LeanFX is HERE!!!!!!!!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Lean FX is finally here!!!

Retain2 was one of the most successful and powerful formulas created by Anabolic Xtreme. Now Anabolic Xtreme’s long awaited 3rd Generation Leaning Agent, the evolutionary predecessor scientifically designed to retain maximum lean muscle mass while getting shredded, is FINALLY here! :D

Lean-FX™, Anabolic Xtreme’s 3rd Generation Leaning Agent, is the most potent, Cortisol crushing, thyroid enhancing, and cognitive elevating formula ever designed to give men and women the edge in achieving superior body re-composition. Scientifically engineered and infused with Nano-Release Technology™, Lean-FX™ is the World’s fastest acting fat loss accelerator to overcome genetically regulating barriers while preserving hard-earned lean muscle mass, increasing lean muscle accumulation, and rapidly infusing the mind with a profound sense of wakefulness and clarity. No other formula initiates Cortisol modulation and enhances the metabolism for superior body re-composition like Lean-FX™. Redefine your body and mind and finally achieve your goals with Lean-FX™, available exclusively from Anabolic Xtreme!

Lean-FX was shipped out to retailers last Friday. For those looking to stay “Lean & Mean” throughout the holidays, consider your wish granted!

For more information on Lean FX, visit the official Lean FX page!

LEAN FX - Product Info | Anabolic Xtreme

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

Lean FX is finally here!!!

Retain2 was one of the most successful and powerful formulas created by Anabolic Xtreme. Now Anabolic Xtreme’s long awaited 3rd Generation Leaning Agent, the evolutionary predecessor scientifically designed to retain maximum lean muscle mass while getting shredded, is FINALLY here! :D

Lean-FX™, Anabolic Xtreme’s 3rd Generation Leaning Agent, is the most potent, Cortisol crushing, thyroid enhancing, and cognitive elevating formula ever designed to give men and women the edge in achieving superior body re-composition. Scientifically engineered and infused with Nano-Release Technology™, Lean-FX™ is the World’s fastest acting fat loss accelerator to overcome genetically regulating barriers while preserving hard-earned lean muscle mass, increasing lean muscle accumulation, and rapidly infusing the mind with a profound sense of wakefulness and clarity. No other formula initiates Cortisol modulation and enhances the metabolism for superior body re-composition like Lean-FX™. Redefine your body and mind and finally achieve your goals with Lean-FX™, available exclusively from Anabolic Xtreme!

Lean-FX was shipped out to retailers last Friday. For those looking to stay “Lean & Mean” throughout the holidays, consider your wish granted!

For more information on Lean FX, visit the official Lean FX page!

LEAN FX - Product Info | Anabolic Xtreme
Its about F*cking time....damn! LOL. :D. Seriously, been waiting for this one. I truly miss Retain 2...that was one of my favorite products to use in general. However, this Lean FX looks promising...hopefully it is better than Mass FX Max Strength (Not necessarily a bad product, its just that IMO the original Mass FX was better). I am one of those guys that says if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Anyway, I'm excited to see Lean FX is finally out and available. I'll be picking some up in the near future for sure.

Cheers!:cheers:

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
WOW!!! great job you guys have really stepd out ther and your produtcs and there results have PROVIN IT!!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
omg!!!!!!! i have been waiting for this, forever!!!!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
x 17 .............................REPS THAT IS YOU MONKEY!!!

dude, i know i loved the retain2! this is going to be sick, i just wish it had relora in it....cuz that stuff is sick too!

BBII
GJJ

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
With cortisol reducing products, won't you encounter a crasy bounce back after you finish the product? (I'm a n00b at this so excuse my ignorance)

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
With cortisol reducing products, won't you encounter a crasy bounce back after you finish the product? (I'm a n00b at this so excuse my ignorance)

it depends on how you use it. if you use the right dosing scheme u will not see a bounce back.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what would happen if u stack lean fx with cissus and even prime, both of which are also anti-cortisol.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and wont it be bad for u if u do hyperdrol and lean fx because of all the drying effects they have on joints.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
will this be at the planet within the next few days? (looking to capitalize on the huge sale and wouldnt mind throwing this in with the order!)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
will this be at the planet within the next few days? (looking to capitalize on the huge sale and wouldnt mind throwing this in with the order!)
If it shipped last Friday, I would hope it gets to us soon. Not sure if we do our IBE orders direct or through a distributor though, which could slow things down.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
If it shipped last Friday, I would hope it gets to us soon. Not sure if we do our IBE orders direct or through a distributor though, which could slow things down.
by IBE you mean AX :) the purple banner does remind me of their labels though.

regardless, looking forward to getting my hands on this I loved retain2

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know this is not a questions thread

but what effect you typically see in lean xtreme, lean fx, x-lean type products? Are there side effects?