thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LeanFX Giveaway!!

Flex Your Brain to Shred Your Body!!​

Hey fellas and ladies. In celebration of our newly redone website and our long-anticipated release of LeanFX, we're having a give-away. Read the details below.

Are you looking to get Lean n Mean? We all know it takes knowledge to get that dialed in diet, perfect routine and flawless cycle together. To help you out this winter, Anabolic Xtreme will be giving away 9 bottles of our new 3rd Generation Leaning Agent, LeanFX. 3 bottles will be given to worthy contestants across our 3 biggest forums - Bodybuilding.com - The Future Of Bodybuilding! Huge Bodybuilding Site., Bodybuilding Forum - Supplement Review - Anabolicminds.com, and of course, the AX Forum!! But wait, there's more to it than signing up to win!

In order to win, you'll want to visit the NEW Anabolic Xtreme website!! AX has redesigned the site from the ground up, including information above and beyond anything out there. From the folks that have made it Priority #1 to never be a "me too" company comes this new and innovative resource for all things AX. From corporate bios to customer feedback, the new Welcome to Anabolic Xtreme will surely be the buzz of the industry - just like our products!! So click on our site, set a bookmark while you're there, and learn a little about the company that brings new meaning to the word "innovation". Look around enough, and you just might be able to win!!

Here's how it works:

This contest will test your brain power and knowledge of all things AX. Each contest post will include 12 questions about AX, the AX family, the AX Arsenal, and even the AXhole Nation!! Simple enough? Not quite... Each forum will have their own set of questions made by a member of the AX team.

Starting today, visit one or all of the forums (anabolicminds, anabolicx.com, bodybuilding.com) for the day's questions. They are different for each forum. Search through the AX sites to find the answers. Answer each of them correctly and YOU WIN!! Each set of questions will remain up until we have a winner. 3 forums X 3 sets of questions = 9 winners!! So get to it!!

Please note: open only to US residents over the age of 18.

LeanFX Giveaway: Day 1 AX Forum Questions:

1. The second testimonial for LeanFX is from a lady in what state?

2. Who is the Vice President of Sales of Anabolic Xtreme?

3. When the Cycle Designer page loads, what is the 13th word in the first paragraph on the page?

4. What is the second subforum in the Product Logs and Reviews Forum?

5. On the “Disciples” page, what is the 13th word in the paragraphs?

6. Who is the female of the quarter for the first issue of our Size Matters Magazine?

7. When you open up a page, it will give a series of links to .pdf files. Using the first letter/number from each link, the following anagram can be produced: "MATH PLASM 3". What is the URL of this page?

8. There are many benefits from AX products. In the product description of one of these products, the acronym EPO is used. What is the name of the product and what is the benefit (written in red font) being described?

9. What is Joey Davenport's favorite food?

10. Which Subforums have 4 stickied threads?

11. Spell the name of the member of the online team, who's studying biology, backwards.

12. There is a brunette female posing, holding up both biceps, in two locations on the website. What is one of the locations, what color is her top, and what company was it made by?

Good luck.

:smite: thesinner

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Texas (the best state)

dave ransom
3. When the Cycle Designer page loads, what is the 13th word in the first paragraph on the page?
users

mass fx maximum strength logs
magazines
6. Who is the female of the quarter for the first issue of our Size Matters Magazine?
joey davenport
7. When you open up a page, it will give a series of links to .pdf files. Using the first letter/number from each link, the following anagram can be produced: "MATH PLASM 3". What is the URL of this page?
Downloads - Product Guides | Anabolic Xtreme
8. There are many benefits from AX products. In the product description of one of these products, the acronym EPO is used. What is the name of the product and what is the benefit (written in red font) being described?
trisorbagen. Improves muscle tone by enhances protein synthesis,
tacos & junk food
nutrition, ask the formulators/chemists
11. Spell the name of the member of the online team, who's studying biology, backwards.
nahtan
12. There is a brunette female posing, holding up both biceps, in two locations on the website. What is one of the locations, what color is her top, and what company was it made by?
top: red/white
her top:nike
website: anabolic xtreme ( i edited and added this because i wasnt sure if this question was refering to the banner or the girls top

lets hope i did this right because i have been interested in this product...

Nonfactor

Awards
LeanFX Giveaway: Day 1 AX Forum Questions:

Texas

Dave Ransom

users

Mass FX Maximum Strength LOGS

magazines

Joey Davenport

Downloads - Product Guides | Anabolic Xtreme

Trisorbagen
Improves muscle tone by enhances protein synthesis

Tacos & Junk Food

Nutrition
Ask the formulators / Chemists

nahtan

On Cycle Designer page. Red. Nike

*Edit dang 5 min late*

Last edited:
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, that was quick

Texas lifter, email or PM me some shipping info.

The rest of you guys, keep your eyes peeled for tomorrows list.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Blah, serves me right for working late :p
Gratz Tex!

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wow! That was FAST! Stay tuned. We've got another contest coming your way tomorrow!

:woohoo:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dam... when r u posting the next set of questions?tommorow at what time.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dam... when r u posting the next set of questions?tommorow at what time.
When? Let me know when you'll be logged off and we'll be sure to pop it up then. :lol: Just kidding!!

I don't know when the next one will be up. But it'll be up tomorrow!! :D Just keep an eye out for it. It'll be a NEW THREAD, not in this one. Day 2 - come get some!!! :head:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
love this contest

if LeanFx is anything like all the other awesome goodies you guys put out

im sure this will be a hit

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
any more questions...
Due to the really fast completions of the Day 1 contest, we picked up a few more bottles of LeanFX, and decided to rework how we would do this so that we can give more people a chance to play.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Due to the really fast completions of the Day 1 contest, we picked up a few more bottles of LeanFX, and decided to rework how we would do this so that we can give more people a chance to play.
success! im pretty fast but i am no match for a contest ending in 8 minutes.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Due to the limited number of bottles we could dig up, we flipped a coin to decide which forums we would use. Unfortunately, AM lost the coin flip, so the contest is being run on anabolicx.com and BB.com.

Here's a linkback to the contest on our homesite. Hope you all can participate.

http://www.anabolicx.com/forum/ax-announcements-news/4943-lean-fx-lottery-who-wants-some.html
BB.com huh? I don't think a forum full of B!tches, Whiners, and 12 years old's with a huge ego should have been included in the coin flip in the first place.

Just my opinion though :duel:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
BB.com huh? I don't think a forum full of B!tches, Whiners, and 12 years old's with a huge ego should have been included in the coin flip in the first place.

Well if they won the coin toss, then they won, but still BOOO!!!:lol:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I can't really disagree with you there. Unfortuantely, these are our two biggest forums that buy AX. Part of the reason why companies post contests is to help get the word out that we have a new product.

If you guys want to get them out of the coin toss for next time, try hitting up the AX forum, clicking the link to the homesite forum (we can monitor clicks on that link), and doing whatever else you can think of to show there's no question which forum has the most "AXholes".

BTW, nice traps.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I can't really disagree with you there. Unfortuantely, these are our two biggest forums that buy AX. Part of the reason why companies post contests is to help get the word out that we have a new product.

If you guys want to get them out of the coin toss for next time, try hitting up the AX forum, clicking the link to the homesite forum (we can monitor clicks on that link), and doing whatever else you can think of to show there's no question which forum has the most "AXholes".

BTW, nice traps.
No worries bud, its about business I know, Its gotta be that way to survive these days, that post was just a rant, ha.

And thanks!