Palo Alto Labs Logging Opportunities!!!!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Russian and MT get my vote.
    \
    Thanks bro.

IrishCannon. Southside is where im at, Alsip. Right by Crestwood/Merrionette Park/Blue Island/Oak Lawn you prolly know.
    There was another southside chicago guy on her but i forgot who. We were talking bout the food.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    \
    Thanks bro.

IrishCannon. Southside is where im at, Alsip. Right by Crestwood/Merrionette Park/Blue Island/Oak Lawn you prolly know.
    There was another southside chicago guy on her but i forgot who. We were talking bout the food.
    Righto. I'm originally from Oak Lawn area. Moved to Lockport, and now I'm in Florida. Haha.
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.34%

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Righto. I'm originally from Oak Lawn area. Moved to Lockport, and now I'm in Florida. Haha.
    Thats a good move. At least the winters are gone, but the hurricanes are there. Youre ever back round on a visit hit me up.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.86%

Russian and MT get my vote.

Thanks chef, your a good card. cant wait to eat at your gaff, and have a cheeky one.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.86%

Irish cannon gets my vote...he is safe.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.43%

I vote Russian for the Trifecta Stack !
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Sex: yes I mean I am a male

Height: 5ft5

Weight: 140 but my bf is at 6%

Bodytype: ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): James Jacob Baum has been training at Kenyons studio for 17+ years
    and is currently one of the several instructors there. James Jacob Baum started his martial arts training at the age of 5 but getting no where with his training and realizing it was not what he wanted at the age of 7 his parents found Master Kenyons studio where his first instructor was Ed. Mair. Fast forward to the present 18 years later and dedicated to the studio he is a 3rd degree black belt and will be testing in the near future for his Kyosanim and soon Sa Boo Nim testing with in the next 2-3 years. He is great at working with students of all ages from kids older people. His passion for martial arts is more than just training on a weekly basis but a life style. He also lifts weights 5 days a week with the max-ot style as a foundation keeping in shape physically and mentally. From being holistic, vegetarian, to having his mind and body awareness of what he eats, this is true dedication that people look up to. He is also passionate about performing and doing demos which he has done since a child demoing with Master Kenyon and many other instructors.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): MAX-OT TRAINING AS CLOSE TO THE PROGRAM AS i CAN FIT. It really depends on which machine is open at my gym at the time but I give each body part a rest at least 4-5 days.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I teach martial arts 5 days a week 1-2 hours a day which is very active and running around and demonstrating.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
    cre-02 for pre work out Millennium Sport Technologies Just finished few weeks ago.
    multi vitamin science and technology
    post work out protein science and technology
    Testing and messing around with pslin but will stop if logging this product if you need me to.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):Calories: 3000-5000 (depending on how much money I have that week and time) Protein:278.42 grams Carbs:246.05 grams Fat:54.68 grams

Current Daily water intake: Close to a gallon

Short Term Goal: Bench 45x4. Leg press over 700lbs and going deep. Currently leg press 630

Get to 150lbs of weight

Long Term Goal: 180lbs life time goal.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: I Don't take drugs.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    Cre-02
    intraxcell
    ULTIMATE NUTRITION® Beta Alanine
    blackhole
    Palo Alto Labs Incarnate and Reset AD
    world size no2
    That is with in the last year.
    I have tried nanovapor
    black powder
    super pump 250
    size on
    purple wrath
    alfalfa for digestion

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    My Cre 02 Log
    tight extreme
    intraxcell
    incarnate log
    Intra X Cell Log
    These are my most current logs. I have logged other products but those were not sponsored.

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):Yes. Weekly.
    Videos to.

What do you want to log and why?: Ether Incarnate Solo liked the product or stack of Leviathan Reloaded, Anabolic Edge, and Incarnate which would really kick my program up a notch

I really would like to see anabolic edge as My test levels were in the normal to low levels at 300 and I want to get up to about 600-800 and any thing above what I currently am at would be awesome. I will get blood work done for it too to show before and afters.

My rotater cuff is all jacked up from a 1 max on my bench.

"we added the ultimate joint, ligament and muscle fortifier Cissus Quadrangularis. But we didn't just give you a Cissus Quadrangularis powder we secured an extract standardized to 20% ketosterones allowing for extreme fortification of your joints and muscles. The 20% ketosterones used in Incarnate is one of the highest extracts available in world. "

Bingo bingo bingo. This is why I need incarnate desperately.

Also I need to get my bf from 7-10% down to about 5-8%.
    I can do my bf test every week and take pictures too.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post

Sex: yes I mean I am a male

Height: 5ft5

Weight: 140 but my bf is at 6%

Bodytype: ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): James Jacob Baum has been training at Kenyons studio for 17+ years
    and is currently one of the several instructors there. James Jacob Baum started his martial arts training at the age of 5 but getting no where with his training and realizing it was not what he wanted at the age of 7 his parents found Master Kenyons studio where his first instructor was Ed. Mair. Fast forward to the present 18 years later and dedicated to the studio he is a 3rd degree black belt and will be testing in the near future for his Kyosanim and soon Sa Boo Nim testing with in the next 2-3 years. He is great at working with students of all ages from kids older people. His passion for martial arts is more than just training on a weekly basis but a life style. He also lifts weights 5 days a week with the max-ot style as a foundation keeping in shape physically and mentally. From being holistic, vegetarian, to having his mind and body awareness of what he eats, this is true dedication that people look up to. He is also passionate about performing and doing demos which he has done since a child demoing with Master Kenyon and many other instructors.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): MAX-OT TRAINING AS CLOSE TO THE PROGRAM AS i CAN FIT. It really depends on which machine is open at my gym at the time but I give each body part a rest at least 4-5 days.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I teach martial arts 5 days a week 1-2 hours a day which is very active and running around and demonstrating.

cre-02 for pre work out Millennium Sport Technologies Just finished few weeks ago.
    multi vitamin science and technology
    post work out protein science and technology
    Testing and messing around with pslin but will stop if logging this product if you need me to.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):Calories: 3000-5000 (depending on how much money I have that week and time) Protein:278.42 grams Carbs:246.05 grams Fat:54.68 grams

Current Daily water intake: Close to a gallon

Short Term Goal: Bench 45x4. Leg press over 700lbs and going deep. Currently leg press 630

Get to 150lbs of weight

Long Term Goal: 180lbs life time goal.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: I Don't take drugs.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    Cre-02
    intraxcell
    ULTIMATE NUTRITION® Beta Alanine
    blackhole
    Palo Alto Labs Incarnate and Reset AD
    world size no2
    That is with in the last year.
    I have tried nanovapor
    black powder
    super pump 250
    size on
    purple wrath
    alfalfa for digestion

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    My Cre 02 Log
    tight extreme
    intraxcell
    incarnate log
    Intra X Cell Log
    These are my most current logs. I have logged other products but those were not sponsored.

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):Yes. Weekly.
    Videos to.

What do you want to log and why?: Ether Incarnate Solo liked the product or stack of Leviathan Reloaded, Anabolic Edge, and Incarnate which would really kick my program up a notch

I really would like to see anabolic edge as My test levels were in the normal to low levels at 300 and I want to get up to about 600-800 and any thing above what I currently am at would be awesome. I will get blood work done for it too to show before and afters.

My rotater cuff is all jacked up from a 1 max on my bench.

"we added the ultimate joint, ligament and muscle fortifier Cissus Quadrangularis. But we didn't just give you a Cissus Quadrangularis powder we secured an extract standardized to 20% ketosterones allowing for extreme fortification of your joints and muscles. The 20% ketosterones used in Incarnate is one of the highest extracts available in world. "

Bingo bingo bingo. This is why I need incarnate desperately.

Also I need to get my bf from 7-10% down to about 5-8%.
    I can do my bf test every week and take pictures too.
    djbull$hit, with the CRE02 log you did, I'm surprised you'd ever request to log a product on here EVER again. You're a joke.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    djbull$hit, with the CRE02 log you did, I'm surprised you'd ever request to log a product on here EVER again. You're a joke.
    FOG, man I agree 100% on that.
    Horrible.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.86%

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I vote Russian for the Trifecta Stack !

Thanks my nordic friend, where has your log gone? i cant find it anywhere?
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Irish cannon gets my vote...he is safe.
    x2, sorry IC forgot you earlier. Might as well throw Viking in their as well.....lots of good guys in here to choose from.....if only i was more reliable
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    FOG, man I agree 100% on that.
    Horrible.
    Hahaha! I was like, "whhhaaaaa?"
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

x2, sorry IC forgot you earlier. Might as well throw Viking in their as well.....lots of good guys in here to choose from.....if only i was more reliable
    Hahah. Thanks man. So far, I think I'm their only option for the Reset AD so I've got that going for me. Ha.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Lay off him. He's a personal friend Ive known for years. He's a good candidate, just because the co2 or whatever didn't go well with his experience. at least he objective going with his experience and not kissing ass just because he got a free product we need more testers like him and someone that is 140 lbs and getting in 4-5 k has diet in order.. (Mill sports has been good to me there a good company hes just going by he's experience, drop it force)

btw what kind of tanner is that Jim?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.86%

I would just love to do the trifecta log, exactly what im looking for in stage 2 of my 3 phase log, i think if i logged those 3, it would be heaven...why dont you apply aussie?
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.86%

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Lay off him. He's a personal friend Ive known for years. He's a good candidate, just because the co2 or whatever didn't go well with his experience. at least he objective going with his experience and not kissing ass just because he got a free product we need more testers like him and someone that is 140 lbs and getting in 4-5 k has diet in order.. (Mill sports has been good to me there a good company hes just going by he's experience, drop it force)

There is no point in slagging each other off, lets have a group hug.
    Its true anyone who is 140lbs must have there diet in order..agreed.....Tiny hint of sarcastic humor, but no offense meant in any way.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

I would just love to do the trifecta log, exactly what im looking for in stage 2 of my 3 phase log, i think if i logged those 3, it would be heaven...why dont you apply aussie?
    Nah man, although i am quite dedicated with my training i wont lie, my diet isn't perfect and i do party most wkends. I don't think its fair on the supp companies to give out freebies to someone who isn't 100% dedicated. Im getting better though!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

Whoa, that was a little hostile there. Maybe you should be the one in therapy. Then Mom and Dad can pay someone 200 dollars an hour to listen to all of your thoughts, so we don't have to! -Donnie Darko
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.86%

Nah man, although i am quite dedicated with my training i wont lie, my diet isn't perfect and i do party most wkends. I don't think its fair on the supp companies to give out freebies to someone who isn't 100% dedicated. Im getting better though!

You need a russian training partner bro...:good:
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%

fukk that for a laugh. I've seen your leg workouts Ruski!!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

Bump.

Melnotan 2 got me to being dark. I shrugged 150 the other day record for me. I am looking to pass 300 with my barbell shurgs soon. I hope if I log this this will help.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

There is no point in slagging each other off, lets have a group hug.
    Its true anyone who is 140lbs must have there diet in order..agreed.....Tiny hint of sarcastic humor, but no offense meant in any way.
    yeah your right. anyone can get big with eating. Jim , eat more! 4-5 you say you should be getting a lot bigger . then again you do karate or whatever 2 hours a day, stunt work for Tv(Veronica mars), and a busy body and your 5ft5. at 4-5 k per day though you should be growing a lot and putting some fat on at your weight.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

I doubt il get picked anyway.
    You should drop by my log have you got a log going if you have stick a link on my log, il be able to follow your progress better then..Russian
    I gotta throw my support behind Russian for the Trifecta stack. He's an animal, and will beat the crap out of the log.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

yeah your right. anyone can get big with eating. Jim , eat more! 4-5 you say you should be getting a lot bigger . then again you do karate or whatever 2 hours a day, stunt work for Tv(Veronica mars), and a busy body and your 5ft5. at 4-5 k per day though you should be growing a lot and putting some fat on at your weight.
    Friday I probably burn at least 1000 calories just from my friday intense class. Mon threw Thursday I don't burn as much but still 2 hours of teaching with no break for eating or any thing to keep me anabolic.
    I am going to start to buy more keifers and stock up on those as those are loaded with calories and easy to carry around. Plus they taste great. I remember on set id burn so many calories just being there for 12 hours.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.43%

Bump.

Melnotan 2 got me to being dark. I shrugged 150 the other day record for me. I am looking to pass 300 with my barbell shurgs soon. I hope if I log this this will help.
    I liked my melanotan II as well . . . but no way is it cost-effective, so it'll remain a product in which I'll jump on if I see a maaaad sale, but that's about it. Also, the efficient dosage allows one bottle to last no more than 5-7 days ..

Anyway, I miss my tan-a$$ self !
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

I know it gets expensive but I hate looking pale. I try to buy in bulk to keep my cost down. Let me know if you want to buy together and get the cost down.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.86%

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    I gotta throw my support behind Russian for the Trifecta stack. He's an animal, and will beat the crap out of the log.

Thanks bro...really appreciated..feel bad now as i havent dropped by on your log, when are you starting your new one? if its up can you drop me a link bro?

Russian
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.43%

I know it gets expensive but I hate looking pale. I try to buy in bulk to keep my cost down. Let me know if you want to buy together and get the cost down.
    I will for sure. Will be keeping that in the back of my head, and see what funds I can come up with prior to Christmas . . . It'd be fun to be the tannest, biggest kid on the slopes of Colorado this Christmas .. haha

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

hah. I hear ya. I will be putting in a order next month or so.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.17%

Heres what I need from you:

Sex:Male

Height:5' 11"
    Weight:232

Bodytype:ecto/meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):Been training on and off for 13 yrs. I do contest prep for a few IFBB pros (Daryn Lytle,Maria Calo,Don long(former client) and if everything works out with my trip to Atlanta in a few weeks I will be working with one of the biggest pros on the circuit right now. I have competed and won many contest's from middle wt all the up to super heavywight class. My last contest was the 2006 NGA potomac cup I won the heavies there and then stopped competing for a bit to get everything together in the personal life. Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Day 1 Back) pulldowns 2 wrm ups x20reps then 3 sets x 8-10 up to 120lbs, T-bar rows 3x8 up to 225lbs, hypers 3x10 with 25lb plate some days I will sub in deadlifts for hypers and do 5x5 up to 315lbs. Day 2 Chest) pec dec 2 wrmups x20 then 1x10 110lbs, Inc hammer press 3x12-15 up to 280lbs, dips 4x10 with 25lb plate. Day 3 Legs) leg extensions 4x20 up to 110lbs, Bar Squats 4x12 up to 255lbs, leg press 4x12 up to 700lbs, Stiff deads 4x8-10 up to 255lbs, leg curls 3x10-12 up to 120lbs. Day 4 Delts: db laterals wrm up 2x20 then 3x12 up to 40lbs, Db shoulder press 4x10 up to 80lb db's, rear delt raise 4x12 up to 30lb db's, upright rows 3x12 up to 110lbs Day 5 arms:wrm up with Close grip bench 2x20 then 3x10-12 up to 185lbs, Db curls 4x8 up to 40lb db's, Rope pushdowns 3x12 up to 60lbs, machine one arm preacher curls 3x12 up to 60lbs. Day 6 Hams: wrm up with stiff deads then 3x20 up to 200lbs(touch up) Leg curls 4x8-10 up to 100lbs, seated leg curls 3x12 up to 120lbs

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):3xwk Monday jog 1.5 miles at 6mph, Wednsday walk for 40min at 3.3mph and 6 incline, Friday stairmaster level 5 with 40lb vest for as long as I can take it (this sets me up for my hamstring workout on day 6).

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):Macros 3260cals, 272 carbs,359 pro, 77 fat Meal 1: 6egg whites,3 whole eggs,1cup oatmeal 1oz raisins,8oz milk, meal 2: protein shake and 1oz cashews meal 3:8oz Hamburger, 2cups salad Meal 4: 1 can tuna in water, 1cup cottage cheese Meal 5: protein shake, 1 apple Meal 6: protein shake, 16oz gatorade Meal 7: 7 oz chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, 2 cups broccoli, 1/2 avacado Meal 8: protein shake with 8oz milk

Current Daily water intake: .5 gallons a day then add .5 gallons until I get to 2 gallons then stay.

Short Term Goal: To gain about 10lb lbm while losing 20lb of fat
    Long Term Goal: To get back on stage and dominate.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: claritin,

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): MHP glutamine 3 scoops per day, Krealklyn 4 caps per day,Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): none
    Current / Progress Photos: can post them

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):yes
    What do you want to log and why?: I would like to log the progress made while using the products as well as the details of my comeback to the bodybuilding stage. If the products make a big difference then I would obviously turn my clients on to them.
  31. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.12%

bump for more apps!!!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.86%

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    bump for more apps!!!

BUMP to be picked
  33. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.34%

When do we find out whats goin on? deadline?

Engame007 where the pics? need to hoook some up now, just looking out bro. Youre a stacked dude at 240!
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    When do we find out whats goin on? deadline?

Engame007 where the pics? need to hoook some up now, just looking out bro. Youre a stacked dude at 240!
    Same weight as Drk
  35. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.34%

Same weight as Drk
    haha easy there fellar....glad i been signed up for a few years, am i good? haha

I am glad PAL made that rule. Pics required. Thats why i signed up for this log too.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.81%

Same weight as Drk

lol. a suspicious mind. possibly true.

on that note, my vote goes to russian. if you've seen any of his logs you know he trains like a frikken beast, and he's got the size to back it up.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.87%

If you would be interested in changing one of the LR solo, spots to a LR/DCP/Napalm or Atomic Meltdown (not sure yet) I will be running this stack in about 3 weeks and already have all the other products for the run.

I'll throw an app up if you would be interested in that.
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.7%

Is there an age requirement?
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

18 and up most likely.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.86%

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    lol. a suspicious mind. possibly true.

on that note, my vote goes to russian. if you've seen any of his logs you know he trains like a frikken beast, and he's got the size to back it up.

Thankyou very much, really appreciate your support bro!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Palo Alto Labs
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 06:06 PM
  2. Palo Alto Labs Stack?
    By Quizzle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 08:42 PM
  3. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 02:17 PM