::::::::::::::::: CONTROLLED LABS - LIFT YOUR LABEL Promotion :::::::::::::::::

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
If I have my invoices from nutra, but not the upc, can I still use those? I've thrown away most of my older boxes and bottles, but can prove the purchase with the invoices.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Ive been amassing my stack of UPC's. This isnt ending anytime soon is it? I have 12 now, I dont know if I should go for 15 or go for 30!!!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
If I have my invoices from nutra, but not the upc, can I still use those? I've thrown away most of my older boxes and bottles, but can prove the purchase with the invoices.
I've been saving for a while now and forgot to inform the wife about the stash. Well, she's a clean freak and I should have known better than to leave the pile where I did... She found the pile of "trash" and threw it away. So I know how you feel man. Now she knows to leave my UPC labels alone... but I'm much farther away from my Lift Your Label goal :fart:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont know what this is someone please fill me in

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Why did I recycle my empty tubs. Damn you nature! :(

i dont know what this is someone please fill me in
You cut the UPC codes off the tubs, and send them in. You get sent a prize depending on the number you send in.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why did I recycle my empty tubs. Damn you nature! :(

You cut the UPC codes off the tubs, and send them in. You get sent a prize depending on the number you send in.
oooohhhhh
thanks man now i get it

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
first post isnt clear?
Those labels can easily be confused with hip raver cuffs. I mean you gotta look good while lifting 'em weight.

unce unce unce unce unce

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes, any receipt from a reputable vendor counts (no ebay single sellers)

first post isnt clear?
i just didnt know what a upc was or what the picture was (looks like bands or something)

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
damn i completely forgot about this and threw out the empty OT and SesaGlow bottles :(

i suck again.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Those labels can easily be confused with hip raver cuffs. I mean you gotta look good while lifting 'em weight.

unce unce unce unce unce
LOL @ the techno beat

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bumping for those unaware
omg I thought this was over, I also shot a bunch of CL containers out because I figured you guys wouldn't do this again....damn it lol

I have pictures lol

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
omg I thought this was over, I also shot a bunch of CL containers out because I figured you guys wouldn't do this again....damn it lol

I have pictures lol
lol, We have to go with the UPCs!

And it has to have plastic attached. There were people ripping the labels off our products at stores:drillsergeant:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, We have to go with the UPCs!

And it has to have plastic attached. There were people ripping the labels off our products at stores:drillsergeant:
Well I have bought a few bottles from gnc and the rest from nutra, also shows the CL products I've ordered in my order history...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've been saving for a while now and forgot to inform the wife about the stash. Well, she's a clean freak and I should have known better than to leave the pile where I did... She found the pile of "trash" and threw it away. So I know how you feel man. Now she knows to leave my UPC labels alone... but I'm much farther away from my Lift Your Label goal :fart:
LOL

Yes I have mine on a gold platter, the lady dusts around them :D

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Does the UPC's on Promore work for the promo? I have a 4lb tub and was wondering if that label would qualify

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does the UPC's on Promore work for the promo? I have a 4lb tub and was wondering if that label would qualify
I remember they didn't count pronom towards the label count. Don't know if it's changed or not.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't see why it wouldn't and have not heard anything to the contrary.
Any chance you could figure out or look into it? I will save it since my Cinnamon Roll tub is just about empty!

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
On another forum the CL reps have commented that Promore is not included in the promo.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Asked the boss, and he informed protein doesn't count for the label promo and cannot be chosen as a prize.

Sorry fellas!