Imagine taking P-Slin Twice a day! OMG-Bulk is here!

Who is interested in bulk P-SLIN? Who is interested in running it twice a day at a very competitive price!?

1 box of P-Slin last 30 days at 39.95 at one serving a day but with bulk it will be the equivalent of 2 boxes of P-SLIN for about $29.99!!

Why such a great deal? I have some bulk powder in the USA and it cost way too much to ship back to India to manufacture. I could either let it waste at the warehouse or perform in many gyms across America!

This will be a onetime deal! The cool part about bulk P-SLIN is that you can Mix it with your Pre-intra-post workout shakes and if you are using WMS...just wait until you experience the WMS/PSlin phenomenon!

WHO WANTS IN!!!!!

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
i'd like to try it out. i'll get some if it's up for sale. i'm curious about these partitioning agents. i'd start using it after my White Flood log is through, so I'd keep it on-shelf til' then.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I've had P-Slin in my NP bookmarks for 7 months, lol. This is something I'd love to try. AP is a staple supplement for me.

Question, are you saying you can take P-Slin WITH your carbs? No ramp-up time before downing carbs as there is with AP? That's beautiful.

I've had P-Slin in my NP bookmarks for 7 months, lol. This is something I'd love to try. AP is a staple supplement for me.

Question, are you saying you can take P-Slin WITH your carbs? No ramp-up time before downing carbs as there is with AP? That's beautiful.

Correct just mix it in...It's not much of an issue with P-SLIN as it is with AP to take before meals.

With P-SLIN we want an insulin release since it's taken before our workouts.

I been experiementing with a new diet protocol that takes advantage of insulin while using P-SLIN...I've never felt so big in my life...I'm also taking PRIME but the PSLIN/Insulin timing along with PRIME is borderline scary.....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
man i would snag it up. Im not in love with Pslin as others, but i do enjoy it quite a bit. Any more info on it?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'd buy it :)

You want to know about my maximizing insulin staying lean and swole protocol..anyone.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i havent tried p-slin yet, this could be the chance to do it :D

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Sign me up ! Or send me a batch ! ;)

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
My posts dissapeared?
I want this....i want bulk pslin, please make this a go!!!!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me!

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
A while ago I proposed doing twice a day training with Pslin, due to it's great recooprative effects. It is now econmoically feasible to do it.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I guess Im not as up on the supplements as a lot of people here are, and I have no idea what p-slin is or does, but...for the right price (and this sounds like the right price) I WANT IN TOOOOO.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am curious too. Give us a protocol with wms and lets do this. I am getting a check soon I am down.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
interested on trying it intra-wo. i could see some nice benefits from this with the intrabolic im thinking

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the pump from Pslin, my arms got so tight . . . thought they were gonna burst! Bulk sounds very appealing

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Count me in.:thumbsup:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
.Count me in AGAIN, AND AGAIN, just incase you didnt get that i want some.. ok. i have a pslin fetish:whip:

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Bulk P-Slin + Vitargo S2 + IntrABolic = :bb3:

The MOST EFFECTIVE Intraworkout Combo PERIOD!!!

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
I got the dumps from AP, has P-Slin given anyone else these? If it doesn't I'd be in.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bulk P-Slin IntrABolic. what about waxymaze startch ?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i wonder how pslin would work on a near keto diet...hmm. at this price its testable.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ordered some true protein and I hope to get pslin soon in bulk. I have anabolic pump but tell me what you think of this.

This is what I got.
25% peptopro
5% hydro high grade
60% waxy maize startch
10% leucine.
And 7grams of leucine tabs. I will make this my mid work out shake.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when?

clownbaby1

Awards
Correct just mix it in...It's not much of an issue with P-SLIN as it is with AP to take before meals.

With P-SLIN we want an insulin release since it's taken before our workouts.

I been experiementing with a new diet protocol that takes advantage of insulin while using P-SLIN...I've never felt so big in my life...I'm also taking PRIME but the PSLIN/Insulin timing along with PRIME is borderline scary.....
will you be sharing this soon?

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I loved it when I took it! The pumps were awesome. I'm definitely in!! Get it out before I run out of Prime!!

I loved it when I took it! The pumps were awesome. I'm definitely in!! Get it out before I run out of Prime!!
I have not talked to Sam on this, but my gut says it's a go so I will be shipping today...

Look for the end price of 29.99!!!! Wow. In reality, this is a way for us to advertise P-SLIN and not a way for us to profit so I would jump into a purchase.

This is 2 months worth or more depending on how you stagger the dosing...

this is over a $40 dolllar savings but of course you have to cap and it does not come in a fancy blister pack and box...

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
will you be sharing this [protocol] soon?
See post #15 of this thread
working on it....

I will release the program with the powder....
I have not talked to Sam on this, but my gut says it's a go so I will be shipping today...

Look for the end price of 29.99!!!! Wow. In reality, this is a way for us to advertise P-SLIN and not a way for us to profit so I would jump into a purchase.

this is over a $40 dolllar savings but of course you have to cap and it does not come in a fancy blister pack and box...
I'll pass up the glitz and glamour for savings any day. And PSlin you can really feel working, so it should be easy to compare to PSlin w/ varying dosages/protocols.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Before I get all excited about being able to toss in a shake... does it taste abso-f**kin-lutely terrible like AP does? LoL, I can down most anything, but I'm hoping a scoop of whey + WMS can hold down a potent taste :p

In the end, I'll probably still just mix and swallow regardless of taste. But lately I've grown to enjoy my shakes thanks to ATW isolates. Man that stuff will spoil ya.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With waxymaze how much of it do you need. 100 grams still?

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established

soooo...were do we buy?

foolishpleasure

Awards
Who is interested in bulk P-SLIN? Who is interested in running it twice a day at a very competitive price!?

1 box of P-Slin last 30 days at 39.95 at one serving a day but with bulk it will be the equivalent of 2 boxes of P-SLIN for about $29.99!!

Why such a great deal? I have some bulk powder in the USA and it cost way too much to ship back to India to manufacture. I could either let it waste at the warehouse or perform in many gyms across America!

This will be a onetime deal! The cool part about bulk P-SLIN is that you can Mix it with your Pre-intra-post workout shakes and if you are using WMS...just wait until you experience the WMS/PSlin phenomenon!

WHO WANTS IN!!!!!
I'M lOV'IN IT!!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in. Are we gonna talk about it or are we going to do it?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tick tock tick tock I am waiting.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
I really like P-slin, so I'm in. Where do I order? :aargh:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love P-Slin...I'd love this!!!!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
can someone post a link to this on NP when its listed?!?!?!?!!?