NEWS: ANIMAL Lifting Straps Now Available!!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
These are the new lifting straps that were available at the Olympia. Just got word for Corporate that they are available.

They are officially $10.95 at
Product

Here's what they look like:

Get yours today!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
any chance of the "hook" type straps coming soon? or wrist wraps?

and do they come with those forearm? good lord man!!!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established

I was just about to order a pair of the forearms in eggshell white.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
dood with forearms like that who needs straps holy ****

King Con

Awards
  • Established

These are the only type of straps I have heard coming out. I am not a fan of the "hook" style ones...

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I beleive hes referring to fizogen's "the strap"

I've never used the hook type before but I have been interested in trying them out.
I have pair of the hook ones, I hav'nt liked them sence first time used. To difficult to deal with I like the reg ones. These animal ones look awesome. Any promo' coming up with a pair of theses bad boys as the prize...lol

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
how do these compare to the "the strap"?
They're $120 bucks cheaper then 'The Strap' ..and there is no difference besides how you use them.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I have pair of the hook ones, I hav'nt liked them sence first time used. To difficult to deal with I like the reg ones. These animal ones look awesome. Any promo' coming up with a pair of theses bad boys as the prize...lol
Hmm do I smell a promo fellas.... ;)

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established
:study: Bros at $10.95 you should pick up about 10 pairs, then get on the new Universal site and get the same number of torrent samples. Then pass out the wealth at Chirstmas time for a garunteed great gift (that or your family will think you're crazy) :thumbsup:

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Universal pretty much keeps the promo section on the site alive!!!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Posted mine as well :p There are quite a few good ones in that thread. AnimalPak forums are very active!

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established
Posted mine as well :p There are quite a few good ones in that thread. AnimalPak forums are very active!
Darn right they are. I forget to post on other forums (like here) because I spend so much time there.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
These are the new lifting straps that were available at the Olympia. Just got word for Corporate that they are available.

They are officially $10.95 at
Product

Here's what they look like:

Get yours today!
Whay am I always the last to know...?:frustrate:frustrate:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Whay am I always the last to know...?:frustrate:frustrate:
I now have ya set to be auto PM'd whenever new products drop that I know about. Hopefully you'll do the same ;)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro on being chose. Lucky dude...Those straps are gonna look and work so sweet...Im jealous

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro on being chose. Lucky dude...Those straps are gonna look and work so sweet...Im jealous
Whoa, awesome luck today! Yes, I'm excited about strapping them on when my forearms start to fail.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
The new straps are awesome!!! Very durable material, and the Embroidered Animal Logo and name are great quality!!! Just used them yesterday, as a matter of fact!!!:woohoo:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
The new straps are awesome!!! Very durable material, and the Embroidered Animal Logo and name are great quality!!! Just used them yesterday, as a matter of fact!!!:woohoo:
Can't wait to break mine in for back day 2morrow! :hammer:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I got mine B. They added 1pps to my rack pulls ;) :dl:

JSimmons2004

JSimmons2004

Awards
How did you guys get a pic of my arms?

Haha- kidding. I wish my arms were like that! Must be the straps!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Used mine for the first time last night. Finally was able to go multiple sets for 205 on SLDLs without my forearms giving out. I put them on after my 3rd set, and was able to finish another that I wouldn't have been able to without the straps! They are quite nice, and my first pair right in time. My last week's deadlifts were cut short due to my forearms giving out too early. Thank you.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Used mine for the first time last night. Finally was able to go multiple sets for 205 on SLDLs without my forearms giving out. I put them on after my 3rd set, and was able to finish another that I wouldn't have been able to without the straps! They are quite nice, and my first pair right in time. My last week's deadlifts were cut short due to my forearms giving out too early. Thank you.
Thanks for the feedback. They are definitely great for getting those last few reps out.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Definitely enjoying how snug they hold, too...

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
:jaw: Where did you find that pic of me ??

lol :D:p:run:

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Someone asked about my straps last night and I sent them to the animalpak store. They seriously look awesome, hehe. werd :p

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Someone asked about my straps last night and I sent them to the animalpak store. They seriously look awesome, hehe. werd :p
Thanks S. I find they don't leave my wrists as raw as my old ones do either...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks S. I find they don't leave my wrists as raw as my old ones do either...

They make mine worse. But that is because I'm lifting 5 times the weight I was before ;) LOL!

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: These things rock! All I'm saying.... I like HUGEgar am pulling more weight thanks to them!