talked to PMiller letting him know I wouldn't be able to log it till mid/late December. It now looks like I'll be able to start logging it in about a month, possibly less. I'm using a thermogen/stimulant now and I am going to take a little time off of stims when I am done with this bottle so that I am as sensitive to Shred Matrix as possible.

    One of the requirements of logging Shred Matrix is before and after pics- I will for sure be giving them to you guys. A good log on the other hand... well I guess I will just have to, huh?

    This is what you guys can expect:

    X-forcing my way into smaller pants!

    If there is any more info that you will want, any more detail while I'm logging Shred Matrix, be sure to let me know.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Before I applied I had talked to PMiller letting him know I wouldn't be able to log it till mid/late December. It now looks like I'll be able to start logging it in about a month, possibly less. I'm using a thermogen/stimulant now and I am going to take a little time off of stims when I am done with this bottle so that I am as sensitive to Shred Matrix as possible.

    One of the requirements of logging Shred Matrix is before and after pics- I will for sure be giving them to you guys. A good log on the other hand... well I guess I will just have to, huh?

    This is what you guys can expect:

    X-forcing my way into smaller pants!

    If there is any more info that you will want, any more detail while I'm logging Shred Matrix, be sure to let me know.

  24. Thanks a lot musclepharm, i will pry be able to start here in a week or two, or not long after i receive as i will start droppin my cals here in about a week. thanks again tho, hope to put up a good log for you guys. i can get some pics here in a few to put up

  25. hey guys i just wanted to let you know i've got a thread started in the supp forum for my log, so go on and get yourself subbed! lol hope to hear from lots of you
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 08:39 PM
  2. Muscle Pharm Wants You To Get Shredded! (Logging Opportunity)
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 04:51 PM
  3. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 06:21 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 04:04 PM
  5. Muscle Pharm wants to see your rack...
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 07:25 PM
Log in
Log in