NEWS: Changes for Universal Ahead...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
This morning, pics of the brand new and upcoming Universal labels/packaging was unveiled on the FORVM (see here: the F O R V M).

Phase 1 was the launch of the new Universal site, UniversalUSA.com. There's even a promo here concerning that new site: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/105337-promo-new-universalusa.html

Phase 2 consists of the new labels and packaging. Big things are on the horizon in 2009 for Universal.

Universal has been around since 1977 and it plans on making some noise in 2009... Stay tuned.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'm here... damn Criminal Procedure class holding me up. I don't know where HG is ... :fool2:

LOL! Reporting in! Was crazy earlier. Didn't even think to post in here as I was too busy pimpin my own thread ;)

So what supplement do you think will actually be the second one to get the face lift now that ST has it?

Hg

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
LOL! Reporting in! Was crazy earlier. Didn't even think to post in here as I was too busy pimpin my own thread ;)

So what supplement do you think will actually be the second one to get the face lift now that ST has it?

Hg
There he is.

I'm guessing Torrent.

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Oh thats good B. Based on sales eh? I was thinking Storm myself.
Not a bad choice either. I choose Torrent due to the popular demand of it right now. And the samples already got a face life ;)

Where is U at?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Not a bad choice either. I choose Torrent due to the popular demand of it right now. And the samples already got a face life ;)

Where is U at?
Yea that sample pack of Torrent makes you think that the guys in graphic design probably already have mock ups for each product.

Don't know where U is. He is posting over on the other boards though.

Hg

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

Hg
My guess, Storm. Storm or Intra-Aid. Intra-Aid or EAA Nitro.

Yup, that's my guess.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Yea that sample pack of Torrent makes you think that the guys in graphic design probably already have mock ups for each product.

Don't know where U is. He is posting over on the other boards though.

Hg
I gotta rep at multiple forums... Tough work, ain't it boys?

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
Where is U at?
ok, now i gotta order a Torrent sample so i can see the label! :hammer:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
My guess would be either EAA Stack (Just because I'm addicted to the Juicy Watermelon... *L*) Or Natural Sterol Complex, since it's one of their older ones...

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I gotta rep at multiple forums... Tough work, ain't it boys?
Ah the life of a rep... I know you get bombarded at other sites haha every 5 minutes theres a new animal/universal thread.

They need a rep appreciation day :)

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Ah the life of a rep... I know you get bombarded at other sites haha every 5 minutes theres a new animal/universal thread.

Is there a free all-you-can-buffet? If so, I'm there.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

I second this notion :D

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
My guess, Storm. Storm or Intra-Aid. Intra-Aid or EAA Nitro.

Yup, that's my guess.
Makes sense since they are all in the same size container.

The new bottle looks hot. There is a new seal on the inside as well, that is tight.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Oh thats good B. Based on sales eh? I was thinking Storm myself.

Well fellas the official word just went out and it looks like I guessed it right ;) The next in line for the face lift will be Storm followed by EAA Nitro, and Universal’s newest product, Intra-Aid. All remaining products will be switched over to the new label in the near future, so be sure to be on the lookout for 'em.

Good stuff is happening!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense since they are all in the same size container.

The new bottle looks hot. There is a new seal on the inside as well, that is tight.

Hey NG, I got a 6 lb tub of Torrent GAA and it came with a new lid that has a lift handle on it. The seal on the inside was thick and sealed tight. Is this some of the new stuff you were talking about?

Hg'

Hollywood97

Hollywood97

Awards
I'm definitely likin' the new look! Well done Universal!
:head:

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I am really liking the new labels. They just come off as calm and hardcore at the same time. I mean just looking at it I'm intrigued. That looks 100x better than the current uni bottles imho.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I am really liking the new labels. They just come off as calm and hardcore at the same time. I mean just looking at it I'm intrigued. That looks 100x better than the current uni bottles imho.
And still keeping it's "Old School" ties...:clean::good:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to know... Mebbee NG's got some new pics for us?

Will the new Torrent jugs be black now too U? I know the white juggs with the old label that are shipping right now DO have the new seal and black lid on them already. I got one and there was one at the Philly ABC Saturday.

Hg

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established
Will the new Torrent jugs be black now too U? I know the white juggs with the old label that are shipping right now DO have the new seal and black lid on them already. I got one and there was one at the Philly ABC Saturday.

Hg

I love the new lids. They have a handle too for carrying ease! Good question though... Torrent in a Black jug would look awesome! Just keep the new lid on it...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

Hg
I believe pretty much everything is supposed to go to the new black bottles, but I'm not 100% sure on this...

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established

Hg

Here is a pic of the future AWO stack bottles/labels:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
The new Torrent jugs will have the heavy black lids with the handles though right NG?