LG COUPON: 50% Off LG Sciences Plus Extra Goodies - CODE:AM50

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Order off of our site and receive 50% off any and all items on our web site - LG Sciences manufactures high quality anabolic prohormone bodybuilding supplements

PLUS A FREE LG T-SHIRT WITH EVERY PURCHASE

PLUS FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100 (except protein...sorry guys, it is like $13 to ship)

PLUS 1 out of every 10 orders will get a free LG Sciences Mystery Product - (something I will choose)

Also included in this are the new products T-911 and Anadraulic State, so if you've been waiting for T-911, you can now buy at a huge discount with tons of free stuff off of our site.

COUPON CODE: AM50

One stipulation - gotta give your word to put up a log on AM or anywhere. :)

Ends Dec 1

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If Lg said it- then YEAH SERIOUSLY :lol:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
holy **** that is sick!!!!!

when does this sale end?

-GJJ

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
i may jump on this... anyone tried I-GH-1 and have opinions about it? Ive been following some of the t-911 logs to i may grab up some of that too

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Ooops nevermind.... Great price too! Hopefully shipping isn't crazy. Will order now unless shipping is outrageous

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for yet another post, but is vanilla available yet? It says october 24th, but I'm assuming this isn't in yet?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Protein will be back ordered about a week. Shipping on everything is 5.95, so hope that helps.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for yet another post, but is vanilla available yet? It says october 24th, but I'm assuming this isn't in yet?

I shall check on this for you.

Come on guys jump on this! What an Amazing deal! :head:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beat me to it! :lol:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
When I go to shipping it never gives me a price. Just says online delivery?? Whats up, I'd like to order.. This is for chocolate too

Capture.JPG

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Forwarded to the web guys...

FYI the protein will be back ordered for a week or so

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
50% off really only makes it the same price as retailers.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You get a bunch of extra stuff and it should be a little cheaper in general...just for AM members.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
awesome deals, especially on the new releases! (which BTW aren't available on AM yet)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As an extra incentive, with any SLIN or IGH-1 order we will throw in one of my books for FREE too! I want to really get people on AM amped.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As an extra incentive, with any SLIN or IGH-1 order we will throw in one of my books for FREE too! I want to really get people on AM amped.
what books?

when will anadraulic state be ready and the ingrediant profile.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Change Your Genetics: talks about what and how to stack in what order to get the maximum effect from satellite cells

What are you on?: A review of a lot of the supplements on the market and what they do. Also, I rate them and give structures where possible.

Anadraulic State should start to ship to us by next week if all goes well!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
eric, got any idea when the vanilla will be in? I wanna give it a try and leave feedback! great deals here man

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Vanilla should be here next week and let me tell you it is ****ING awesome. Sadly, it is almost all sold already! So, seriously, I would get your pre-orders in, especially at the price we are offering.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Buy up on the slin people, that stuff is amazing!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Change Your Genetics: talks about what and how to stack in what order to get the maximum effect from satellite cells

What are you on?: A review of a lot of the supplements on the market and what they do. Also, I rate them and give structures where possible.

Anadraulic State should start to ship to us by next week if all goes well!

So are you Eric Marchewitz?the CEO and author of the books?

I see that on the new products your redesigning the packaging,nice.

So this sale is gonna be until December 1?

Cause the main things im looking at are the speed V2,anadraulic state,t-911 and not all of those have come out yet.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I just bought the buy 2 mmv2 get 1 free!! that means i got 3 bottles for the price of 1!!

company name cheapfighter! lol

-GJJ

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So are you Eric Marchewitz?the CEO and author of the books?

I see that on the new products your redesigning the packaging,nice.

So this sale is gonna be until December 1?

Cause the main things im looking at are the speed V2,anadraulic state,t-911 and not all of those have come out yet.
Yep!

Also, the Protein is IN STOCK!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I absolutely loved the chocolate protein, so I had to order a tub a vanilla to try it out. Hoping its even better than the chocolate.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lovin all the support in hear guys, some sick deals to hop on!!!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if i have from 100-130 dollars to spend at lg,what should i get, no masterdol products though.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, you're just not allowed to run out of vanilla protein before you get BC/EAA in stock!

I'm gonna load up!

...Except you can probably only use one coupon code per order, huh? Hmm...well the protein gets free shipping so I just might place two orders...

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, you're just not allowed to run out of vanilla protein before you get BC/EAA in stock!

I'm gonna load up!

...Except you can probably only use one coupon code per order, huh? Hmm...well the protein gets free shipping so I just might place two orders...
what?

its not 50 percent off the whole order???

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Can you provide the actives in Speed V2? I'd like to check that out that along with T-911 (I'm pretty sure this is the time to grab it). Anadraulic State looks amazing as well.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can you provide the actives in Speed V2? I'd like to check that out that along with T-911 (I'm pretty sure this is the time to grab it). Anadraulic State looks amazing as well.
SPEED V2 Ingredients:
721mg
Cissus Quadralangus (cortisol)
beta-phenylethylamine (mood)
Theobromine (mood and thermogenic effect)
Evodia Fruit (Increases Thermogenesis)
Quercetin (Inhibits MAO-b)
Bitter Orange (Standardized For Synephrine) (stimulant)
Geranium Oil Extract (2-amino-4-methylhexane
- increases thermogenesis)
Piperine (MAO-b inhibitor and increases mood)
B12 (increases cellular energy)

i want to know anadrolic states forumula as well but to me, it seems like mingling of their different products in a preworkout form.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anadraulic state

Four Phase Testosterone Analog:

1 - Generation 2 Anti-Aromatase - This will obviously boost testosterone, this one is a little less potent than ATD or Androsterone, yet strong enough for daily use.

2 - Generation 2 SERM - This will reduce the estrogenic profile in the body and further boost testosterone by increasing LH.

3 - Receptor Technology - Increases androgen sensitivity

4 - pSARM - Next generation pSARM with androgen-like effects.

Surrounded in a base of:

Essential Amino Acids (free form - hydrolyzed)
Waxy Maize Starch
Cortisol Reducers (important for a better anabolic environment)
A new form of Creatine (the patent pending stuff we have been working on) that should be much more bioavailable
Beta Alanine - for reduction in lactic acid

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Aww, at least I didn't miss this sale entirely. Grabbed a bottle of T-911 and some SpeedV2 today as I had left the browser window open while I decided on my order. Had I shut my browser window this weekend I'd probably have missed out on the sale, lol :p

Was gonna make another order today for the protein and preorder of AnadraulicState but it looks like the sale's over. No worries, I got about 8-9 pounds of isolates and micellar caseins left as it is, lol. I'll probably give the Lipotrophic protein a shot during my cut.

Maybe I'll get lucky and snag me some mystery product!

Thanks LG.
ViChet (Aaron)

EDIT: See my next post below (post 50) for clarification

Last edited:
Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what?

its not 50 percent off the whole order???
No, ViChet is right, it's 50% off the whole order. LG is just going to be putting up another code for their new BC/EAA product, which I am really interested in as well. So to take advantage of both coupon codes, I would have place two separate orders.

Also, This sale wasn't supposed to end until Dec 1st. Did I miss something.:duel?

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Warning: One-Time Use Coupon

Here's the problem. I tried again on my second order, and paid a bit more attention to the page. Turns out, the coupon is valid for only one order. I was trying to separate my orders into "immediate gratification" and "pre-order patience is a virtue" orders. Looks like patience is not a virtue I will be adopting again.

The coupon you attempted to use is a one-time-use coupon, and you have already used it on a previous order, therefore we cannot accept this coupon again.
I understand, as it wouldn't be fair for people to get a free shirt with every order. However, I did forget to look for the free stuff you mentioned in the initial post :(