NEWS: Changes for Universal Ahead...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. NEWS: Changes for Universal Ahead...


    This morning, pics of the brand new and upcoming Universal labels/packaging was unveiled on the FORVM (see here: the F O R V M).

    Phase 1 was the launch of the new Universal site, UniversalUSA.com. There's even a promo here concerning that new site: PROMO: New UniversalUSA Site

    Phase 2 consists of the new labels and packaging. Big things are on the horizon in 2009 for Universal.

    Universal has been around since 1977 and it plans on making some noise in 2009... Stay tuned.

    •   
       


  2. Where's H? BC?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Where's H? BC?
    I'm here... damn Criminal Procedure class holding me up. I don't know where HG is ...
  4. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    I'm here... damn Criminal Procedure class holding me up. I don't know where HG is ...

    LOL! Reporting in! Was crazy earlier. Didn't even think to post in here as I was too busy pimpin my own thread

    So what supplement do you think will actually be the second one to get the face lift now that ST has it?

    Hg
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    LOL! Reporting in! Was crazy earlier. Didn't even think to post in here as I was too busy pimpin my own thread

    So what supplement do you think will actually be the second one to get the face lift now that ST has it?

    Hg
    There he is.

    I'm guessing Torrent.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    There he is.

    I'm guessing Torrent.

    Oh thats good B. Based on sales eh? I was thinking Storm myself.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Oh thats good B. Based on sales eh? I was thinking Storm myself.
    Not a bad choice either. I choose Torrent due to the popular demand of it right now. And the samples already got a face life

    Where is U at?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Not a bad choice either. I choose Torrent due to the popular demand of it right now. And the samples already got a face life

    Where is U at?
    Yea that sample pack of Torrent makes you think that the guys in graphic design probably already have mock ups for each product.

    Don't know where U is. He is posting over on the other boards though.

    Hg

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    LOL! Reporting in! Was crazy earlier. Didn't even think to post in here as I was too busy pimpin my own thread

    So what supplement do you think will actually be the second one to get the face lift now that ST has it?

    Hg
    My guess, Storm. Storm or Intra-Aid. Intra-Aid or EAA Nitro.

    Yup, that's my guess.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Yea that sample pack of Torrent makes you think that the guys in graphic design probably already have mock ups for each product.

    Don't know where U is. He is posting over on the other boards though.

    Hg
    I gotta rep at multiple forums... Tough work, ain't it boys?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    I gotta rep at multiple forums... Tough work, ain't it boys?

    Busy busy

  12. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Not a bad choice either. I choose Torrent due to the popular demand of it right now. And the samples already got a face life
    Where is U at?
    ok, now i gotta order a Torrent sample so i can see the label!
  13. Thumbs up


    My guess would be either EAA Stack (Just because I'm addicted to the Juicy Watermelon... *L*) Or Natural Sterol Complex, since it's one of their older ones...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post
    ok, now i gotta order a Torrent sample so i can see the label!
    Yup.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    I gotta rep at multiple forums... Tough work, ain't it boys?
    Ah the life of a rep... I know you get bombarded at other sites haha every 5 minutes theres a new animal/universal thread.

    They need a rep appreciation day

  16. Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post
    ok, now i gotta order a Torrent sample so i can see the label!
    What's the downside?

    New label and free sample! FTW!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Ah the life of a rep... I know you get bombarded at other sites haha every 5 minutes theres a new animal/universal thread.

    They need a rep appreciation day
    Is there a free all-you-can-buffet? If so, I'm there.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Ah the life of a rep... I know you get bombarded at other sites haha every 5 minutes theres a new animal/universal thread.

    They need a rep appreciation day
    I second this notion

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Is there a free all-you-can-buffet? If so, I'm there.
    *Drool...* buffet... *More drool...*:burg::donut::hot:

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    My guess, Storm. Storm or Intra-Aid. Intra-Aid or EAA Nitro.

    Yup, that's my guess.
    Makes sense since they are all in the same size container.

    The new bottle looks hot. There is a new seal on the inside as well, that is tight.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Is there a free all-you-can-buffet? If so, I'm there.
    That almost makes me want to be a rep... :donut:

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood97 View Post
    What's the downside?
    New label and free sample! FTW!
    truth

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Is there a free all-you-can-buffet? If so, I'm there.
    Definitely and the bill is footed by Corporate.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Definitely and the bill is footed by Corporate.

    I heard there was free food in here? :burg:
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PROMO: New Flavors For Universal Amino's
    By Hoomgar in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 08:21 PM
  2. Question for Universal/Animal reps
    By BurghHardcore in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 08:57 AM
  3. Formula change for Venom Hyperdrive 3.0?
    By faerieeyes3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 10:28 AM
Log in
Log in