Controlled Labs Now Has WHITE FLOOD Samples!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
We now have a limited number of samples of all 4 products (White Flood Tablets, Green MAGnitude sour apple, Purple Wraath Lemonade, and REDuction!

if you would like samples please follow these 4 rules exactly, otherwise samples will not be sent:

1) email subject line must say "SAMPLES"

(all 4 samples will be sent automatically)

2) you must post a message in this thread (if not registered you must register to write on it) Controlled Labs Forum if you are requesting samples or your sample will not be sent

3) in the body of the email you MUST list your controlledlabsforum.com user name

4) you also MUST include your full name and shipping address (street, street number, city, state, zip code). last time we got too many that were missing part of this, if they are missing part they will be erased and no sample sent without notice, so take the time to make sure its correct.

send this to "tank @ controlledlabs.com"

confirmation emails WILL NOT be sent, so please be patient

these will start shipping on monday

Please leave feedback on the board once you have gotten the opportunity to try the samples

Also write in this thread when you have sent your request

Thank you!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
We now have a limited number of samples of all 4 products (White Flood Tablets, Green MAGnitude sour apple, Purple Wraath Lemonade, and REDuction!

if you would like samples please follow these 4 rules exactly, otherwise samples will not be sent:

1) email subject line must say "SAMPLES"

(all 4 samples will be sent automatically)

2) you must post a message in this thread (if not registered you must register to write on it) Controlled Labs Forum if you are requesting samples or your sample will not be sent

3) in the body of the email you MUST list your controlledlabsforum.com user name

4) you also MUST include your full name and shipping address (street, street number, city, state, zip code). last time we got too many that were missing part of this, if they are missing part they will be erased and no sample sent without notice, so take the time to make sure its correct.

send this to "tank @ controlledlabs.com"

confirmation emails WILL NOT be sent, so please be patient

these will start shipping on monday

Please leave feedback on the board once you have gotten the opportunity to try the samples

Also write in this thread when you have sent your request

Thank you!

Forgive me, but number 2 of the instructions seems a bit unclear.

Here is what i did.

Registered at CL forum.
Sent an Email to tank with "samples" in the subject line.
In the body my Full name and Address and username at CLF.
then posted here.

Requesting samples?

Do i need to post something on CL forum? or the controlled labs subforum here on AM?

talk about hoops to jump threw.......lol

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Forgive me, but number 2 of the instructions seems a bit unclear.

Here is what i did.

Registered at CL forum.
Sent an Email to tank with "samples" in the subject line.
In the body my Full name and Address and username at CLF.
then posted here.

Requesting samples?

Do i need to post something on CL forum? or the controlled labs subforum here on AM?

talk about hoops to jump threw.......lol

It means that there is a thread like this on the CL forums that you need to post in.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am already a member but i cannot find the thread at the CL forums...
Searched WHITE FLOOD SAMPLES and i dont see it..... :(

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey RR i still never got the other samples...Do you think its the address

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yup! Usually if you ask for the samples we will send you all of the samples we have

thanks........ I currently take PW- grape. I have a tub of GG sittin on the shelf.

I have used Sesaglow and the Red Acid fat burner stack.

Also have the AM PM stack on the shelf.......

Looking at WF next.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I take it the samples are just for US? I'm in the UK you see

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I take it the samples are just for US? I'm in the UK you see
Yes, the samples are only for the US. The international shipping would be too expensive otherwise. Sorry bro!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the samples are only for the US. The international shipping would be too expensive otherwise. Sorry bro!
Ahh thought so! its alright :) I got a Green MAGnitude sample this morning with my NP order. Tastes well good! Heading to the gym soon.. I'll review it after my workout. Check my log in my sig later today :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Ahh thought so! its alright :) I got a Green MAGnitude sample this morning with my NP order. Tastes well good! Heading to the gym soon.. I'll review it after my workout. Check my log in my sig later today :)

Great news bro!!! NP always comes through