Coming Soon! BC/EAA - New LG Sciences Product -

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Blue Raspberry Flavor - Mixes well too!

Price on it will be $34.99 Retail (so considerably less at retailers) and I am thinking of doing something crazy for AM members...maybe like 55% off retail for one week...??

33 Servings 10% MORE FREE ON THIS INITIAL RUN

Each Serving:
4g BCAA Blend
4g Essential Amino Acids - EAA
2g L-Glutamine

You guys know why EAA's and BCAA's are good, but here is a write up for noobs

Are you making this big mistake before training? Amino acids make up the building blocks for muscle, but proper timing and utilization of these nutrients is key to making the most of each workout. Branched Chain Amino Acids, especially Leucine are the first amino acids used to create new muscle and there are many clinical studies showing Leucine and other amino acids being anabolic. The body also needs essential amino acids, which are used to synthesize muscle tissue. BC/EAA is a precise blend of Branched Chain Amino Acids with extra Leucine (the king of all anabolic aminos) along with Hydrolzyed Essential Amino Acids. Finally, we added in a huge helping of L-Glutamine for recovery and general health. This blend is perfect to sip while working out or to slam right after a workout to prevent muscle wasting. The best thing about BC/EAA is that it tastes and mixes great in plain water!

Once it gets here we are going to offer a SICK deal to AM members that jump on early.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are incredible - I was literally about to ask you about this exact product in the sale thread - it's what I'm primarily interested in. Good Job!

How many serving per container?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just edited. Usually, it is 30, but for this limited run we are doing 10% more FREE so you get 33 servings...

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you didn't know AM is where we got our start and I am so happy to be back, I am going to start offering some really good deals to AM members starting today!

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
I'm down for that haha :D maybe on Cold Fusion?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Wow awesome guys, sounds like a great product, when does this start?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Damm now ive seen this im so excited, i love slin..i love psarm, now it looks like another product i have to keep buying!!!!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Damm why dont you ship to the uk???????????

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The BC/EAA mix should be in our warehouse soon, as soon as I hear anything I will roll out the coupon code.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Thats pooh, the last time i could order to the uk, now i cant.....so annoying, i really like your products, and i cant wait to try t911.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's interesting to see a BCAA/EAA mixture. Usually people side with the science behind BCAA's, or the EAA's camp.

About the flavour, is it a blue-coloured raspberry. Or does the blue refer to a blueberry flavour perhaps?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is blue colored and flavored blue raspberry too! Tastes pretty damn good if I do say so myself (since I flavored it personally)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is blue colored and flavored blue raspberry too! Tastes pretty damn good if I do say so myself (since I flavored it personally)
Sounds good. Has anybody managed to post up some flavour reviews our there, or is it too new?

Also how strong is the flavouring; would you say comparable to Xtend? I'll probably jump on this promo, I just wish the Canadian dollar was a bit stronger :hammer:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We don't have samples, but we all tried it in the office. I would say it is a little stronger than Xtend, but overall tastes better.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I've yet to go wrong in the flavor department when trying a Blue-Raspberry product! (ragnarok and intra-aid both taste great). I always tell my wife I can choke down anything, but when it comes to an almost-daily supp like BCAA/EAA, it's nice to have something that you'll look forward to tasting.

I've also yet to see a BCAA/EAA that mixes without leaving it to sit in the fridge for about 15-20 min... That would be a sight to see.

Sounds like a solid product.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
This should be amazing, I went ahead and informed the good folks at bb about this too. IMO no line is complete without a solid amino acid supplement, does wonders for preserving lean mass.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It mixes way better than any other I have tried. Does get a little foamy, but other than that it is great. It's not the leucine foam either, which is nice, just regular foam for some reason.

I am working on getting sample packs up on bb.com ASAP.

E

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
It mixes way better than any other I have tried. Does get a little foamy, but other than that it is great. It's not the leucine foam either, which is nice, just regular foam for some reason.

I am working on getting sample packs up on bb.com ASAP.

E
Sounds great LG! Thanks for the updates and sample opportunity.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
We don't have samples, but we all tried it in the office. I would say it is a little stronger than Xtend, but overall tastes better.
sounds good. i'll grab some for sure.
a strong flavor system is good because it allows you to mix in other bulks if inclined.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
sounds good. i'll grab some for sure.
a strong flavor system is good because it allows you to mix in other bulks if inclined.
This is the way my supplementation is leaning. I'm abusing Ragnarok to flavor other bulks, lol. More often I just time the use of those bulks with my Rag, but it tastes so damned good I sometimes will use a quarter scoop just to flavor when I'm out of my other electrolyte or flavor packets, haha.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i assume the bcaa blend is a 2:1:1 ratio?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
how many workouts should this last for a big dude? i usually take 4-5 scoops of xtend in my workout, and am too lazy to do the math. definitely gonna pick some of this up though asap

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good, eric. Count me in!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
mmmm... this is going to be part of my arsenal.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
is thi out yet? wanting to snag some for mu cut

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wondering if the coupon code to be given out for this will coincide with the AM50 coupon? I.E., if we used this new forthcoming code instead, could we still get a shirt and a shot at the "mystery product?"

I, and a few friends too, are waiting on this one - if the release sale is as good as you have implied, we will be stocking up! :thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah the deal on the site is great. i will be sticking out for this one though!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should have some finished ones this week for shipment to our online orders...

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Looks great, can't wait to take it for a spin!!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No coupon for you!

Not until we have it in my greedy hands

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
anticipation,,,.....!!!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Quick heads-up. Don't try to separate your order out with this coupon. Just buy it all at once. I tried to separate the pre-order items out into a separate order, and found the coupon was a one-time use code. Serves me right for trying to be slick with my immediate gratification issues.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Quick heads-up. Don't try to separate your order out with this coupon. Just buy it all at once. I tried to separate the pre-order items out into a separate order, and found the coupon was a one-time use code. Serves me right for trying to be slick with my immediate gratification issues.
Hahaha, at least you're being honest about it . .

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
excited for this to go up at NP. I have tried a multitude of different ones lately so this will be my next trial.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, at least you're being honest about it . .
It was a blessing in disguise I guess... I really need to be saving money, but I can't pass up a good sale, and Anadraulix was screaming "TRY ME! I'm ridiculous!".

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
once this gets going, count me in