NEWS: Changes for Universal Ahead...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post


    Sweet
    X2


  2. I am really liking the new labels. They just come off as calm and hardcore at the same time. I mean just looking at it I'm intrigued. That looks 100x better than the current uni bottles imho.
    •   
       

  3. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    I am really liking the new labels. They just come off as calm and hardcore at the same time. I mean just looking at it I'm intrigued. That looks 100x better than the current uni bottles imho.
    And still keeping it's "Old School" ties...:clean::good:

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    And still keeping it's "Old School" ties...:clean::good:
    Can't forget the old school...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post


    Sweet

    Uni- Liver just got more Hardcore!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by BS55 View Post
    Uni- Liver just got more Hardcore!
    more like this!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post


    Sweet
    so what's the new Torrent look like?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by clownbaby View Post
    so what's the new Torrent look like?
    I'd like to know... Mebbee NG's got some new pics for us?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    I'd like to know... Mebbee NG's got some new pics for us?

    Will the new Torrent jugs be black now too U? I know the white juggs with the old label that are shipping right now DO have the new seal and black lid on them already. I got one and there was one at the Philly ABC Saturday.

    Hg

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Will the new Torrent jugs be black now too U? I know the white juggs with the old label that are shipping right now DO have the new seal and black lid on them already. I got one and there was one at the Philly ABC Saturday.

    Hg

    I love the new lids. They have a handle too for carrying ease! Good question though... Torrent in a Black jug would look awesome! Just keep the new lid on it...
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Will the new Torrent jugs be black now too U? I know the white juggs with the old label that are shipping right now DO have the new seal and black lid on them already. I got one and there was one at the Philly ABC Saturday.

    Hg
    I believe pretty much everything is supposed to go to the new black bottles, but I'm not 100% sure on this...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Will the new Torrent jugs be black now too U? I know the white juggs with the old label that are shipping right now DO have the new seal and black lid on them already. I got one and there was one at the Philly ABC Saturday.

    Hg

    Here is a pic of the future AWO stack bottles/labels:

  13. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Here is a pic of the future AWO stack bottles/labels:

    That just looks flat out AWESOME!!!
  14. Question


    The new Torrent jugs will have the heavy black lids with the handles though right NG?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    The new Torrent jugs will have the heavy black lids with the handles though right NG?
    Those handles surprised me at first, but they have grown on me.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Those handles surprised me at first, but they have grown on me.
    I like the handles..lol
  17. Post EAA Nitro and Storm are now shipping in the new labels


    NEWS: New labels/bottles for Universal

    Lookin sexy in their new skins

    Hg

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    NEWS: New labels/bottles for Universal

    Lookin sexy in their new skins

    Hg
    Agreed. These bad boys stand out on shelves just flexing at the others.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEWS: New Universal Product Pro & Oats
    By naturalguy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 08:05 PM
  2. NEWS: New Universal Gear
    By MrDead in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 03:13 PM
  3. NEWS: Universal Intra-Aid formula and FAQ's
    By naturalguy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 10:53 AM
  4. NEWS: New Universal Intraworkout Supp...
    By Universal Rep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 01:06 PM
Log in
Log in