Palo Alto Labs Logging Opportunities!!!!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Ah.. I see your a ginger there IC... I haven't had a good ginger friend in awhile. If you are ever in St. Louis, we will have to go head to head on the bar stool my friend.

Adams

**Back to your regularly scheduled program**
    Correction: I'm a daywalker. I lack freckles and deep-red hair; it's more strawberry-blonde

...and I will definitely join you at the pub if I ever find myself in St. Louis. I hear the beer selections there are excellent.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Correction: I'm a daywalker. I lack freckles and deep-red hair; it's more strawberry-blonde

...and I will definitely join you at the pub if I ever find myself in St. Louis. I hear the beer selections there are excellent.
    A touche'

Oh yes it is. I frequent a pub with a 115 different varieties on tap. Ah, good times. Makes me think of a new thread to open now!!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

3. Updated pics. just to be fair.
    Light was right on me and yes im very pale...its gettin cold here in Chicago...
    Posing was quick and the back ones angles are off. not my symmetry.
    An no, i dont sleep without covers and bed spread, theyre in the wash. And yes, i like monster energy drinks, its the sweet nectar of life. Ill miss those the most come time to contest cut.

Name:  000_0001.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  42.6 KB

Name:  000_0002.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  15.8 KB

Name:  000_0004.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  13.3 KB

Name:  000_0006.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  29.9 KB

Name:  000_0008.jpg
Size:  25.9 KB

Name:  000_0009.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  16.7 KB

4. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Updated pics. just to be fair.
    Light was right on me and yes im very pale...its gettin cold here in Chicago...
    Posing was quick and the back ones angles are off. not my symmetry.
    An no, i dont sleep without covers and bed spread, theyre in the wash. And yes, i like monster energy drinks, its the sweet nectar of life. Ill miss those the most come time to contest cut.

Name:  000_0001.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  42.6 KB

Name:  000_0002.jpg
Size:  15.8 KB

Name:  000_0004.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  13.3 KB

Name:  000_0006.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  29.9 KB

Name:  000_0008.jpg
Size:  25.9 KB

Name:  000_0009.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  16.7 KB
    Good thickness and arms bro, great stuff. Russian.

5. thanks. I had no pump either and a bowl of cheerios and a chicken breast in me. I figured i had to get some up though.

Youre def shredded though. I keep an eye and what you do too. Like the Ecdy.

Once i bring the wheels up, get a tan, drop some BF ill update.

These log is not thread is not as off the wall as i though. Looks like the 4-6 of us who applied wont have any issues.

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    thanks. I had no pump either and a bowl of cheerios and a chicken breast in me. I figured i had to get some up though.

Youre def shredded though. I keep an eye and what you do too. Like the Ecdy.

Once i bring the wheels up, get a tan, drop some BF ill update.

These log is not thread is not as off the wall as i though. Looks like the 4-6 of us who applied wont have any issues.

I doubt il get picked anyway.
    You should drop by my log have you got a log going if you have stick a link on my log, il be able to follow your progress better then..Russian

7. good luck with the testing ops. ryan

8. I wanna here about these new products!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I doubt il get picked anyway.
    You should drop by my log have you got a log going if you have stick a link on my log, il be able to follow your progress better then..Russian
    yea i dont have anything going right now. I do pop in, just dont sub.

10. Russian and MT get my vote.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Russian and MT get my vote.
    \
    Thanks bro.

IrishCannon. Southside is where im at, Alsip. Right by Crestwood/Merrionette Park/Blue Island/Oak Lawn you prolly know.
    There was another southside chicago guy on her but i forgot who. We were talking bout the food.

12. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    \
    Thanks bro.

IrishCannon. Southside is where im at, Alsip. Right by Crestwood/Merrionette Park/Blue Island/Oak Lawn you prolly know.
    There was another southside chicago guy on her but i forgot who. We were talking bout the food.
    Righto. I'm originally from Oak Lawn area. Moved to Lockport, and now I'm in Florida. Haha.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Righto. I'm originally from Oak Lawn area. Moved to Lockport, and now I'm in Florida. Haha.
    Thats a good move. At least the winters are gone, but the hurricanes are there. Youre ever back round on a visit hit me up.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Russian and MT get my vote.

Thanks chef, your a good card. cant wait to eat at your gaff, and have a cheeky one.

15. Irish cannon gets my vote...he is safe.

16. I vote Russian for the Trifecta Stack !
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

17. Age: 24

Sex: yes I mean I am a male

Height: 5ft5

Weight: 140 but my bf is at 6%

Bodytype: ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): James Jacob Baum has been training at Kenyons studio for 17+ years
    and is currently one of the several instructors there. James Jacob Baum started his martial arts training at the age of 5 but getting no where with his training and realizing it was not what he wanted at the age of 7 his parents found Master Kenyons studio where his first instructor was Ed. Mair. Fast forward to the present 18 years later and dedicated to the studio he is a 3rd degree black belt and will be testing in the near future for his Kyosanim and soon Sa Boo Nim testing with in the next 2-3 years. He is great at working with students of all ages from kids older people. His passion for martial arts is more than just training on a weekly basis but a life style. He also lifts weights 5 days a week with the max-ot style as a foundation keeping in shape physically and mentally. From being holistic, vegetarian, to having his mind and body awareness of what he eats, this is true dedication that people look up to. He is also passionate about performing and doing demos which he has done since a child demoing with Master Kenyon and many other instructors.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): MAX-OT TRAINING AS CLOSE TO THE PROGRAM AS i CAN FIT. It really depends on which machine is open at my gym at the time but I give each body part a rest at least 4-5 days.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I teach martial arts 5 days a week 1-2 hours a day which is very active and running around and demonstrating.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
    cre-02 for pre work out Millennium Sport Technologies Just finished few weeks ago.
    multi vitamin science and technology
    post work out protein science and technology
    Testing and messing around with pslin but will stop if logging this product if you need me to.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):Calories: 3000-5000 (depending on how much money I have that week and time) Protein:278.42 grams Carbs:246.05 grams Fat:54.68 grams

Current Daily water intake: Close to a gallon

Short Term Goal: Bench 45x4. Leg press over 700lbs and going deep. Currently leg press 630

Get to 150lbs of weight

Long Term Goal: 180lbs life time goal.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: I Don't take drugs.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    Cre-02
    intraxcell
    ULTIMATE NUTRITION® Beta Alanine
    blackhole
    Palo Alto Labs Incarnate and Reset AD
    world size no2
    That is with in the last year.
    I have tried nanovapor
    black powder
    super pump 250
    size on
    purple wrath
    alfalfa for digestion

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    My Cre 02 Log
    tight extreme
    intraxcell
    incarnate log
    Intra X Cell Log
    These are my most current logs. I have logged other products but those were not sponsored.

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):Yes. Weekly.
    Videos to.

What do you want to log and why?: Ether Incarnate Solo liked the product or stack of Leviathan Reloaded, Anabolic Edge, and Incarnate which would really kick my program up a notch

I really would like to see anabolic edge as My test levels were in the normal to low levels at 300 and I want to get up to about 600-800 and any thing above what I currently am at would be awesome. I will get blood work done for it too to show before and afters.

My rotater cuff is all jacked up from a 1 max on my bench.

"we added the ultimate joint, ligament and muscle fortifier Cissus Quadrangularis. But we didn't just give you a Cissus Quadrangularis powder we secured an extract standardized to 20% ketosterones allowing for extreme fortification of your joints and muscles. The 20% ketosterones used in Incarnate is one of the highest extracts available in world. "

Bingo bingo bingo. This is why I need incarnate desperately.

Also I need to get my bf from 7-10% down to about 5-8%.
    I can do my bf test every week and take pictures too.

18. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post

Sex: yes I mean I am a male

Height: 5ft5

Weight: 140 but my bf is at 6%

Bodytype: ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): James Jacob Baum has been training at Kenyons studio for 17+ years
    and is currently one of the several instructors there. James Jacob Baum started his martial arts training at the age of 5 but getting no where with his training and realizing it was not what he wanted at the age of 7 his parents found Master Kenyons studio where his first instructor was Ed. Mair. Fast forward to the present 18 years later and dedicated to the studio he is a 3rd degree black belt and will be testing in the near future for his Kyosanim and soon Sa Boo Nim testing with in the next 2-3 years. He is great at working with students of all ages from kids older people. His passion for martial arts is more than just training on a weekly basis but a life style. He also lifts weights 5 days a week with the max-ot style as a foundation keeping in shape physically and mentally. From being holistic, vegetarian, to having his mind and body awareness of what he eats, this is true dedication that people look up to. He is also passionate about performing and doing demos which he has done since a child demoing with Master Kenyon and many other instructors.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): MAX-OT TRAINING AS CLOSE TO THE PROGRAM AS i CAN FIT. It really depends on which machine is open at my gym at the time but I give each body part a rest at least 4-5 days.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I teach martial arts 5 days a week 1-2 hours a day which is very active and running around and demonstrating.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
    cre-02 for pre work out Millennium Sport Technologies Just finished few weeks ago.
    multi vitamin science and technology
    post work out protein science and technology
    Testing and messing around with pslin but will stop if logging this product if you need me to.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):Calories: 3000-5000 (depending on how much money I have that week and time) Protein:278.42 grams Carbs:246.05 grams Fat:54.68 grams

Current Daily water intake: Close to a gallon

Short Term Goal: Bench 45x4. Leg press over 700lbs and going deep. Currently leg press 630

Get to 150lbs of weight

Long Term Goal: 180lbs life time goal.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: I Don't take drugs.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    Cre-02
    intraxcell
    ULTIMATE NUTRITION® Beta Alanine
    blackhole
    Palo Alto Labs Incarnate and Reset AD
    world size no2
    That is with in the last year.
    I have tried nanovapor
    black powder
    super pump 250
    size on
    purple wrath
    alfalfa for digestion

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    My Cre 02 Log
    tight extreme
    intraxcell
    incarnate log
    Intra X Cell Log
    These are my most current logs. I have logged other products but those were not sponsored.

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):Yes. Weekly.
    Videos to.

What do you want to log and why?: Ether Incarnate Solo liked the product or stack of Leviathan Reloaded, Anabolic Edge, and Incarnate which would really kick my program up a notch

I really would like to see anabolic edge as My test levels were in the normal to low levels at 300 and I want to get up to about 600-800 and any thing above what I currently am at would be awesome. I will get blood work done for it too to show before and afters.

My rotater cuff is all jacked up from a 1 max on my bench.

"we added the ultimate joint, ligament and muscle fortifier Cissus Quadrangularis. But we didn't just give you a Cissus Quadrangularis powder we secured an extract standardized to 20% ketosterones allowing for extreme fortification of your joints and muscles. The 20% ketosterones used in Incarnate is one of the highest extracts available in world. "

Bingo bingo bingo. This is why I need incarnate desperately.

Also I need to get my bf from 7-10% down to about 5-8%.
    I can do my bf test every week and take pictures too.
    djbull$hit, with the CRE02 log you did, I'm surprised you'd ever request to log a product on here EVER again. You're a joke.
    Freedom means nothing here.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    djbull$hit, with the CRE02 log you did, I'm surprised you'd ever request to log a product on here EVER again. You're a joke.
    FOG, man I agree 100% on that.
    Horrible.

20. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I vote Russian for the Trifecta Stack !

Thanks my nordic friend, where has your log gone? i cant find it anywhere?

21. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Irish cannon gets my vote...he is safe.
    x2, sorry IC forgot you earlier. Might as well throw Viking in their as well.....lots of good guys in here to choose from.....if only i was more reliable

22. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    FOG, man I agree 100% on that.
    Horrible.
    Hahaha! I was like, "whhhaaaaa?"

23. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    x2, sorry IC forgot you earlier. Might as well throw Viking in their as well.....lots of good guys in here to choose from.....if only i was more reliable
    Hahah. Thanks man. So far, I think I'm their only option for the Reset AD so I've got that going for me. Ha.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Lay off him. He's a personal friend Ive known for years. He's a good candidate, just because the co2 or whatever didn't go well with his experience. at least he objective going with his experience and not kissing ass just because he got a free product we need more testers like him and someone that is 140 lbs and getting in 4-5 k has diet in order.. (Mill sports has been good to me there a good company hes just going by he's experience, drop it force)

btw what kind of tanner is that Jim?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

25. I would just love to do the trifecta log, exactly what im looking for in stage 2 of my 3 phase log, i think if i logged those 3, it would be heaven...why dont you apply aussie?

26. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Lay off him. He's a personal friend Ive known for years. He's a good candidate, just because the co2 or whatever didn't go well with his experience. at least he objective going with his experience and not kissing ass just because he got a free product we need more testers like him and someone that is 140 lbs and getting in 4-5 k has diet in order.. (Mill sports has been good to me there a good company hes just going by he's experience, drop it force)

There is no point in slagging each other off, lets have a group hug.
    Its true anyone who is 140lbs must have there diet in order..agreed.....Tiny hint of sarcastic humor, but no offense meant in any way.

27. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I would just love to do the trifecta log, exactly what im looking for in stage 2 of my 3 phase log, i think if i logged those 3, it would be heaven...why dont you apply aussie?
    Nah man, although i am quite dedicated with my training i wont lie, my diet isn't perfect and i do party most wkends. I don't think its fair on the supp companies to give out freebies to someone who isn't 100% dedicated. Im getting better though!

28. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post

Whoa, that was a little hostile there. Maybe you should be the one in therapy. Then Mom and Dad can pay someone 200 dollars an hour to listen to all of your thoughts, so we don't have to! -Donnie Darko

29. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Nah man, although i am quite dedicated with my training i wont lie, my diet isn't perfect and i do party most wkends. I don't think its fair on the supp companies to give out freebies to someone who isn't 100% dedicated. Im getting better though!

You need a russian training partner bro...:good:

30. fukk that for a laugh. I've seen your leg workouts Ruski!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Palo Alto Labs
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 06:06 PM
  2. Palo Alto Labs Stack?
    By Quizzle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 08:42 PM
  3. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 02:17 PM