The Babson College lifting team would like to thank anabolic Innovations...

moondg29

Awards
Thanks to everyone over at Anabolic Innovations for hooking us up with free gear. Aside from looking cool while we lift, we are also having some pretty intense workouts with Chaos and Stoked. Thanks again.

P.S. Today was an off day but we went into the gym to take some pictures for you all :) Also, keep an eye out for some lifting vids that we're going to put together.

Our resident bodybuilder holding some Chaos and Cycle Support.

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
resident bodybuilder here,

huge thanks to AI for the great products.

Great pumps off of Chaos- better than Xplode (yeah, I went there). Really good energy and endurance throughout the workouts...definitely able to bang out a few more sets and reps on this stuff. It is legit.

Cycle Support was AMAZING. I felt great during my cycle or PH's (AMS Hormone Regulation Stack) and have continued to feel great though my PCT. I would recommend it to anyone on a PH/AAS product.

Stoked! was equally amazing. I started taking it the last week of my cycle, just 2 pills a day to help alleviate some of the headaches that I was warned about during and after a cycle.

I think that the biggest thing that will keep me coming back to Anabolic Innovations is the fact that their products are actually good for you...the compounds in the products have been researched endlessly to ensure that they are safe, effective and reliable, and it has paid off tremendously. Whats more, you don't need to be on a cycle to take Cycle Support,, or Post Cycle Support/Stoked! because of the positive effects that each of these products has.

The anti-oxidation effect of the resveratrol alone is a smart reason to make Stoked!/PCS a staple, not to mention the more than satisfactory effects it had on libido (EVEN DURING CYCLE!!) And with Cycle Support, who doesn't need to support their liver/kidneys/lipids? (if you said that you don't, you are a freak...congratulations)

Overall great company...more than satisfied, user for life

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GREAT to see these.

Nice Olympic lifting team you have going there.

CONGRATS!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Yes, definitely good stuff,.. keep it up!!!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Awesome guys. Glad you liked the products and they worked for you!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Do they sell those beaters anywhere?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yes they are for sale.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
They are for sale but not at the board store. I will ask Nutra Planet if they will stock them.

Thank you.

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
They are for sale but not at the board store. I will ask Nutra Planet if they will stock them.

Thank you.
Nice, i have been dieing to get my hands on one of those.
Thanks Crowler