Are there any companies that send out samples.. - AnabolicMinds.com

Are there any companies that send out samples..

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.

Are there any companies that send out samples..

I like tryin new stuff before i spend $40 or 50 + dollars on it. So i was just wondering if there are companies that send some out via mail.
    Some things I have found that I liked from samples that i got at vitamine shoppe are TwinLab's new Protein Fuel. The chocolate tastes like fudge. Its really good. For NO Ive tried NO shotgun, NO3 overload, And i think my favorite was twinlabs nitric fuel. The Shotgun, and NO3 overload made me feel spastik. I was debating on trying some oxegen. Or maybe that white blood.
    any info appreciated

2. Banned

Next time you buy supplements, do so from NutraPlanet.com. At the check out, request SAMPLES in the Comments Box. No need to waste your money at VS.
    Read on the various topics here at AM; you'll find a copiousness of information.
    •   

3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Next time you buy supplements, do so from NutraPlanet.com. At the check out, request SAMPLES in the Comments Box. No need to waste your money at VS.
    Read on the various topics here at AM; you'll find a copiousness of information.
    i dont think nutra sends samples anymore, ive requested them last 4 orders and haven't recieved any.
  4. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i dont think nutra sends samples anymore, ive requested them last 4 orders and haven't recieved any.
    Odd, because I have yet to not receive some.
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

We most definitely have not stopped sending samples! It helps if you request specific samples (I.e. Protein, Pre-WO) in your comments, but even then sometimes there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it.
  6. AN Rep

Quote Originally Posted by GetDatFool View Post
    I like tryin new stuff before i spend $40 or 50 + dollars on it. So i was just wondering if there are companies that send some out via mail.
    Some things I have found that I liked from samples that i got at vitamine shoppe are TwinLab's new Protein Fuel. The chocolate tastes like fudge. Its really good. For NO Ive tried NO shotgun, NO3 overload, And i think my favorite was twinlabs nitric fuel. The Shotgun, and NO3 overload made me feel spastik. I was debating on trying some oxegen. Or maybe that white blood.
    any info appreciated
    Try RPM or Drive or both...e-mail us for a free sample and let us know your thoughts...info@appliednutrice uticals.com
  7. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I haven't recieved samples in my last 2 orders, either. I even asked nicely :-D
  8. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    We most definitely have not stopped sending samples! It helps if you request specific samples (I.e. Protein, Pre-WO) in your comments, but even then sometimes there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it.
    How about "Samples - All"

Would that work?!
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    How about "Samples - All"

Would that work?!
    You gotta be specific:
    "Please hook me up with some preworkout, intraworkout, postworkout, fatloss, vitamin, joint support, hormonal, antioxidant/efa, skincare, digestive support, sexual support, appetite enhancing, appetite reducing, and appetite satisfying samples please?"
  10. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Universal/Animal gives out samples for Torrent and Animal Pump
  11. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

I only get samples when the order exceeds a certain amount. Usually 100 minimum.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

I'm just unlucky I think as most orders are well above 100 bucks, hah.

I've gotten nothing until last order when I mentioned in the comment section how I told BB.com to shove their "welcome back" coupon after a particularly unhappy encounter with their customer service.
  13. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    I only get samples when the order exceeds a certain amount. Usually 100 minimum.
    I've seen some guys make $50 orders and get more samples that I've ever seen!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

no complaints here.
    do not get a sample from NP every time but have gotten unrequested samples quite a bit.
    and i am satisfied with that.
    my last order i received some dialene which kept my energy up all night at work.
    great stiff.
    plus NP has always given me very good service and they ship in a couple of days where the other companies take a week.

and I have like six of those big shaker cups.

grrrr.... I am still waiting after 2 weeks for my all puspose organic soap...
    from this other place....

with NP the stuff is at my door before I think it would be here.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    no complaints here.
    do not get a sample from NP every time but have gotten unrequested samples quite a bit.
    and i am satisfied with that.
    my last order i received some dialene which kept my energy up all night at work.
    great stiff.
    plus NP has always given me very good service and they ship in a couple of days where the other companies take a week.

grrrr.... I am still waiting after 2 weeks for my all puspose organic soap...
    from this other place....

with NP the stuff is at my door before I think it would be here.
    The warehouse is located in GA, which totally rocks my shipping times. Man, it is literally the FASTEST shipping I've experienced.
  16. New Member

I must say, I ordered 2 Fridays ago mid morning. My order was here the next day, Saturday at noon. VERY impressed. I didn't even select any fancy shipping. Nutra is the best.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

I put in a $200 order at nutraplanet and requested samples and they didn't disappoint. I got a shirt, a shaker, and several preworkout products, and a good deal of ON and allthewhey products.

Definitely will keep me at nutraplanet, and will help me make my next purchases too - samples are the best kind of advertising there is IMO.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

My last order was something like 45 bucks and I got 4 or 5 free samples plus a shaker cup without leaving anything for a comment.

I have another order coming sometime this week, so we'll see how that goes

EDIT: I got two sample packets of Dialene 4x!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  0 lbs.

I love samples! It is like Christmas getting them. Plus, I also hate spending $30-$40 bucks on an item and then being unable to use it if it doesn't agree with me or doesn't work. Boo! I just recently bought Clen-Tech by Global Anabolics because the formula lists is great. Unfortunately, the Yohimbe in it kills me.

By the way, I requested some of the samples mentioned by Controlled Labs in their post back from May 2008 but never received anything.

FREE SAMPLES: REDuction, Golden Finish, Purple Wraath Lemonade & Green Mag Apple!

I requested them a second time as instructed by one of the nice guys here in the forums, but still never heard a peep. Did anyone ever get those samples?
  20. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

they must not like me, i order around 3-4 hundred bucks every month and samples have just dried up. i like to try different supps and if i like it i will buy it. oh well, maybe i should just spend $50 at np and see if that works.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GetDatFool View Post
    any info appreciated
    Look for new nutrition shops that open up around you. They love to get their name out to start up their business they will normally load you up with a goodie bag of samples, shaker cup, and discounts.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by harleyman89 View Post
    Look for new nutrition shops that open up around you. They love to get their name out to start up their business they will normally load you up with a goodie bag of samples, shaker cup, and discounts.
    look for a new nutrition shop, other than nutraplanet??

DOES NOT COMPUTE.
  23. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    look for a new nutrition shop, other than nutraplanet??

DOES NOT COMPUTE.
    You don't have to buy from them, just pretend your interested in half their inventory and load up on sample packs.
  25. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by WickedGirl View Post
    I love samples! It is like Christmas getting them. Plus, I also hate spending $30-$40 bucks on an item and then being unable to use it if it doesn't agree with me or doesn't work. Boo! I just recently bought Clen-Tech by Global Anabolics because the formula lists is great. Unfortunately, the Yohimbe in it kills me.

By the way, I requested some of the samples mentioned by Controlled Labs in their post back from May 2008 but never received anything.

FREE SAMPLES: REDuction, Golden Finish, Purple Wraath Lemonade & Green Mag Apple!

I requested them a second time as instructed by one of the nice guys here in the forums, but still never heard a peep. Did anyone ever get those samples?
    Hi there, I remember you posting about the samples. They still haven't come? Please PM me and I'll personally send your shipping info to our main HQ. I know many many people did receive samples from us, we have alot of requests and unfortunately a few get lost in the hubbub. Please PM me!! Thank you
  26. Elite Member

I believe we'll be restocking our samples @ NP as well. I'll post a formal thread to announce that.
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

I put in a request for specific areas of interest in the comments field of my $200+ order last night. Hopefully, I'll be surprised :P

For me, samples are a way to experience supplements I wouldn't have ordinarily tried, or to experience something that competes with a product I'm currently taking. They aren't just free supplies to me, but rather a way to help choose my next purchase. I'm sure this is true for many others.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

i lovvvvvvvvvvve samples!!!
  29. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedGirl View Post
    ...By the way, I requested some of the samples mentioned by Controlled Labs in their post back from May 2008 but never received anything.

I actually did. Then was told that samples were only available to those in the US. No biggie.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  30. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

you can get MST samples direct from our webpage.

www.millenniumsport.net
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    you can get MST samples direct from our webpage.

www.millenniumsport.net
    sweeet thanks bro!
  32. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dustinhxc View Post
    sweeet thanks bro!
    Anytime
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 10:23 AM
  2. how to send PM message
    By rockymeet in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 02:51 PM
  3. Can't send PM's
    By angelo212 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 03:49 PM
  4. send receipts in PMs
    By morfiend in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2004, 07:48 AM
  5. send your thanks to the U.S Military!!
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 06:24 PM