A.M.S Dienedrone Log Opportunity!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Do you ever have anything positive to add to threads?
    Oh, sorry I wanted to protect the health of fellow members and AMS from legal ramifications. My bad; how thoughtless of me.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

As of now we are not supplying pct. So pct will be up to picked loggers. If you can't afford to purchase pct you dont have to apply. However I'll see what I can do for the lucky few with a discount or something. Thanks
    no..problem..if im picked i'll get my own pct!..you guys are doing more then enough for the board..and from the start it was stated that the product per say,was the only one being offered, and no mention of p.c.t,ect! thanks j.j!
  3. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Oh, sorry I wanted to protect fellow members and AMS. My bad.
    Thats great buddy...But if you look back to the first posts Ive aready told people we will not supply pct, but that may change. So I think I was pretty clear if not I'm sorry and apologize .Thanks
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

I think AMS should make it perfectly clear that they will not be supplying cycle support supplements nor PCT supplements and that loggers will have to dowel out pocket cash to log this efficiently and safely.
    i understand what you are trying to say,bro, but im pretty sure that the a.m.s crew will pick loggers with experience enough to know that they need a post cycle for any type of p.h there going to run, when we filled out the apps.they ask about (p.h experience)and i know thats a big part on how they make there selections.there meeting us half way and i think we should meet them the other half!
  5. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    no..problem..if im picked i'll get my own pct!..you guys are doing more then enough for the board..and from the start it was stated that the product per say,was the only one being offered, and no mention of p.c.t,ect! thanks j.j!
    Great man good luck! Like I mentioned in a earlyer post this is AMS's first PH log opportunity, so theres still things being worked on to make it most productive. Im checking on getting Arom-x thown in for you guys. Thanks
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Everyone breathe..
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Great man good luck! Like I mentioned in a earlyer post this is AMS's first PH log opportunity, so theres still things being worked on to make it most productive. Im checking on getting Arom-x thown in for you guys. Thanks
    wow..more goodies..!
  8. Registered User

I'm voting for smeton and bslick. 2 good guys who will put a lot of attention into their logs.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Oh, sorry I wanted to protect the health of fellow members and AMS from legal ramifications. My bad; how thoughtless of me.
    good looking out,bro!
  10. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Two great choices.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Sorry guys I was not trying to question why AMS is sponsoring a log. In fact, in the interest of full disclosure I rep for AMS on another board (not sure if the boss wants me saying that or not, so boss let me know if your reading).

But its all good. I'm excited to see these logs.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

12. Banned

I'm voting for smeton and bslick. 2 good guys who will put a lot of attention into their logs.
    Smeton? Isn't he all natural?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Awesome oppurtunity but im staying natural for now. Best of luck guys
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Smeton? Isn't he all natural?
    thats what i thought tooo...?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  15. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    thats what i thought tooo...?
    Thats what i thought as well. Also isnt he injured?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post

thats what i thought u whimpo!

lol i kidd i kidd
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I am natural(meaning no hormones) most "natural bodybuilders are not natural. They use hormones that just arn't banned in the organization so technically there not natural(whoops did I expose most "natural bodybuilding competition rules , since Ive been following them.) I said Most. there are a very and I mean VERY slect few that require you have never used a hormonal in your life. these are extremely rare.

ex. say a chemist produces an analogue of 1-ad, like AMS 's 1-adand it isn't banned on the list., in the organization your competing in.... "natural competitors" or people in that organization are allowed to use anything that isn't banned in their organization. so they can use this.

if I choose to take a hormone that's my choice. I am hesitate to go heavy due to just coming off an injury. That's why I could log this in January.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  18. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I am natural(meaning no hormones) most "natural bodybuilders are not natural. They use hormones that just arn't banned in the organization so technically there not natural(whoops did I expose most "natural bodybuilding competition rules , since Ive been following them.) I said Most. there are a very and I mean VERY slect few that require you have never used a hormonal in your life. these are extremely rare.

ex. say a chemist produces an analogue of 1-ad, like AMS 's 1-adand it isn't banned on the list., in the organization your competing in.... "natural competitors" or people in that organization are allowed to use anything that isn't banned in their organization. so they can use this.

if I choose to take a hormone that's my choice. I am hesitate to go heavy due to just coming off an injury. That's why I could log this in January.
    Completely ur choice, curiosity is all it was for me man. I could care less what you do or dont put in your body. BUT if you put a hormone in your body you are not natty, point blank. With that being said good luck.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    if you put a hormone in your body you are not natty, point blank. With that being said good luck.
    paradoxical about natty competitions. the rules are if you haven't touched the hormones on our list you can compete in our "natural Bodybuilding" organizations. and many guys call themselves natural due to following the natural bodybuilding competition rules. I call myself All natural because I am currently have been for over two and a half years.

using your terms I'm not considered natural because I have used mohn, similar to anavar (which var is used on women and child and doesnt close growth plates) I don't know if mohn could be used on women and child since it is methly.

and Superdrol....

and gaspari's nolvadex xt which produces some serious sides for me. hair shredding.

I use my terms though cheers buddy

Layne Norton is all natural ever ever in his life as far as I know. much respect to him moving the weight he does. unless he's changed. i hear he aviods 6-oxo which is legal in his organization.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    paradoxical about natty competitions. the rules are if you haven't touched the hormones on our list you can compete in our "natural Bodybuilding" organizations. and many guys call themselves natural due to following the natural bodybuilding competition rules. I call myself All natural because I am currently have been for over two and a half years.

using your terms I'm not considered natural because I have used mohn, similar to anavar (which var is used on women and child and doesnt close growth plates) I don't know if mohn could be used on women and child since it is methly.

and Superdrol....

and gaspari's nolvadex xt which produces some serious sides for me. hair shredding.

I use my terms though cheers buddy

Layne Norton is all natural ever ever in his life as far as I know. much respect to him moving the weight he does. unless he's changed. i hear he aviods 6-oxo which is legal in his organization.
    yeah your good Smeton It was just out of curiousity. thank you for taking the time explaining ect good luck.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  21. Banned

Smeton, so you're really not, "all natural."
    You're more like, "selective un-natural, natural."

BTW, why is your mouth wide open in your avatar? Did someone catch you off guard? Damn, I really hate when people do that to me...
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Smeton, so you're really not, "all natural."
    You're more like, "selective un-natural, natural."

BTW, why is your mouth wide open in your avatar? Did someone catch you off guard? Damn, I really hate when people do that to me...
    Right, as most other "natural" competitors, superdrol wasn't banned in my organization(which i may abandon their rules) in till 2006. I was fine in till then, then I broke those rules, and had to start all over, which I cannot compete in the ifpa/ocb in till 2011. I might wait anyways because I know for a fact i can get bigger with food. Then again I might jump in and try a state show. it all depends on the timing and what is going on in my life. other things are more important right now in my life then bodybuilding.(career, long term relationship, going skydiving) one thing at a time. right now its this Am compeition, as little as it sounds it inspires me a great deal.

On that Picture I'd been drinking(which I do very rarely that was spring break in PanamaCityBeach. went with three friends, rented a 1400 condo for a week, and get drunk, beach(it was too cold) swam in the heated condo pool, and took some aspire lite=)
  23. Banned

Well, I hope you put that Aspire Lite to good use...
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Sex: male

Height: 5ft5

Weight: 140 but my bf is at 6%

Bodytype: ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): James Jacob Baum has been training at Kenyons studio for 17+ years
    and is currently one of the several instructors there. James Jacob Baum started his martial arts training at the age of 5 but getting no where with his training and realizing it was not what he wanted at the age of 7 his parents found Master Kenyons studio where his first instructor was Ed. Mair. Fast forward to the present 18 years later and dedicated to the studio he is a 3rd degree black belt and will be testing in the near future for his Kyosanim and soon Sa Boo Nim testing with in the next 2-3 years. He is great at working with students of all ages from kids older people. His passion for martial arts is more than just training on a weekly basis but a life style. He also lifts weights 5 days a week with the max-ot style as a foundation keeping in shape physically and mentally. From being holistic, vegetarian, to having his mind and body awareness of what he eats, this is true dedication that people look up to. He is also passionate about performing and doing demos which he has done since a child demoing with Master Kenyon and many other instructors.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): MAX-OT TRAINING AS CLOSE TO THE PROGRAM AS i CAN FIT. It really depends on which machine is open at my gym at the time but I give each body part a rest at least 4-5 days.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I teach martial arts 5 days a week 1-2 hours a day which is very active and running around and demonstrating.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
    cre-02 for pre work out Millennium Sport Technologies Just finished few weeks ago.
    multi vitamin science and technology
    post work out protein science and technology
    Testing and messing around with pslin but will stop if logging this product if you need me to.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):Calories: 3000-5000 (depending on how much money I have that week and time) Protein:278.42 grams Carbs:246.05 grams Fat:54.68 grams

Current Daily water intake: Close to a gallon

Short Term Goal: Bench 45x4. Leg press over 700lbs and going deep. Currently leg press 630

Get to 150lbs of weight

Long Term Goal: 180lbs life time goal.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: I Don't take drugs.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    Cre-02
    intraxcell
    ULTIMATE NUTRITION® Beta Alanine
    blackhole
    Palo Alto Labs Incarnate and Reset AD
    world size no2
    That is with in the last year.
    I have tried nanovapor
    black powder
    super pump 250
    size on
    purple wrath
    alfalfa for digestion

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    My Cre 02 Log
    tight extreme
    intraxcell
    incarnate log
    Intra X Cell Log
    These are my most current logs. I have logged other products but those were not sponsored.

25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

i would like to see what this can do for an 'all natrual' guy like smeton. but not sure how much he can push the strenght gains with his shoulder.

i'd like to follow bslick's log if he get picked.

good luck everyone!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    thats what i thought u whimpo!

lol i kidd i kidd

Hey you...il put that smile on the other side of your face...lol.
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Rugger you apply yet? Do it
    ForeRunner Labs

28. Registered User

I'm scared of progestin.
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

I'm scared of progestin.
    Stop being a poosay. Have you ever ran one before (assuming no)? Just keep some caber on hand.
    ForeRunner Labs

30. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Stop being a poosay. Have you ever ran one before (assuming no)? Just keep some caber on hand.
    Gah I just feel like I don't know enough about it. I think I would rather use superdrol :/
  31. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Gah I just feel like I don't know enough about it. I think I would rather use superdrol :/
    I'd like to see your opinion (as you seem to be more honest) on it. But if it aint yo thing then thats fine.
    ForeRunner Labs

32. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I'd like to see your opinion (as you seem to be more honest) on it. But if it aint yo thing then thats fine.
    Wait until my PRIME log

We'll see though, I change my mind all the time. If it comes down to if I could just buy a bottle of Dienedrone and try it later.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

Wait until my PRIME log

We'll see though, I change my mind all the time. If it comes down to if I could just buy a bottle of Dienedrone and try it later.
    i'd like to follow that.
    i would also like to see your opinion on dienedrone
  34. Registered User

If I'm gonna roll out the wallet for full support I think I would rather go with superdrol first, that's all. If I had already done super I would probably give it a shot.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Didn't you do an injectable DECA log? I only ask because I think you would make a good pick for one of the loggers.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

If I'm gonna roll out the wallet for full support I think I would rather go with superdrol first, that's all. If I had already done super I would probably give it a shot.
    rugger! you never cycled before?
  37. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    Didn't you do an injectable DECA log? I only ask because I think you would make a good pick for one of the loggers.

No he did an injectible ECDY log. I dont remember a DECA log though.
  38. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    rugger! you never cycled before?
    Only once.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Only once.
    o.k,
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    No he did an injectible ECDY log. I dont remember a DECA log though.
    Deca/dbol/OG superdrol

Russian growth explosion DECA poppin log.

and dbol

2 weeks on, 2 off, dbol, mdrol, tbol,by russian

If you've hit the big boys already why not this log. Oh, and what did you think about the Deca? did you use the Decanoate or NPP? the NPP looks interesting but very tough to find from a good source.

Ok enough thread high-jacking. I vote for Russianstar!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dienedrone PCT Help
    By TheHunter516 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 07:51 AM
  2. New Ams Ph - Dienedrone!!!
    By LazeDragon in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 05:04 PM
  3. A.M.S Dienedrone Log Opportunity!
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Advanced Muscle Science