LG COUPON: 50% Off LG Sciences Plus Extra Goodies - CODE:AM50

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Just got my order and I did not receive a free t-shirt. Can one please be sent to me?

Order#: 1386 Order Placed: November 7, 2008 at 2:43:00 PM PST
    Hey bro send me your info/addy via pm and ill make sure our shipping dept gets one out to you on monday.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. Already done!
    •   

3. ouch... s&h is $8.45 to CA... but 50% off is still fantastic so i'll bite that tiny bullet!

4. We are losing so much money shipping the protein. Some of them are $13 to ship...

5. LG, I keep getting my CC declined. No reason on my end for it to be declined.

Any ideas?
    •   

6. yeah what size are the shirts, i need XL.

7. XL unless you put something in the notes section

8. Thanks, i'll be looking forward to getting the shirt. On a side note, the Vanilla protein is outstanding. I posted a review in the review section if anyone is interested.

9. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Thanks, i'll be looking forward to getting the shirt. On a side note, the Vanilla protein is outstanding. I posted a review in the review section if anyone is interested.
    Thanks for the review bro and glad you like it! Im not to keen on vanilla and im actualy digging it as well!

10. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Thanks for the review bro and glad you like it! Im not to keen on vanilla and im actualy digging it as well!

I'm gonna try it in a "protein brownie". I'm curious how the gemma gets after cooking. To me I would think it will be better than whey, but who knows.

11. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    I'm gonna try it in a "protein brownie". I'm curious how the gemma gets after cooking. To me I would think it will be better than whey, but who knows.

It wil be interesting to see! Let us know how they turned out!

12. Just got my order, I got 1 choc and 1 vanilla protein, can't wait to taste them!

Also, I didn't receive a t-shirt either

13. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    Just got my order, I got the 1 choc and 1 vanilla protein, can't wait to taste them!

Also, I didn't receive a t-shirt either
    did u taste it yet?

14. im looking forward to trying it! got shipped today.. w00t

15. wow! i just want to say thanks you eric and all of lg! i got 3 bottles of mmv2 for the price of one, thats not all they sent me! I also was given a bottle of I-GH-1 and a t-shirt!

thanks
    GJJ

16. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    wow! i just want to say thanks you eric and all of lg! i got 3 bottles of mmv2 for the price of one, thats not all they sent me! I also was given a bottle of I-GH-1 and a t-shirt!

thanks
    GJJ
    Yeal well done LG, came through big time here. Good to see the chance for a few more people to be able to give a few more products a bit of a 'test'.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yeal well done LG, came through big time here. Good to see the chance for a few more people to be able to give a few more products a bit of a 'test'.
    I'd like to test a t-shirt - but my package didn't have one

18. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    I'd like to test a t-shirt - but my package didn't have one
    PM LegalGear and give him your address. If your package was meant to have a shirt in it, he will make it happen.

19. How do you get the deal on MMV2 of buy 2 get one free?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

20. Found it myself...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

21. Got me interested in LG lol.

22. ?? cant ship to international?

23. got my chocolate Lipotropic Protein today, sank a scoop into some water, and downed it.

it is a different taste. not the ordinary bland chocolate i'm used to with other protein powders.

it almost has an "earthy" taste, like a natural, whole food taste is the only way i can describe it.. and i like it!

a great change from the run-of-the-mill proteins out there, and the profile is outstanding, and i'm pleased to turn my vegan friends onto it, being that it's vegan-friendly.

all in all, good product LG, and a helluva deal! i got the protein + the tshirt for 33 bucks and change SHIPPED!

THANKS!

24. I sent a PM 4-5 days ago with no response? I guess no shirt for me

25. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    I sent a PM 4-5 days ago with no response? I guess no shirt for me
    Who did you message dude?

26. LegalGear, on 11-17 @ 9:09 PM

27. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    LegalGear, on 11-17 @ 9:09 PM
    I will get this sorted for you dude

28. Wish I had seen this sooner. Looks like ost stuff is gone.

29. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Order off of our site and receive 50% off any and all items on our web site - LG Sciences manufactures high quality anabolic prohormone bodybuilding supplements

PLUS A FREE LG T-SHIRT WITH EVERY PURCHASE

PLUS FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100 (except protein...sorry guys, it is like $13 to ship)

PLUS 1 out of every 10 orders will get a free LG Sciences Mystery Product - (something I will choose)

Also included in this are the new products T-911 and Anadraulic State, so if you've been waiting for T-911, you can now buy at a huge discount with tons of free stuff off of our site.

COUPON CODE: AM50

One stipulation - gotta give your word to put up a log on AM or anywhere.

Ends Dec 1
    even the trifecta stack ???
    http://www.lgsciences.com/Trifecta-S...ecta-stack.htm

if so .. im in for few of those .. when i click on order now .. it takes me to fitnessfirst website .. you guys dont sell it on your lg site ?
    S.n.S team member
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 07:07 PM
  2. New LG Super Stack - 50% off (CODE: AM50)
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 10:54 AM