Are there any companies that send out samples..

GetDatFool

GetDatFool

Awards
I like tryin new stuff before i spend $40 or 50 + dollars on it. So i was just wondering if there are companies that send some out via mail.
Some things I have found that I liked from samples that i got at vitamine shoppe are TwinLab's new Protein Fuel. The chocolate tastes like fudge. Its really good. For NO Ive tried NO shotgun, NO3 overload, And i think my favorite was twinlabs nitric fuel. The Shotgun, and NO3 overload made me feel spastik. I was debating on trying some oxegen. Or maybe that white blood.
any info appreciated

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Next time you buy supplements, do so from NutraPlanet.com. At the check out, request SAMPLES in the Comments Box. No need to waste your money at VS.
Read on the various topics here at AM; you'll find a copiousness of information.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Next time you buy supplements, do so from NutraPlanet.com. At the check out, request SAMPLES in the Comments Box. No need to waste your money at VS.
Read on the various topics here at AM; you'll find a copiousness of information.
i dont think nutra sends samples anymore, ive requested them last 4 orders and haven't recieved any.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont think nutra sends samples anymore, ive requested them last 4 orders and haven't recieved any.
We most definitely have not stopped sending samples! It helps if you request specific samples (I.e. Protein, Pre-WO) in your comments, but even then sometimes there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it.

The Tanya

The Tanya

AN Rep
Awards
I like tryin new stuff before i spend $40 or 50 + dollars on it. So i was just wondering if there are companies that send some out via mail.
Some things I have found that I liked from samples that i got at vitamine shoppe are TwinLab's new Protein Fuel. The chocolate tastes like fudge. Its really good. For NO Ive tried NO shotgun, NO3 overload, And i think my favorite was twinlabs nitric fuel. The Shotgun, and NO3 overload made me feel spastik. I was debating on trying some oxegen. Or maybe that white blood.
any info appreciated
Try RPM or Drive or both...e-mail us for a free sample and let us know your [email protected]

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't recieved samples in my last 2 orders, either. I even asked nicely :-D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
We most definitely have not stopped sending samples! It helps if you request specific samples (I.e. Protein, Pre-WO) in your comments, but even then sometimes there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it.
How about "Samples - All"

Would that work?! ;)

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
How about "Samples - All"

Would that work?! ;)
You gotta be specific:
"Please hook me up with some preworkout, intraworkout, postworkout, fatloss, vitamin, joint support, hormonal, antioxidant/efa, skincare, digestive support, sexual support, appetite enhancing, appetite reducing, and appetite satisfying samples please?"

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Universal/Animal gives out samples for Torrent and Animal Pump

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I only get samples when the order exceeds a certain amount. Usually 100 minimum.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I'm just unlucky I think as most orders are well above 100 bucks, hah.

I've gotten nothing until last order when I mentioned in the comment section how I told BB.com to shove their "welcome back" coupon after a particularly unhappy encounter with their customer service.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
no complaints here.
do not get a sample from NP every time but have gotten unrequested samples quite a bit.
and i am satisfied with that.
my last order i received some dialene which kept my energy up all night at work.
great stiff.
plus NP has always given me very good service and they ship in a couple of days where the other companies take a week.

and I have like six of those big shaker cups.

grrrr.... I am still waiting after 2 weeks for my all puspose organic soap...
from this other place....

with NP the stuff is at my door before I think it would be here.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
no complaints here.
do not get a sample from NP every time but have gotten unrequested samples quite a bit.
and i am satisfied with that.
my last order i received some dialene which kept my energy up all night at work.
great stiff.
plus NP has always given me very good service and they ship in a couple of days where the other companies take a week.

grrrr.... I am still waiting after 2 weeks for my all puspose organic soap...
from this other place....

with NP the stuff is at my door before I think it would be here.
The warehouse is located in GA, which totally rocks my shipping times. Man, it is literally the FASTEST shipping I've experienced.

LegendKiller9

LegendKiller9

Awards
I must say, I ordered 2 Fridays ago mid morning. My order was here the next day, Saturday at noon. VERY impressed. I didn't even select any fancy shipping. Nutra is the best.

Lurker27

Awards
I put in a $200 order at nutraplanet and requested samples and they didn't disappoint. I got a shirt, a shaker, and several preworkout products, and a good deal of ON and allthewhey products.

Definitely will keep me at nutraplanet, and will help me make my next purchases too - samples are the best kind of advertising there is IMO.

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
My last order was something like 45 bucks and I got 4 or 5 free samples plus a shaker cup without leaving anything for a comment.

I have another order coming sometime this week, so we'll see how that goes

EDIT: I got two sample packets of Dialene 4x!

WickedGirl

WickedGirl

Awards
I love samples! It is like Christmas getting them. Plus, I also hate spending $30-$40 bucks on an item and then being unable to use it if it doesn't agree with me or doesn't work. Boo! I just recently bought Clen-Tech by Global Anabolics because the formula lists is great. Unfortunately, the Yohimbe in it kills me.

By the way, I requested some of the samples mentioned by Controlled Labs in their post back from May 2008 but never received anything.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/93178-free-samples-reduction.html

I requested them a second time as instructed by one of the nice guys here in the forums, but still never heard a peep. Did anyone ever get those samples?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
they must not like me, i order around 3-4 hundred bucks every month and samples have just dried up. i like to try different supps and if i like it i will buy it. oh well, maybe i should just spend $50 at np and see if that works.

harleyman89

harleyman89

Awards
any info appreciated
Look for new nutrition shops that open up around you. They love to get their name out to start up their business they will normally load you up with a goodie bag of samples, shaker cup, and discounts.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Look for new nutrition shops that open up around you. They love to get their name out to start up their business they will normally load you up with a goodie bag of samples, shaker cup, and discounts.
look for a new nutrition shop, other than nutraplanet??

DOES NOT COMPUTE.

harleyman89

harleyman89

Awards
look for a new nutrition shop, other than nutraplanet??

DOES NOT COMPUTE.
You don't have to buy from them, just pretend your interested in half their inventory and load up on sample packs. :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I love samples! It is like Christmas getting them. Plus, I also hate spending $30-$40 bucks on an item and then being unable to use it if it doesn't agree with me or doesn't work. Boo! I just recently bought Clen-Tech by Global Anabolics because the formula lists is great. Unfortunately, the Yohimbe in it kills me.

By the way, I requested some of the samples mentioned by Controlled Labs in their post back from May 2008 but never received anything.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/93178-free-samples-reduction.html

I requested them a second time as instructed by one of the nice guys here in the forums, but still never heard a peep. Did anyone ever get those samples?
Hi there, I remember you posting about the samples. They still haven't come? Please PM me and I'll personally send your shipping info to our main HQ. I know many many people did receive samples from us, we have alot of requests and unfortunately a few get lost in the hubbub. Please PM me!! Thank you :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I believe we'll be restocking our samples @ NP as well. I'll post a formal thread to announce that.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I put in a request for specific areas of interest in the comments field of my $200+ order last night. Hopefully, I'll be surprised :p

For me, samples are a way to experience supplements I wouldn't have ordinarily tried, or to experience something that competes with a product I'm currently taking. They aren't just free supplies to me, but rather a way to help choose my next purchase. I'm sure this is true for many others.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...By the way, I requested some of the samples mentioned by Controlled Labs in their post back from May 2008 but never received anything.

I actually did. Then was told that samples were only available to those in the US. No biggie.