FREE White Flood Tablet, Green MAGnitude, Purple Wraath & REDuction Samples

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
We now have a limited number of samples of all 4 products (White Flood Tablets, Green MAGnitude sour apple, Purple Wraath Lemonade, and REDuction!

if you would like samples please follow these 4 rules exactly, otherwise samples will not be sent:

1) email subject line must say "SAMPLES"

(all 4 samples will be sent automatically)

2) you must post a message in this thread (if not registered you must register to write on it) Controlled Labs Forum if you are requesting samples or your sample will not be sent

3) in the body of the email you MUST list your controlledlabsforum.com user name

4) you also MUST include your full name and shipping address (street, street number, city, state, zip code). last time we got too many that were missing part of this, if they are missing part they will be erased and no sample sent without notice, so take the time to make sure its correct.

send this to "tank @ controlledlabs.com"

confirmation emails WILL NOT be sent, so please be patient

these will start shipping on monday

Please leave feedback on the board once you have gotten the opportunity to try the samples

Also write in this thread when you have sent your request

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Bump *

White FLOOD Samples finally!!!!!!!!!!! (tablets)
White FLOOD Samples finally!!!!!!!!!!! (tablets)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
sent, i can't wait to try the white flood samples :food:

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
email sent, hope to try em all besides the PW since Im working on a tub right now.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Thought I arleady posted in here, but I guess not <_< E-mail sent :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
E-mail sent!

Nonfactor

Awards
I've sent the request. I've heard some good stuff about these products and am really interested in REDuction

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I thoguht I posted in here too, but mine is sent. I cant wait to see how Tablets compares to Powder!

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
E-mail just sent very excited to see if i get the chance to try these products and review them!! thanks

harleyman89

harleyman89

Awards
Got back from my workout today and had 4 samples sitting for me in the mailbox. Golden Finish, Purple Wraath, Green Magnitude, and Reduction. Tried Golden Finish so far. Its a tropical-type flavor, which i was skeptical about the taste mixed in water, but surprisingly it actually tasted pretty damn good. GM and PW are the ones im really interested in, which ill try with tomorrows workout. If the rest taste as good as GF does, they could easily sell off the taste alone.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Got back from my workout today and had 4 samples sitting for me in the mailbox. Golden Finish, Purple Wraath, Green Magnitude, and Reduction. Tried Golden Finish so far. Its a tropical-type flavor, which i was skeptical about the taste mixed in water, but surprisingly it actually tasted pretty damn good. GM and PW are the ones im really interested in, which ill try with tomorrows workout. If the rest taste as good as GF does, they could easily sell off the taste alone.
You didn't get any White Flood ??

harleyman89

harleyman89

Awards
Nope, didnt get White Flood.
But today I used the Green Magnitude and Purple Wraath samples with my workout. Both tasted awesome being supplements, with lemonade being delightful. From what I noticed, I did see some positive changes in my workout. I was able to add that extra weight on the last sets of each workout because my body wasn't tiring as fast. The time between each workout was lowered. When I worked biceps/forearms for a pump at the end, it felt tight, VERY tight. Like my skin was going to tear itself in half to allow the muscle to expand. An hour later and my forearms are still tight. For how inexperienced I am testing products and being able to notice any improvements, I can honestly say these 2 products are worth purchasing.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Sweet review bro!! Glad you liked em :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Nope, didnt get White Flood.
But today I used the Green Magnitude and Purple Wraath samples with my workout. Both tasted awesome being supplements, with lemonade being delightful. From what I noticed, I did see some positive changes in my workout. I was able to add that extra weight on the last sets of each workout because my body wasn't tiring as fast. The time between each workout was lowered. When I worked biceps/forearms for a pump at the end, it felt tight, VERY tight. Like my skin was going to tear itself in half to allow the muscle to expand. An hour later and my forearms are still tight. For how inexperienced I am testing products and being able to notice any improvements, I can honestly say these 2 products are worth purchasing.
:dl:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
White FLOOD samples started shipping today

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sending the e-mail now, I have yet to try anything from controlled labs but have only heard good things, I'd like to give them a try

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Got the samples in today.
Got White Flood but not Golden Finish, is it a random thing between the two? Not complaining or anything. Really want to try it out Thursday on back day :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Got White Flood but not Golden Finish, is it a random thing between the two? Not complaining or anything. Really want to try it out Thursday on back day :D
It is possible GFH could have run out at the time

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Ugh, still waitin' on mine :(

I have faith it will be this week ^_^

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
no more golden finish samples hence the name of this thread ;)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It would be great if you guys could post up your thoughts in the Supplement Review section, thank you !

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I love purple wraath. White flood tablets have me excited!!!!
sample me big daddy!

HEARTLESS

Awards
Pumped to try these products, cant wait for my samples hope I get to try them all!!!!!! Email sent!:bow28:

HEARTLESS

Awards
Tried all the samples and I have to say White Flood did me right! Placed a small order on NP a couple days ago and I have more samples coming and I did not even have to ask! Just wanted to say thanks, maybe it was a new years present.. if not ill let myself think so.. two thumbs up!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Email sent i've yet to try any of your products but i'm most curious about creen magnitude and the white flood tabs.:thumbsup:

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
White flood tablets are freakin awesome! I put it up there with the best! I haven't tried any pre-workout better that's for sure!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Very positive experiences with those samples.

cjszip

cjszip

Awards
Nice. Email sent. Replied on controled labs forum. I'm excited to try some free samples.