A.M.S Dienedrone Log Opportunity!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dienedrone is a unique prohormone that resembles the illegal drug "trenbolone" in structure and function, missing only the 11 double bond. In that respect, it is a very potent anabolic and has very little androgenic effects. This makes it very close to a perfect anabolic for anyone that is looking for clean gains with very little side effects. It cannot turn into estrogen or DHT, so it is very safe to use and is far more anabolic than even testosterone for building muscle. Dienedrone is the perfect anabolic to stack with our other pro-hormones or on its own for lean bulk results.

Dienedrone is a unique prohormone that resembles the illegal drug "trenbolone" in structure and function. It is a very potent hardening anabolic for anyone that is looking for lean, mass gains and cannot convert to estrogen or DHT due to its low androgenic profile, and is far more anabolic than even testosterone for building muscle.

The rules of this log are as follows:

1) You must be an active poster here on AM that is willing to give us a dedicated and detailed log.
2) You must not be running any other sponsored logs.
3) There needs to be a minimun of 4-5 updates weekly in your log.
4) Before and after pics would be a plus.

5) We will not supply pct as of now. However this may change. I'll keep you up-dated.

Ok guys I need the usual stuff, please be as detailed as possible thanks:

Name:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately upon receiving the product and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my log / journal updates at:

Attachments

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
21 plus im guessing? is it a 19 nor? good luck

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
wow! great opportunity! would you be supplying pct?

-GJJ

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
wow! great opportunity! would you be supplying pct?

-GJJ
As of now we will not supply pct. However I'll try and get something going. This will be our first PH log opportunity so theres still some things were working out. Thanks buddy

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
What kind of poundage gains can be expected from this? What is needed for PCT?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Nice. I'd be interested in this as I was planning on picking some up anyways.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Name: John

Sex: M

Height: 6ft2

Weight: 237

Bodytype: Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
I have not touched any hormonal compound in three years and Im bigger than many hormonal users on here because I know how to eat for gains. I am willing to log it starting January , maybe and just maybe in December,for four weeks and no more than four weeks whatever is left over I can send it back. Let me know AMS you know Im a good logger and know how to put this stuff to be utilized to its fullest potential instead of fiddling around on diet like many here and on other boards do.I can not log it immediately and am willing to log it Come, December or January. I'd keep in touch with JohnJessica on this board if you allow it. I'm just curious how my body chemistry would respond to this and possibly get into competing and seeing if I have the genetics to do a state/regional show. (I've been planning on doing a natural show and this will break those rules, which I'm fine with and I may try to test how good my genetics are and do regular shows)

Im cruising right now, playing with the three way split on Dc using lighter weights and trying different exercises to incorporate into my next blast. again it would be in till December or January.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 2-3 days per week on treadmill. 15-20 minutes

Equate mens health formula one daily(taking twice daily)
Green tea Lipton boiled at night drank in morning
Nutraplanet beta alanine
spring valley vit d-3
spring vallet vit c
Univeral Intra-aid
Univeral/Animal Flex
natures made magnesium
spring valley calcium

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): depends on the day and how much work im doing. im getting ready for the AM competition so its around 3,000 k right now. 300 p, 200 c 125 f give or take on protein and fat some days.

Current Daily water intake: 1-2 gallons

Short Term Goal: Heal elbow up, reduce body fat, increase muscle for the online competition.

Long Term Goal: 250 at a lower body fat 10-14 %

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Ive tried a lot. yellow Gold, Pslin, blue up, all different brands of multi's, adam, orange triad, scivation sesamin, scivation dianlene 4,true protein powder, all the whey protein powder, Ive done so much stuff from Nutraplanet since I started buying from them in 2005.
hormones
Mohn 2005
Superdrol 2006
gaspari nolvedex: yes this is powerful hormone even though its listed as an AI.

In my signature: intra-aid
Piracetam http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/99393-smeton-s-piracetam.html
Purple wrath log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/89134-smeton-s-incredible.html
Yellow gold stacked with Pslin log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/87022-smeton-s-pslin.html
Current / Progress Photos:I can take one right now and load it if you want.

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no): yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately upon receiving the product and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my log / journal updates at: AM and Bodybuilding dot com.

To an AMS rep

I know Dienedrone is a pretty safe compound. It says Dienedrone doesn't convert to dht or estrogen and I'm kind of hesitate of going up to two caps(100 mgs) because of side effects like hair shredding(even though it says it doesn't convert to dht) is hair shredding possible at 100 mgs since this product is does higher than most of the estra's as rumor on the street is higher doses can cause side effects, is this true? will i be safe at 100 mgs or side effect ? I hear it is not a potent compound. I just think much needs to be understood when one introduces these things to the body.

Last edited:

EasternLEGEND

Awards
how many loggers do you need.:donut::donut::donut:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Why second-guess it if you see them offering ?!

JUMP ON IT
I second that! Come on guys I know theres more interest out there so lets get those app's in soon.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
What kind of poundage gains can be expected from this? What is needed for PCT?
LBM gains of 2-3lbs per week can be expected, but with anything it depends on your diet. Our Arom-x would work well for pct.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
[/IMG]A.M.S Dienedrone Log Opportunity!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dienedrone is a unique prohormone that resembles the illegal drug "trenbolone" in structure and function, missing only the 11 double bond. In that respect, it is a very potent anabolic and has very little androgenic effects. This makes it very close to a perfect anabolic for anyone that is looking for clean gains with very little side effects. It cannot turn into estrogen or DHT, so it is very safe to use and is far more anabolic than even testosterone for building muscle. Dienedrone is the perfect anabolic to stack with our other pro-hormones or on its own for lean bulk results.

Dienedrone is a unique prohormone that resembles the illegal drug "trenbolone" in structure and function. It is a very potent hardening anabolic for anyone that is looking for lean, mass gains and cannot convert to estrogen or DHT due to its low androgenic profile, and is far more anabolic than even testosterone for building muscle.

Ok guys I need the usual stuff, please be as detailed as possible

Name: bslick69b

Sex: male

Height: 6'3

Weight: 220

Bodytype: large frame

im dedicated to my goals,lifting,training,work what evers!its all good,i tried other compounds and i know when something works or not!this is a perfect oppourtunity for me as the consumer/tester, and for the manufactuer to witness the effectiveness of the product,i tried 1-andro before and was more then pleased with the results!and i can only imagine what this product holds in store for me.
mon/wed/fri/-chest,bis(flat bar),back(shrugs),shoulders(milli press)-tue/thur-chest(dumbells),bis(dumbells),neck(dumbell shrugs),tri's(tri-bar),shoulders(skull crushers)-sat/run beach for 2hrs-(back-forth)-rest on sundays!3 sets of ten for each excercise till done,about 1-hr.and a half average!
Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
i run the beach once or twice a week,on my off days from lifting.
mega-man multivita,l-glutimine,fish oil,mass-gainer (gnc)as a protien supp/shake,sustaplex!(britishdragon)
Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
4000-4500 cals(eat alot of whole foods)not sure on the cal ct.
Current Daily water intake:
almost a gal.
Short Term Goal:
grow as much as i can,bulk/muscle!
Long Term Goal:
get to a comfortable build that i can maintain for years to come(poss.a rep position)lol.!
ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
non
1-andro(ams),spawn(tri-city chem),m1d-mmv2(l.g),halo-drol liqui-gels,novedex-xt(gaspari)mass-tabs(ids),sustaplex(britishdragon),and a whole bunch of aminoacids(gnc)
none
Current / Progress Photos:
none at the moment!
Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no):

yes!

I also volunteer to post my log / journal updates at:ams reps.-post before pics at "photos"

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This product looks like a GREAT logging opportunity. Good luck guys! :)

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
If Arom-x is sufficient for PCT it would almost be irresponsible not to include it in the stack. ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
If Arom-x is sufficient for PCT it would almost be irresponsible not to include it in the stack. ;)
lol, I have never seen am AMS sponsored log yet, and now that one is here you guys are twisting arms hard lol.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not twisting my arm at all. and I give objective feedback, I wouldn't feel right if I didn't. I'm doing a duty by helping people realize what works. and I'm already confident this product will work(I just have to convince John or Ldragon to let me log it in December or January at the latest=)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
have a bottle somewhere. will be watching these logs. good luck guys.

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
I would apply but progestin PH's/steroids kinda scare me. Good luck guys.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would love to log this product if you will pick me.

Name: Rob

Sex:M

Height: 5'9"

Weight:192lbs

Bodytype: Skinnyfat Ecto/Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Been training hard for three and a half years, after 18 I started smoking and drinking alot, especially in college via party scene. At 21 I decided to get my ducks in a row, I've went from 155lbs to 200lbs and maintain around 190ish. Recently just got over Rocky Mountain Spotted fever this summer where I dropped from 200 to 180, but have gained almost all my strength back and looking to surpass anything I've gained previously.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I train DC style for the most part, I feel thats the only way I can really progress as an individual. I do change around every 2-3 months but I feel I can progress best when I'm beating the log book. I also do not get burnt out as much on DC as other programs, but I also like doing a 4 days split as well, just less volume.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Usually 20-30 minutes after lifting, or on days I don't lift 35 min.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Multi (Centrum), Neovar and CoQ10/Arjuna for heart/liver.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 50/30/20 C/P/F , 2700 - 3100c depending on workout day or not

Current Daily water intake: 1.5 Gallons

Short Term Goal: Increase strength and size in particular chest and increase of 5lbs in LBM.

Long Term Goal: Goal of 190lb of LBM.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None, occasionally alcohol.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): 21 days of original Superdrol, 1-test/1-AD transdermal, testosterone transdermal. I've used many supplements, most of which I don't care for, good luck with Synthesize though.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): None, other than Omega Lightning a product I did for Matt at CNW. I can provide you with the link assuming it is still in the archives (I think from 06'). I actually had to stop the product with the last few days remaining in the log due to hepatic stress due to what I believe as od'ing on nitrogen (too much protein). I have since lowered my protein intake and had bloodwork done many times with positive results.

Current / Progress Photos: I'm sure I can scrounge some up.

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no): Yes

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would apply but progestin PH's/steroids kinda scare me. Good luck guys.
As well as they should. Proper planning, however, can aid in the cycle of a Progestin. If it was a diol, I would feel a little more comfortable with it.

Good luck to everyone!
I will be on the look-out for whomever wins the opportunity to log this.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I think AMS should make it perfectly clear that they will not be supplying cycle support supplements nor PCT supplements and that loggers will have to dowel out pocket cash to log this efficiently and safely.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When primodials 1-t comes out i will be running that unsponsored though, is it possible to run them both or are you just looking for someone to run dienedrone alone?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
lol, I have never seen am AMS sponsored log yet, and now that one is here you guys are twisting arms hard lol.
Definatley, getting this for you guys was no easy task..

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I think AMS should make it perfectly clear that they will not be supplying cycle support supplements nor PCT supplements and that loggers will have to dowel out pocket cash to log this efficiently and safely.
Do you ever have anything positive to add to threads?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
As of now we are not supplying pct. So pct will be up to picked loggers. If you can't afford to purchase pct you dont have to apply. However I'll see what I can do for the lucky few with a discount or something. Thanks

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
When primodials 1-t comes out i will be running that unsponsored though, is it possible to run them both or are you just looking for someone to run dienedrone alone?
We would prefer Dienedrone alone, so we can get a clear, detailed log.Thanks

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
As of now we are not supplying pct. So pct will be up to picked loggers. If you can't afford to purchase pct you dont have to apply. However I'll see what I can do for the lucky few with a discount or something. Thanks
no..problem..if im picked i'll get my own pct!..you guys are doing more then enough for the board..and from the start it was stated that the product per say,was the only one being offered, and no mention of p.c.t,ect! :cheers:thanks j.j!:wave:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Oh, sorry I wanted to protect fellow members and AMS. My bad.
Thats great buddy...But if you look back to the first posts Ive aready told people we will not supply pct, but that may change. So I think I was pretty clear if not I'm sorry and apologize .Thanks

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i understand what you are trying to say,bro, but im pretty sure that the a.m.s crew will pick loggers with experience enough to know that they need a post cycle for any type of p.h there going to run, when we filled out the apps.they ask about (p.h experience)and i know thats a big part on how they make there selections.there meeting us half way and i think we should meet them the other half!:wave:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
no..problem..if im picked i'll get my own pct!..you guys are doing more then enough for the board..and from the start it was stated that the product per say,was the only one being offered, and no mention of p.c.t,ect! :cheers:thanks j.j!:wave:
Great man good luck! Like I mentioned in a earlyer post this is AMS's first PH log opportunity, so theres still things being worked on to make it most productive. Im checking on getting Arom-x thown in for you guys. Thanks

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Great man good luck! Like I mentioned in a earlyer post this is AMS's first PH log opportunity, so theres still things being worked on to make it most productive. Im checking on getting Arom-x thown in for you guys. Thanks
:wave: wow..more goodies..!:wave:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I'm voting for smeton and bslick. 2 good guys who will put a lot of attention into their logs.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Oh, sorry I wanted to protect the health of fellow members and AMS from legal ramifications. My bad; how thoughtless of me.
:wave:good looking out,bro!:wave: