Coming Soon! BC/EAA - New LG Sciences Product -

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Customer use at its finest!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    One time use shut off, use them as many times as you want!
    Thanks a ton!

2. would you recommend using this intra workout, or possbily directly after lifting prior to cardio? I usually drink my post whey shake after cardio
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    would you recommend using this intra workout, or possbily directly after lifting prior to cardio? I usually drink my post whey shake after cardio
    EAA's will be anabolic whether taken pre, intra or post. If you already take whey afterwards I would either just take your bc/eaa preWO or using it both pre and intra (whether you split up the dose is up to you depending on your preference, its inexpensive enough to use 2 servings, but well dosed enough to get by on one).

4. do you even need to take whey if your using loads of bcca during and after the workout?

5. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    do you even need to take whey if your using loads of bcca during and after the workout?
    I like to take whey, and more so whole foods as they contain all the amino acids.

I like the free form aminos far better for preWO and intra, but do prefer eating a whole food meal or at least a whey&carb blend postWO.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    I like to take whey, and more so whole foods as they contain all the amino acids.

I like the free form aminos far better for preWO and intra, but do prefer eating a whole food meal or at least a whey&carb blend postWO.
    Yeah i switched from whey/carbs to whole food meal, really i think red meat is the best post workout meal, someone needs to powder this,haha.

i havent really noticed any change in gains from this change in sources.

7. Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    EAA's will be anabolic whether taken pre, intra or post. If you already take whey afterwards I would either just take your bc/eaa preWO or using it both pre and intra (whether you split up the dose is up to you depending on your preference, its inexpensive enough to use 2 servings, but well dosed enough to get by on one).
    excellent thanks. I will start it at one dose pre-intra. Start drinking while on the way there

8. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    Yeah i switched from whey/carbs to whole food meal, really i think red meat is the best post workout meal, someone needs to powder this,haha.

i havent really noticed any change in gains from this change in sources.

they have............its called X-factor

aka-arachidonic acid

which i have yet to try...........damn me.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    they have............its called X-factor

aka-arachidonic acid

which i have yet to try...........damn me.
    yeah i know, i have x-factor, but theres far more in red meat than that,fat,bioavailable protein,vitamins.ect

saturated fats are good for test production

10. I just don't buy that whole foods do the same things as supplements and vice versa. It never works like it is supposed to when one eats food vs. taking a supplement if you ask me. So many factors to consider with food such as chewing, digestion etc...

11. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I just don't buy that whole foods do the same things as supplements and vice versa. It never works like it is supposed to when one eats food vs. taking a supplement if you ask me. So many factors to consider with food such as chewing, digestion etc...
    they dont, but you need both whole foods and supplements. Try having some rare steak after a workout, ull feel great.

bcca are a must for me during a workout and after. But 30-45 minutes later a eat a regular meal.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    they dont, but you need both whole foods and supplements. Try having some rare steak after a workout, ull feel great.

bcca are a must for me during a workout and after. But 30-45 minutes later a eat a regular meal.

rare is for vagina's.

I hack a slab off the bull out back, sear both sides and chomp down, chasing the chewy raw flesh with quart of fresh cow blood........

now thats how you eat red meat.

LOL.

13. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post

Agreed!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    rare is for vagina's.

I hack a slab off the bull out back, sear both sides and chomp down, chasing the chewy raw flesh with quart of fresh cow blood........

now thats how you eat red meat.

LOL.
    i eat my steaks bloody as well,thats what i meant when i said rare,i mean extra rare.

15. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    i eat my steaks bloody as well,thats what i meant when i said rare,i mean extra rare.

I know......just messing around.

Waiting anxiously for my LG stock to get here.......Did they start shipping LG?

16. De-horn it and de-hoof it for me, that's good enough. Can't wait to try it!! Love blue raspberry!!

17. just got my UPS notification 2 minutes ago.

Yeah baby!, LG products in transit!

18. Giving this a shot for sure!

19. UPS has dropped off more gifts......... Can't be happier.

I had ordered 4 tubs of BC/EAA and this is what i got.

Thank you LG! Tastes great too. Not too sweet. I like it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

20. Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post

Lots of us have been advocating whole food meals for ages. I was doign shakes all the time until a few years ago when I talked to some really fit guys and they weren't drawn into supplements/shakes, and just had hearty pre and post-WO meals. I've never looked back, although I make a shake when a solid meal isn't feasible due to time constraints (i.e. working out right upon waking).

21. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    UPS has dropped off more gifts......... Can't be happier.

hows the taste?

22. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    hows the taste?
    Its very good, hard to explain though.

I think xtend is sweeter tasting.

I put 3 scoops in about 12-16 oz of h20. Mixed well.

It is easy to drink, I will put it that way.

This is coming from a guy that actually likes the taste of
    R4W, JP8 and Nos Ether.(in a sick way)

Do I have taste buds worthy of recommendation, I mean really?

lol

23. [/QUOTE]
    This is coming from a guy that actually likes the taste of
    R4W, JP8 and Nos Ether.(in a sick way)

Do I have taste buds worthy of recommendation, I mean really?

lol[/QUOTE]

maybe u ate too much chile in your early years.

24. Nah........

I just cant smell or taste........ Nose deaf pretty bad.

I can stomach about anything. Not that it agrees with my gut always, but i can consume it.

lol

Even hominy.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    UPS has dropped off more gifts......... Can't be happier.

Nice score man, thta I-gh-1 is actually pretty damn good stuff.

26. [QUOTE=Craigmatthew;1662383]Nice score man, thta I-gh-1 is actually pretty damn good stuff.[/QUOTE

Would it be okay to take all dose's at bedtime?

27. [QUOTE=Kristofer68SS;1662390]
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Nice score man, thta I-gh-1 is actually pretty damn good stuff.[/QUOTE

Would it be okay to take all dose's at bedtime?
    If you take it at bed time take 4 pre bed, on a empty stomach (40min after eating carbohydrates) as insulin crushers GH which I-gh-1 releases.

28. [QUOTE=Craigmatthew;1662597]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post

If you take it at bed time take 4 pre bed, on a empty stomach (40min after eating carbohydrates) as insulin crushers GH which I-gh-1 releases.

thanks.

29. When it will be available at NP?

30. Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    When it will be available at NP?
    I will investigate this for you, although at the end of the day I'm assuming it's up to NP to want it?? Correct me if I'm wrong NP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Sciences product samples.
    By crpav in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 02:59 PM
  2. Replies: 326
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 05:11 PM
  3. What is your favorite LG Sciences product?
    By metroba in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 04:44 PM
  4. Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition by LG Sciences - Coming Soon!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 05:31 PM
  5. Which LG sciences product would you use?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 11:49 AM