FREE White Flood Tablet, Green MAGnitude, Purple Wraath & REDuction Samples

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. FREE White Flood Tablet, Green MAGnitude, Purple Wraath & REDuction Samples

We now have a limited number of samples of all 4 products (White Flood Tablets, Green MAGnitude sour apple, Purple Wraath Lemonade, and REDuction!

if you would like samples please follow these 4 rules exactly, otherwise samples will not be sent:

1) email subject line must say "SAMPLES"

(all 4 samples will be sent automatically)

2) you must post a message in this thread (if not registered you must register to write on it) Controlled Labs Forum if you are requesting samples or your sample will not be sent

3) in the body of the email you MUST list your controlledlabsforum.com user name

4) you also MUST include your full name and shipping address (street, street number, city, state, zip code). last time we got too many that were missing part of this, if they are missing part they will be erased and no sample sent without notice, so take the time to make sure its correct.

send this to "tank @ controlledlabs.com"

confirmation emails WILL NOT be sent, so please be patient

these will start shipping on monday

Please leave feedback on the board once you have gotten the opportunity to try the samples

[u]Also write in this thread when you have sent your request

2. email sent! yay me.

3. Bump *

White FLOOD Samples finally!!!!!!!!!!! (tablets)
    White FLOOD Samples finally!!!!!!!!!!! (tablets)
    •   

4. sent, i can't wait to try the white flood samples
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

5. email sent, hope to try em all besides the PW since Im working on a tub right now.

6. Thought I arleady posted in here, but I guess not <_< E-mail sent

7. email sent

8. email is sent.

9. E-mail sent!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. purelife1

email sent

11. sending email now

12. I've sent the request. I've heard some good stuff about these products and am really interested in REDuction

13. Awesome!!!

14. I thoguht I posted in here too, but mine is sent. I cant wait to see how Tablets compares to Powder!

15. E-mail just sent very excited to see if i get the chance to try these products and review them!! thanks

16. email sent, thank you guys

17. Got back from my workout today and had 4 samples sitting for me in the mailbox. Golden Finish, Purple Wraath, Green Magnitude, and Reduction. Tried Golden Finish so far. Its a tropical-type flavor, which i was skeptical about the taste mixed in water, but surprisingly it actually tasted pretty damn good. GM and PW are the ones im really interested in, which ill try with tomorrows workout. If the rest taste as good as GF does, they could easily sell off the taste alone.

18. Quote Originally Posted by harleyman89 View Post
    Got back from my workout today and had 4 samples sitting for me in the mailbox. Golden Finish, Purple Wraath, Green Magnitude, and Reduction. Tried Golden Finish so far. Its a tropical-type flavor, which i was skeptical about the taste mixed in water, but surprisingly it actually tasted pretty damn good. GM and PW are the ones im really interested in, which ill try with tomorrows workout. If the rest taste as good as GF does, they could easily sell off the taste alone.
    You didn't get any White Flood ??
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

19. Nope, didnt get White Flood.
    But today I used the Green Magnitude and Purple Wraath samples with my workout. Both tasted awesome being supplements, with lemonade being delightful. From what I noticed, I did see some positive changes in my workout. I was able to add that extra weight on the last sets of each workout because my body wasn't tiring as fast. The time between each workout was lowered. When I worked biceps/forearms for a pump at the end, it felt tight, VERY tight. Like my skin was going to tear itself in half to allow the muscle to expand. An hour later and my forearms are still tight. For how inexperienced I am testing products and being able to notice any improvements, I can honestly say these 2 products are worth purchasing.

20. Quote Originally Posted by harleyman89 View Post
    Got back from my workout today and had 4 samples sitting for me in the mailbox. Golden Finish, Purple Wraath, Green Magnitude, and Reduction. Tried Golden Finish so far. Its a tropical-type flavor, which i was skeptical about the taste mixed in water, but surprisingly it actually tasted pretty damn good. GM and PW are the ones im really interested in, which ill try with tomorrows workout. If the rest taste as good as GF does, they could easily sell off the taste alone.
    Sweet review bro!! Glad you liked em

21. Quote Originally Posted by harleyman89 View Post
    Nope, didnt get White Flood.
    But today I used the Green Magnitude and Purple Wraath samples with my workout. Both tasted awesome being supplements, with lemonade being delightful. From what I noticed, I did see some positive changes in my workout. I was able to add that extra weight on the last sets of each workout because my body wasn't tiring as fast. The time between each workout was lowered. When I worked biceps/forearms for a pump at the end, it felt tight, VERY tight. Like my skin was going to tear itself in half to allow the muscle to expand. An hour later and my forearms are still tight. For how inexperienced I am testing products and being able to notice any improvements, I can honestly say these 2 products are worth purchasing.
    :dl:

22. Email Sent

23. White FLOOD samples started shipping today

24. I'm sending the e-mail now, I have yet to try anything from controlled labs but have only heard good things, I'd like to give them a try

25. Got the samples in today.
    Got White Flood but not Golden Finish, is it a random thing between the two? Not complaining or anything. Really want to try it out Thursday on back day

26. Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Got the samples in today.
    Got White Flood but not Golden Finish, is it a random thing between the two? Not complaining or anything. Really want to try it out Thursday on back day
    It is possible GFH could have run out at the time

27. Ugh, still waitin' on mine

I have faith it will be this week ^_^

28. Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Got the samples in today.
    no more golden finish samples hence the name of this thread

29. email has been sent to the tank

30. Quote Originally Posted by eneyman View Post
    email has been sent to the tank
    Green man!

31. I hope I'm not too late for this one...

32. Email has been sent

Thank you

33. Quote Originally Posted by dankbro View Post
    I hope I'm not too late for this one...
    Not too late!
  34. purelife1

i got mine lat week..thanks guys

35. It would be great if you guys could post up your thoughts in the Supplement Review section, thank you !

36. I love purple wraath. White flood tablets have me excited!!!!
    sample me big daddy!

37. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    I love purple wraath. White flood tablets have me excited!!!!
    sample me big daddy!
    Great stuff!!!!

38. Pumped to try these products, cant wait for my samples hope I get to try them all!!!!!! Email sent!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 04:45 AM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 05:33 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 01:52 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 01:42 PM
  5. White Flood, Purple Wraath (ver3) and Green Magnitude Samples!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 05:37 PM