::::::::::::::::: CONTROLLED LABS - LIFT YOUR LABEL Promotion :::::::::::::::::

  1. ::::::::::::::::: CONTROLLED LABS - LIFT YOUR LABEL Promotion :::::::::::::::::






  2. Awesome
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by allstar View Post
    Awesome
    you bet and people who hit the elite 30 club will get some extra bonuses throughout the year too

  4. If I have my invoices from nutra, but not the upc, can I still use those? I've thrown away most of my older boxes and bottles, but can prove the purchase with the invoices.

  5. Ive been amassing my stack of UPC's. This isnt ending anytime soon is it? I have 12 now, I dont know if I should go for 15 or go for 30!!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by fightercowboy View Post
    If I have my invoices from nutra, but not the upc, can I still use those? I've thrown away most of my older boxes and bottles, but can prove the purchase with the invoices.
    I've been saving for a while now and forgot to inform the wife about the stash. Well, she's a clean freak and I should have known better than to leave the pile where I did... She found the pile of "trash" and threw it away. So I know how you feel man. Now she knows to leave my UPC labels alone... but I'm much farther away from my Lift Your Label goal

  7. awesome! so do nutra invoices count?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  8. i dont know what this is someone please fill me in
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  9. Why did I recycle my empty tubs. Damn you nature!

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    i dont know what this is someone please fill me in
    You cut the UPC codes off the tubs, and send them in. You get sent a prize depending on the number you send in.
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20

  10. Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    Why did I recycle my empty tubs. Damn you nature!

    You cut the UPC codes off the tubs, and send them in. You get sent a prize depending on the number you send in.
    oooohhhhh
    thanks man now i get it
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    awesome! so do nutra invoices count?
    yes, any receipt from a reputable vendor counts (no ebay single sellers)
    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    i dont know what this is someone please fill me in
    first post isnt clear?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    first post isnt clear?
    Those labels can easily be confused with hip raver cuffs. I mean you gotta look good while lifting 'em weight.

    unce unce unce unce unce
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    yes, any receipt from a reputable vendor counts (no ebay single sellers)


    first post isnt clear?
    i just didnt know what a upc was or what the picture was (looks like bands or something)
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  14. damn i completely forgot about this and threw out the empty OT and SesaGlow bottles

    i suck again.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    Those labels can easily be confused with hip raver cuffs. I mean you gotta look good while lifting 'em weight.

    unce unce unce unce unce
    LOL @ the techno beat

  16. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    damn i completely forgot about this and threw out the empty OT and SesaGlow bottles

    i suck again.
    me too dang it
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  17. bumping for those unaware

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    bumping for those unaware
    omg I thought this was over, I also shot a bunch of CL containers out because I figured you guys wouldn't do this again....damn it lol

    I have pictures lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    omg I thought this was over, I also shot a bunch of CL containers out because I figured you guys wouldn't do this again....damn it lol

    I have pictures lol
    lol, We have to go with the UPCs!

    And it has to have plastic attached. There were people ripping the labels off our products at stores

  20. Damn it
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  21. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    lol, We have to go with the UPCs!

    And it has to have plastic attached. There were people ripping the labels off our products at stores
    Well I have bought a few bottles from gnc and the rest from nutra, also shows the CL products I've ordered in my order history...
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Damn it
    mhm

  23. good promo!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    I've been saving for a while now and forgot to inform the wife about the stash. Well, she's a clean freak and I should have known better than to leave the pile where I did... She found the pile of "trash" and threw it away. So I know how you feel man. Now she knows to leave my UPC labels alone... but I'm much farther away from my Lift Your Label goal
    LOL

    Yes I have mine on a gold platter, the lady dusts around them
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 11:44 AM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 07:28 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 09:59 AM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 12:20 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 12:24 PM
Log in
Log in