Imagine taking P-Slin Twice a day! OMG-Bulk is here!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Hmm not really sure...it should last a few more weeks, maybe but I sent you some P-SLIn...
    yeah did you get my message? it all arrive a couple days ago. but im in love with the stuff before high carb meals. i use it as anabolc pump since im not responsive to anabolic pump
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

  2. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yeah did you get my message? it all arrive a couple days ago. but im in love with the stuff before high carb meals. i use it as anabolc pump since im not responsive to anabolic pump
    Interesting Tex - I respond better to PSlin than Anabolic Pump
  3. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Interesting Tex - I respond better to PSlin than Anabolic Pump
    as do i. i respond to pslin just fine, however AP i dont at all. So i use the Pslin as if it were anabolic Pump. works great
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
    •   
       

  4. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    as do i. i respond to pslin just fine, however AP i dont at all. So i use the Pslin as if it were anabolic Pump. works great
    Bulk P-Slin MassMonster shake Discussion!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bulk p-slin
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 07:33 AM
  2. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 03:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in