Coming Soon! BC/EAA - New LG Sciences Product -

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Alright, no worries, just thought I'd ask.

    Thanks for the update!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***


  2. anticipation,,,.....!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

  3. Quick heads-up. Don't try to separate your order out with this coupon. Just buy it all at once. I tried to separate the pre-order items out into a separate order, and found the coupon was a one-time use code. Serves me right for trying to be slick with my immediate gratification issues.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    Quick heads-up. Don't try to separate your order out with this coupon. Just buy it all at once. I tried to separate the pre-order items out into a separate order, and found the coupon was a one-time use code. Serves me right for trying to be slick with my immediate gratification issues.
    Hahaha, at least you're being honest about it . .
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!

  5. excited for this to go up at NP. I have tried a multitude of different ones lately so this will be my next trial.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  6. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Hahaha, at least you're being honest about it . .
    It was a blessing in disguise I guess... I really need to be saving money, but I can't pass up a good sale, and Anadraulix was screaming "TRY ME! I'm ridiculous!".
  7. Question


    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    is thi out yet? wanting to snag some for mu cut
    +1

    ETA?

  8. once this gets going, count me in
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  9. Should be here on Friday!

  10. Awesome.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  11. Sweet!!

  12. Just heard from my supplier:

    Quote from him "mixes great, nice blue color and taste is really good!"

    Nice to hear since in the lab is one thing, but making thousands is another issue.
  13. pre-order


    Order Details:

    Code Item Qty Price Total
    BC-EAA BC+EAA
    4 $29.99 $119.96
    DSC-5 Anabolic Minds
    1 -$59.98 -$59.98

    Sub Total: $59.98
    Tax: $0.00
    Shipping: $5.95
    Grand Total: $65.93

  14. Nice. I like the fact is has l- glut. the only other one that does is extend and Ive never tried it.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Order Details:

    Code Item Qty Price Total
    BC-EAA BC+EAA
    4 $29.99 $119.96
    DSC-5 Anabolic Minds
    1 -$59.98 -$59.98

    Sub Total: $59.98
    Tax: $0.00
    Shipping: $5.95
    Grand Total: $65.93

    Helll yea look at that! Cant beat that for 4 of those bad boys!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  16. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Helll yea look at that! Cant beat that for 4 of those bad boys!
    Is there anything we can do about the one-time use coupon? I was meaning to buy more from the LG site, but tried to separate out the "Pre-Order" items to feed my immediate gratification issues... /cry.

    No worries, though. The wife was glad to see I couldn't make my second order, lol.

  17. One time use shut off, use them as many times as you want!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    One time use shut off, use them as many times as you want!

    Customer use at its finest!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  19. BC/EAA Coupon?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    BC/EAA Coupon?
    AM50

  21. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Customer use at its finest!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    One time use shut off, use them as many times as you want!
    Thanks a ton!

  22. would you recommend using this intra workout, or possbily directly after lifting prior to cardio? I usually drink my post whey shake after cardio
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    would you recommend using this intra workout, or possbily directly after lifting prior to cardio? I usually drink my post whey shake after cardio
    EAA's will be anabolic whether taken pre, intra or post. If you already take whey afterwards I would either just take your bc/eaa preWO or using it both pre and intra (whether you split up the dose is up to you depending on your preference, its inexpensive enough to use 2 servings, but well dosed enough to get by on one).

  24. do you even need to take whey if your using loads of bcca during and after the workout?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    do you even need to take whey if your using loads of bcca during and after the workout?
    I like to take whey, and more so whole foods as they contain all the amino acids.

    I like the free form aminos far better for preWO and intra, but do prefer eating a whole food meal or at least a whey&carb blend postWO.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    I like to take whey, and more so whole foods as they contain all the amino acids.

    I like the free form aminos far better for preWO and intra, but do prefer eating a whole food meal or at least a whey&carb blend postWO.
    Yeah i switched from whey/carbs to whole food meal, really i think red meat is the best post workout meal, someone needs to powder this,haha.

    i havent really noticed any change in gains from this change in sources.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    EAA's will be anabolic whether taken pre, intra or post. If you already take whey afterwards I would either just take your bc/eaa preWO or using it both pre and intra (whether you split up the dose is up to you depending on your preference, its inexpensive enough to use 2 servings, but well dosed enough to get by on one).
    excellent thanks. I will start it at one dose pre-intra. Start drinking while on the way there
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    Yeah i switched from whey/carbs to whole food meal, really i think red meat is the best post workout meal, someone needs to powder this,haha.

    i havent really noticed any change in gains from this change in sources.

    they have............its called X-factor

    aka-arachidonic acid

    which i have yet to try...........damn me.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    they have............its called X-factor

    aka-arachidonic acid

    which i have yet to try...........damn me.
    yeah i know, i have x-factor, but theres far more in red meat than that,fat,bioavailable protein,vitamins.ect

    saturated fats are good for test production

  30. I just don't buy that whole foods do the same things as supplements and vice versa. It never works like it is supposed to when one eats food vs. taking a supplement if you ask me. So many factors to consider with food such as chewing, digestion etc...

  31. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I just don't buy that whole foods do the same things as supplements and vice versa. It never works like it is supposed to when one eats food vs. taking a supplement if you ask me. So many factors to consider with food such as chewing, digestion etc...
    they dont, but you need both whole foods and supplements. Try having some rare steak after a workout, ull feel great.

    bcca are a must for me during a workout and after. But 30-45 minutes later a eat a regular meal.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    they dont, but you need both whole foods and supplements. Try having some rare steak after a workout, ull feel great.

    bcca are a must for me during a workout and after. But 30-45 minutes later a eat a regular meal.

    rare is for vagina's.

    I hack a slab off the bull out back, sear both sides and chomp down, chasing the chewy raw flesh with quart of fresh cow blood........

    now thats how you eat red meat.





    LOL.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    they dont, but you need both whole foods and supplements. Try having some rare steak after a workout, ull feel great.

    bcca are a must for me during a workout and after. But 30-45 minutes later a eat a regular meal.
    Agreed!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    rare is for vagina's.

    I hack a slab off the bull out back, sear both sides and chomp down, chasing the chewy raw flesh with quart of fresh cow blood........

    now thats how you eat red meat.





    LOL.
    i eat my steaks bloody as well,thats what i meant when i said rare,i mean extra rare.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    i eat my steaks bloody as well,thats what i meant when i said rare,i mean extra rare.

    I know......just messing around.



    Waiting anxiously for my LG stock to get here.......Did they start shipping LG?

  36. De-horn it and de-hoof it for me, that's good enough. Can't wait to try it!! Love blue raspberry!!

  37. just got my UPS notification 2 minutes ago.

    Yeah baby!, LG products in transit!

  38. Giving this a shot for sure!

  39. UPS has dropped off more gifts......... Can't be happier.

    I had ordered 4 tubs of BC/EAA and this is what i got.

    Thank you LG! Tastes great too. Not too sweet. I like it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  40. Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    I like to take whey, and more so whole foods as they contain all the amino acids.

    I like the free form aminos far better for preWO and intra, but do prefer eating a whole food meal or at least a whey&carb blend postWO.
    Lots of us have been advocating whole food meals for ages. I was doign shakes all the time until a few years ago when I talked to some really fit guys and they weren't drawn into supplements/shakes, and just had hearty pre and post-WO meals. I've never looked back, although I make a shake when a solid meal isn't feasible due to time constraints (i.e. working out right upon waking).
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG Sciences product samples.
    By crpav in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 01:59 PM
  2. Replies: 326
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 04:11 PM
  3. What is your favorite LG Sciences product?
    By metroba in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 03:44 PM
  4. Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition by LG Sciences - Coming Soon!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 04:31 PM
  5. Which LG sciences product would you use?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 10:49 AM
Log in
Log in