Are there any companies that send out samples..

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by WickedGirl View Post
    I love samples! It is like Christmas getting them. Plus, I also hate spending $30-$40 bucks on an item and then being unable to use it if it doesn't agree with me or doesn't work. Boo! I just recently bought Clen-Tech by Global Anabolics because the formula lists is great. Unfortunately, the Yohimbe in it kills me.

By the way, I requested some of the samples mentioned by Controlled Labs in their post back from May 2008 but never received anything.

FREE SAMPLES: REDuction, Golden Finish, Purple Wraath Lemonade & Green Mag Apple!

I requested them a second time as instructed by one of the nice guys here in the forums, but still never heard a peep. Did anyone ever get those samples?
    Hi there, I remember you posting about the samples. They still haven't come? Please PM me and I'll personally send your shipping info to our main HQ. I know many many people did receive samples from us, we have alot of requests and unfortunately a few get lost in the hubbub. Please PM me!! Thank you

2. I believe we'll be restocking our samples @ NP as well. I'll post a formal thread to announce that.
    •   

3. I put in a request for specific areas of interest in the comments field of my $200+ order last night. Hopefully, I'll be surprised :P

For me, samples are a way to experience supplements I wouldn't have ordinarily tried, or to experience something that competes with a product I'm currently taking. They aren't just free supplies to me, but rather a way to help choose my next purchase. I'm sure this is true for many others.

4. i lovvvvvvvvvvve samples!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by WickedGirl View Post
    ...By the way, I requested some of the samples mentioned by Controlled Labs in their post back from May 2008 but never received anything.

FREE SAMPLES: REDuction, Golden Finish, Purple Wraath Lemonade & Green Mag Apple!

I requested them a second time as instructed by one of the nice guys here in the forums, but still never heard a peep. Did anyone ever get those samples?
    I actually did. Then was told that samples were only available to those in the US. No biggie.
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
    •   

6. you can get MST samples direct from our webpage.

www.millenniumsport.net
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

7. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    you can get MST samples direct from our webpage.

www.millenniumsport.net
    sweeet thanks bro!

8. Quote Originally Posted by dustinhxc View Post
    sweeet thanks bro!
    Anytime
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-18-2016, 08:26 AM
  2. Are there any orals that are not liver damaging?
    By Killler in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-13-2012, 05:46 PM
  3. Are there any good phera clones out there?
    By stankyleg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 03:00 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 11:28 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-25-2004, 05:37 AM