2. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    Deca/dbol/OG superdrol

Russian growth explosion DECA poppin log.

and dbol

2 weeks on, 2 off, dbol, mdrol, tbol,by russian

If you've hit the big boys already why not this log. Oh, and what did you think about the Deca? did you use the Decanoate or NPP? the NPP looks interesting but very tough to find from a good source.

Ok enough thread high-jacking. I vote for Russianstar!!!
    Russian Star you are built like crazy but how old are you? I have seen 3 different ages from you.
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by LilJeremy View Post
    Russian Star you are built like crazy but how old are you? I have seen 3 different ages from you.
    EasternLegend is another guy who has multiple ages on here.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    I don't care if he logs the product or not I was just curious. One of his logs he posted he was 26, 22 and 21 from what I have seen.

I haven't seen that guy post the you mentioned.

Why lie about age?
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I don't care if he logs the product or not I was just curious. One of his logs he posted he was 26, 22 and 21 from what I have seen.

I haven't seen that guy post the you mentioned.

Why lie about age?
    because anyone under 21 doesn't need to mess with there hormones. (unless there abnormally messed up)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    He seems familiar...
    Like someone who used to post here.
  7. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

Come on guys lets get some more app's in we are going to be picking 3 of you.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Doom crew where you at on this? Or are you all scared?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Doom crew where you at on this? Or are you all scared?
    nothing really to be scared of if you know your stuff. This compound is light compared to stuff like trenadrol. basically from it's chemical structure it looks safe(although this isnt always the case) The literature on this looks good as far as sides and maybe no androgenic sides(from the literature) the only way I see sides is higher dosing it. and still I don't know. the only way to see is do it and see how your body responds to it.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  10. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    nothing really to be scared of if you know your stuff. This compound is light compared to stuff like trenadrol. basically from it's chemical structure it looks safe(although this isnt always the case) The literature on this looks good as far as sides and maybe no androgenic sides(from the literature) the only way I see sides is higher dosing it. and still I don't know. the only way to see is do it and see how your body responds to it.
    From my experience and some other reviews sent to me with dosing of 100mg there's been lil or no side-effects reported. But as you said Smeton that really depends on the person and there over all Ph experience.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.64%

I might throw my name up in here. I don't know yet. How are strength gains with Estra products? I believe there are good endurance properties with them no?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.14%

i hear that the sides become pronounced at 120-150mg. the other versions of this compound are 30mg pills, so 90mg is the magic number for the 30mg ones. 100mg (2 caps) of dienedrone should keep the sides low in almost anyone, while maximizing the dose.

if you have/had gyno, this compound is risky. if you're not prone to gyno, be prepared to crush the weights.

my experience with this compound is this : my military press went from 155 to 225 in 4 weeks. if i had a brain cell when i cycled, i would have focused more on deads and squats and really torn that gym apart. at the end of a 4 week PCT, my military press was 235 (if my memory is correct).

all this was on 90mg. i have a bottle of dienedrone in the cubby, and i can only imagine what 100mg would do.

the rule of thumb with this compound is this : 2 pounds of LBM per week (with correct diet), leaning out in the process. 10% increase of strength per week, most if not all keepable in PCT - again, with correct diet.

if you'll take a logger in february (when my PCT for my pulse ends) i'll throw my app in i'd love to get another bottle of this beast! if so, i promise to update daily (7x per week) and give a completely unbiased log, complete with training, pics, diet, etc.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.07%

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    F But as you said Smeton that really depends on the person and there over all Ph experience.
    I never said that. your right that previous ph/ps use can change ones one hormonal systems in a different way; however even if your didn't do them your chemistry can effect person A in a totally different way than person B, when the substance is introduced. Generally though it should work about the same for most people.

This is a very interesting compound as far as the anabolic/low androgenic ratio is concerned.

maybe pull Ldragon or the Lg in here .
    Last edited by John Smeton; 10-31-2008 at 04:30 PM.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.64%

The rules of this log are as follows:

1) You must be an active poster here on AM that is willing to give us a dedicated and detailed log.
    2) You must not be running any other sponsored logs.
    3) There needs to be a minimun of 4-5 updates weekly in your log.
    4) Before and after pics would be a plus.
    5) We will not supply pct as of now. However this may change. I'll keep you up-dated.

Ok guys I need the usual stuff, please be as detailed as possible thanks:

Name: Jeremy

Sex: Male

Height: 5'8

Weight: 186lbs

Bodytype: Ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Been training for 8 years, mostly for sports like football and baseball. Got into bodybuilding 3 years ago. I was always the little kid, very weak. But after my jr in high school all of that changed.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Right just 3x a week full body.

Mon/Wed/Friday-

Chest- Bench Press
    Back- Wide Deads
    Shoulders- Milt Press
    Biceps- Curls
    Triceps- Dips or close grip bench
    Legs- Calf Raises and squats

3-4 sets with 5-6 reps

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

No cardio right now

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

AEN- Intrabolic
    AEN- Intracell
    Scivation- Vasocharge
    Scivation- Xtend
    MST- MVP

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Finishing up school right now so I live off of eggs, chicken, oatmeal, rice and those blue bird veggies bags. Not sure what it equals out to as I only keep up with protien right now. I try and get 215g of protein.

Current Daily water intake: 2 gallons? Maybe more lol.

Short Term Goal: Increase strength and LBM with as little body fat as possible. Add another 10 lbs.

Long Term Goal: Same as above but I want to reach the 240lb mark lean.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Creatine Mono(GNC), Celltech/Nitrotech- Yes I used them early on but who hasn't lol. SizeON, Halodrol, Intracell, Intrabolic, Xtend, Vasocharge, various protein powders and vitamins.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): This would be my first.

Current / Progress Photos: Sorry I don't have any.

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no): I want too and I will see if someone will take some.
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.64%

Nevermind my application, caber/clomid would run me $80 for a 30 day cycle of this stuff. Not worth it for a few pounds and some strength.

Good luck testers.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.07%

Nevermind my application, caber/clomid would run me $80 for a 30 day cycle of this stuff. Not worth it for a few pounds and some strength.

Good luck testers.
    you can get away with a test booster but since it doesnt armotize to estrogen and ai is not needed . This is not a strong compound.you guys taking this stuff hardly know anything about this compound and steroids in general just by being seeing what I see on this thread. My word!. We really need some more guys that know half-way what there doing on AM. do you research guys I mean come on guys this isnt rocket science. and eat for gains most of you here need to eat eat to get big. Anyone who has been doing this for five plus years should be at least considered big(like myself) and if you've been doing this consistency(im talking about bodybuilding) for ten years you need to be a human forklift. like at least 235 for the average 5ft10. I mean ten years is mastery is any feild. I am already sick of this ignorant people not knowing how to get big though food and thinking this steroid or that will get them big, then mess themselves up and saying Oh steroids are harmful(yeah that's cause you didn't know what your were doing ). if you eat like a 192 lbs guy your going to be 192 lbs. getting big means stuffing your face and when you don't feel like eating stuffing it more.(by all means control your body fat levels)

I withdraw my application at this time because if I do do something, something like Bold would suit be better, its used to regaining muscle back(and Ive taking off for six months now due to an injury) . AMS Please consider me in the future like maybe Jan, Feb, March, April, May, whenever the timing is right. I'll still be helping people on this thread with this compound . Best of luck guys
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.45%

you can get away with a test booster but since it doesnt armotize to estrogen and ai is not needed . This is not a strong compound.you guys taking this stuff hardly know anything about this compound and steroids in general just by being seeing what I see on this thread. My word!. We really need some more guys that know half-way what there doing on AM. do you research guys I mean come on guys this isnt rocket science. and eat for gains most of you here need to eat eat to get big. Anyone who has been doing this for five plus years should be at least considered big(like myself) and if you've been doing this consistency(im talking about bodybuilding) for ten years you need to be a human forklift. like at least 235 for the average 5ft10. I mean ten years is mastery is any feild. I am already sick of this ignorant people not knowing how to get big though food and thinking this steroid or that will get them big, then mess themselves up and saying Oh steroids are harmful(yeah that's cause you didn't know what your were doing ). if you eat like a 192 lbs guy your going to be 192 lbs. getting big means stuffing your face and when you don't feel like eating stuffing it more.(by all means control your body fat levels)

I withdraw my application at this time because if I do do something, something like Bold would suit be better, its used to regaining muscle back(and Ive taking off for six months now due to an injury) . AMS Please consider me in the future like maybe Jan, Feb, March, April, May, whenever the timing is right. I'll still be helping people on this thread with this compound . Best of luck guys
    sorry to hear that,bro! next time i guess!
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.07%

Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    sorry to hear that,bro! next time i guess!
    I would love to just not the right timing. If I do do anything bold would be better for me individually because bold's uses are for treat muscle wasting or for rehab after an injury to regain muscle and get back to regular work. maybe is ams lets me in the future.

I had to quit my job because of my arm,I was doing physical labor, lifting heavier stuff frequently, so this injury has set me back in my career. This is the perfect compound for doing exactly what it says for me. This Ams product would be best utilized later on for myself. Some of you others you know where you are in your life and know right now as I write whether this is for you right now in your life. Its best for one to delay then rush in and not be fully certain if something bad will happen and take it easy and know almost predictably that results are guaranteed(and any mis-hap could happen its much less likely though when you not rushing in not fully sure of what your doing)
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.45%

I would love to just not the right timing. If I do do anything bold would be better for me individually because bold's uses are for treat muscle wasting or for rehab after an injury to regain muscle and get back to regular work. maybe is ams lets me in the future.

I had to quit my job because of my arm,I was doing physical labor, lifting heavier stuff frequently, so this injury has set me back in my career. This is the perfect compound for doing exactly what it says for me. This Ams product would be best utilized later on for myself. Some of you others you know where you are in your life and know right now as I write whether this is for you right now in your life. Its best for one to delay then rush in and not be fully certain if something bad will happen and take it easy and know almost predictably that results are guaranteed(and any mis-hap could happen its much less likely though when you not rushing in not fully sure of what your doing)
    o.k, bro take care!
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.14%

Good luck testers.
    just clomid would be fine, and its not that expensive.

think about this - SD nets you 10-12 pounds, maybe 8 after PCT. dienedrone would be 8 pounds, 7 of which are keepable. and it won't kill your libido unlike SD. i honestly don't see how its "not worth it". many people even say that the strength gains on dienedrone are better than SD. on top of that, there's no liver toxicity.

it's definitely worth it, if you know what you're doing.
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.64%

Who in the hell was this post for? Me? I have been bodybuilding for 3 years but working out for 8 or so for football and baseball not trying to become a bodybuilder.

As for as research, I do that but maybe not to the extint as some of the internet "guru's".

I mention the 2 products because for one this product will shut me down, clomid is great for HPTA recovery, not so much as gyno protection. Caber for possible prolactin sides. Yes I could use L-dopa and P-5-P but are these proven? Maybe L-dopa is somewhat cause it increases dopamine levels which reduce prolactin.

So I know what I am doing and what I am putting in my plus I know what to expect good or bad so I hope this rant you had wasn't for me.
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.64%

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    just clomid would be fine, and its not that expensive.

think about this - SD nets you 10-12 pounds, maybe 8 after PCT. dienedrone would be 8 pounds, 7 of which are keepable. and it won't kill your libido unlike SD. i honestly don't see how its "not worth it". many people even say that the strength gains on dienedrone are better than SD. on top of that, there's no liver toxicity.

it's definitely worth it, if you know what you're doing.
    I hear you, the price I posted was from just one site and yes the clomid was cheap so I might just use Clomid and use some OTC stuff like P-5-P/L-Dopa for potential prolactin issues.

So with that said I will put my application back into the mix as the post above me kinda got to me, maybe I took it the wrong as I thought it was geared towards.
  23. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Haha. Your acting like your the messiah that we have all been waiting for, the next expert on AM. I appreciate you calling me out, considering I posted my profile with my weight which is and I quote 192lbs (pretty specific). When I came back to this forum I must have missed the "bodybuilding only" banner that I still cannot seem to find? I see a section, but didn't realize that hormonal supplements are exclusive to bodybuilding? I guess Bonds was wasting his time using them to break just about every home run record in MLB. Could it be that athletes like to use hormonal enhancements for increased speed, power, endurance? Did you know there are people that actually played D1/2/3 ball on these boards, and could give a **** less about looking ripped in a thong?

Obviously you are pretty caught up in yourself and need an extra ****ing pat on the back, so you get one from me. I would hate to get flamed defending my position, but since you seem to be popular with the bro'z here, I probably will.
  24. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post
    Haha. Your acting like your the messiah that we have all been waiting for, the next expert on AM. I appreciate you calling me out, considering I posted my profile with my weight which is and I quote 192lbs (pretty specific). When I came back to this forum I must have missed the "bodybuilding only" banner that I still cannot seem to find? I see a section, but didn't realize that hormonal supplements are exclusive to bodybuilding? I guess Bonds was wasting his time using them to break just about every home run record in MLB. Could it be that athletes like to use hormonal enhancements for increased speed, power, endurance? Did you know there are people that actually played D1/2/3 ball on these boards, and could give a **** less about looking ripped in a thong?

Obviously you are pretty caught up in yourself and need an extra ****ing pat on the back, so you get one from me. I would hate to get flamed defending my position, but since you seem to be popular with the bro'z here, I probably will.
    cool it. LMAO
    Last edited by Rugger; 11-01-2008 at 01:07 AM.
  25. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

[QUOTE=smeton_yea;
    maybe pull Ldragon or the Lg in here

What????
  26. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

Can we get back to applications guys....Thanks you. Everyones app's are looking good.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.59%

No one ever answered my question.
    Also not to get off topic but would this stack well with test?
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%

I don't think its ingredient make up is the same I could be wrong. Maybe another member can help, and I think JJ posted they wanted this run alone not with test. Off topic also I was wondering if I could put my application in, but I am running Smash Fully Loaded?
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.45%

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    No one ever answered my question.
    Also not to get off topic but would this stack well with test?
    i wouldnt doubt it that it could,be stacked with it, because of its little to no sides/toxicity!however,i know that j.j is asking that we run it alone/solo so we can get a more detailed and accurate reading of the effecftiveness of the product! if you want to run test! i would say do either or!
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082 View Post

I was calling no-one out and had no intentions of doing so.Start reading Dante's posts from now in in the doggpound on intensemuscle(where all the guys are 250-300 lbs if you want to learn how to get big with food and lifting heavy weights. If you satisfied being 190 (which is big for a 5ft8 guy great,)
    Of course baseball players and football players and many sports that don't require being ripped could care less about being ripped.Some may do it for there own satisfaction.Bodybuilders on stage , guys doing modeling shoots, have to be cut up/even ripped because they would have no business being on stage or in the magazine if they weren't
    Last edited by John Smeton; 11-01-2008 at 03:18 AM.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.07%

Who in the hell was this post for? Me? I have been bodybuilding for 3 years but working out for 8 or so for football and baseball not trying to become a bodybuilder.

A
    that post was trying to help you out you said you didn't have money for clomid and I said OCT pct could be used on this stuff.
  32. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.64%

that post was trying to help you out you said you didn't have money for clomid and I said OCT pct could be used on this stuff.
    Ok I was talking about the whole rant, but thanks for the info on the OTC pct.
  33. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I was calling no-one out and had no intentions of doing so.Start reading Dante's posts from now in in the doggpound on intensemuscle[/U]
    I am a member there, and *again* if you read my post (first and last I've only posted on this thread twice) you would've read that in my first post I train DC style, it fits my goals best and I improve best on it. We agree. Are my goals the same as yours? No.

I am already sick of this ignorant people not knowing how to get big though food and thinking this steroid or that will get them big, then mess themselves up and saying Oh steroids are harmful(yeah that's cause you didn't know what your were doing ). if you eat like a 192 lbs guy your going to be 192 lbs. getting big means stuffing your face and when you don't feel like eating stuffing it more.(by all means control your body fat levels)

I'm no expert in physiology, and I'm pretty sure you aren't either but I am far from ignorant. You did call out everyone on this thread that has applied (excluding bslick) IMO since they don't fit your ideal requirements or prerequisites of using a PH based product. I apologize if my retort came off a bit strong, but I hope you see how I felt like you specifically targeted me.

Of course baseball players and football players and many sports that don't require being ripped could care less about being ripped.Some may do it for there own satisfaction.Bodybuilders on stage , guys doing modeling shoots, have to be cut up/even ripped because they would have no business being on stage or in the magazine if they weren't
    Not exactly sure what this even means, seems like it's more or less what I said in my post so you are reiterating my point or agreeing with me. Dienedrone would be great for those wanting to improve in agility, speed and power that are athletes (non-tested of course).

Smeton, I apologize if I came across as harsh, it was my intention but I was angry because I felt you singled me out with the same old broken record "don't do PH/AAS". Rugger, who has edited his post three times and ignored my PM, doesn't even have a reason to beef with me, so I guess I could've toned my reply down a bit. I would venture a guess as this is the reason you don't see that many sponsored PH opportunities, perhaps you agree.

JohnJessica, I apologize for steering this thread in the wrong direction, although IMO it was headed that way anyways. Sorry to everyone else it may have offended. I'll shut up now.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.59%

Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    i wouldnt doubt it that it could,be stacked with it, because of its little to no sides/toxicity!however,i know that j.j is asking that we run it alone/solo so we can get a more detailed and accurate reading of the effecftiveness of the product! if you want to run test! i would say do either or!

It was more just a general question as my friend is running a 8 week test cycle and wanted something oral and I was thinking side by side with him only diff would be he is on test.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.45%

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    It was more just a general question as my friend is running a 8 week test cycle and wanted something oral and I was thinking side by side with him only diff would be he is on test.
    o.k!
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.59%

He wanted to do a stack but we will see. It depends on if I log it.
  37. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.56%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

you can get away with a test booster but since it doesnt armotize to estrogen and ai is not needed . This is not a strong compound.you guys taking this stuff hardly know anything about this compound and steroids in general just by being seeing what I see on this thread. My word!.

This is NOT a compound that should be taken lightly. This can produce gyno very quickly or have you growing milk glands within weeks. Do you need to kill PCT and throw a serm and ai etc etc in there? No ,but by all means please dont tell people this is not a strong compound. Have caber, a serm, maybe some l dopa or p5p or hell all of the above on hand in case you start leaking. Practice what you preach bro and look up what progestins do in the body or what they can do. Im not trying to bash you but to send the signal of lackidazical cycling IMO means you should be staying natty for right now too.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.59%

How does this compare to tren 250?
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.45%

could we please stick to the topic"APPLICATIONS FOR LOGGERS" thank you!
  40. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.44%

Its nice to see that the reps of companies have no real clue about the products they are repping and about how to properly cycle them.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dienedrone PCT Help
    By TheHunter516 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 09:51 AM
  2. New Ams Ph - Dienedrone!!!
    By LazeDragon in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 07:04 PM
  3. A.M.S Dienedrone Log Opportunity!
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 6