Samples @ Nutraplanet!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
We have REDuction and Green MAGnitude samples available on Nutraplanet. Just go to Controlled Labs products, select the samples and "Add to Cart" for free.

Hurry though, they won't last long!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i'll try to get around 7 of the GM, so i can see what a weeks worth of it does, when i order next. its nice to see a company so confident of their product they'll let you try it for free.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
lol. it was more of a joke steve. i had a visual of someone trying to get 100 samples so they could refill their empty tubs at home.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol. it was more of a joke steve. i had a visual of someone trying to get 100 samples so they could refill their empty tubs at home.
Some people miss the obvious, I bet the CSR's have heard complaints about people not getting the 10 samples they added to their cart. I should have added a :welcome: above :)

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Could you just make loads of sample orders seperatley? there is always a loophole somewhere....

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
haha ****, i placed an order so i could order some Animal Pak and i also placed 25 free sample packets on it. I just now noticed the one to order notice. So i had to send an email telling them of my mistake and asking to take 24 off my order. Haha damn. I tried ;)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha ****, i placed an order so i could order some Animal Pak and i also placed 25 free sample packets on it. I just now noticed the one to order notice. So i had to send an email telling them of my mistake and asking to take 24 off my order. Haha damn. I tried ;)
Don't worry, there's no way the shippers would have put 25 samples in. It's just easier when the customer limits their order to 1 of each sample, so that the CSR's don't have to manually adjust it (or make the packers think ;) )

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Taking advantage of our kindness!!!!

j/k :)

v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards
Do I have to buy something inorder to get a sample of both. I ordered one and when I pulled my cart up it charged me. What Gives???

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Do I have to buy something inorder to get a sample of both. I ordered one and when I pulled my cart up it charged me. What Gives???
People add them with an order.

Otherwise, if you just add the sample and Checkout, it will charge you shipping.

You could PM me your address and we will ship you samples free of charge/shipping.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
i hope they send some of the REDucation in with my recent order should be here today

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great products to sample. You can really get a grasp of how they will affect you with 1 or 2 of them.
I am hoping some White Flood samples will become available soon.