NEWS: ANIMAL Lifting Straps Now Available!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    But of course!!! And, thank you...
    Anytime MD. Anytime. Have you got your pair yet?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    I now have ya set to be auto PM'd whenever new products drop that I know about. Hopefully you'll do the same
    How about doing the same thing for me B??

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BiG in NYC 82 View Post
    How about doing the same thing for me B??

    Always Big. Haha I gotcha.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    Posted mine as well :P There are quite a few good ones in that thread. AnimalPak forums are very active!
    Congrats bro on being chose. Lucky dude...Those straps are gonna look and work so sweet...Im jealous

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Congrats bro on being chose. Lucky dude...Those straps are gonna look and work so sweet...Im jealous
    Whoa, awesome luck today! Yes, I'm excited about strapping them on when my forearms start to fail.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    Whoa, awesome luck today! Yes, I'm excited about strapping them on when my forearms start to fail.
    Congrats and enjoy the straps!

  7. The new straps are awesome!!! Very durable material, and the Embroidered Animal Logo and name are great quality!!! Just used them yesterday, as a matter of fact!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    The new straps are awesome!!! Very durable material, and the Embroidered Animal Logo and name are great quality!!! Just used them yesterday, as a matter of fact!!!
    Can't wait to break mine in for back day 2morrow!
  9. Talking


    I got mine B. They added 1pps to my rack pulls :dl:

  10. How did you guys get a pic of my arms?

    Haha- kidding. I wish my arms were like that! Must be the straps!

  11. Used mine for the first time last night. Finally was able to go multiple sets for 205 on SLDLs without my forearms giving out. I put them on after my 3rd set, and was able to finish another that I wouldn't have been able to without the straps! They are quite nice, and my first pair right in time. My last week's deadlifts were cut short due to my forearms giving out too early. Thank you.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    Used mine for the first time last night. Finally was able to go multiple sets for 205 on SLDLs without my forearms giving out. I put them on after my 3rd set, and was able to finish another that I wouldn't have been able to without the straps! They are quite nice, and my first pair right in time. My last week's deadlifts were cut short due to my forearms giving out too early. Thank you.
    Thanks for the feedback. They are definitely great for getting those last few reps out.
  13. Thumbs up


    Definitely enjoying how snug they hold, too...

  14. I can't wait for mine to get here!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BS55 View Post
    I can't wait for mine to get here!
    Let us know how you like 'em Broc!

  16. Where did you find that pic of me ??



    lol
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  17. Someone asked about my straps last night and I sent them to the animalpak store. They seriously look awesome, hehe. werd :P

  18. Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    Someone asked about my straps last night and I sent them to the animalpak store. They seriously look awesome, hehe. werd :P
    Thanks S. I find they don't leave my wrists as raw as my old ones do either...
  19. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Thanks S. I find they don't leave my wrists as raw as my old ones do either...

    They make mine worse. But that is because I'm lifting 5 times the weight I was before LOL!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    They make mine worse. But that is because I'm lifting 5 times the weight I was before LOL!
    Haha HUGEgar!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Haha HUGEgar!

    Ha ha! Thanks for that B. Not quite yet bro, but I'm workin on it

    :bb3:

    Hg

  22. These things rock! All I'm saying.... I like HUGEgar am pulling more weight thanks to them!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Ha ha! Thanks for that B. Not quite yet bro, but I'm workin on it

    :bb3:

    Hg
    I always give credit where credit is due.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lean Xtreme Now Available!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 07:58 PM
  2. lifting straps?
    By ninja235 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2003, 03:47 PM
  3. Bulk PH Powders Now Available
    By Power Nutrition in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2003, 08:15 PM
  4. Methyl 1 Test now available for Research purposes!!
    By TeamLegalGear in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: 09-26-2003, 04:03 PM
Log in
Log in