CORE ZAP on sales NOW!

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Here you go folks....the ultimate preworkout intensity, focus, and strength supplement is now on sale for $21.99!!! for a limited time only (~2-4 weeks). Now is your chance to pick up the preworkout stim that everyone is raving about!

Core ZAP (88 Capsules) By: Core

Best,
Doug Miller

AllGenetix

Awards
Reviews

Final Review

Weight and Body Comp Changes
During the 4 weeks i used Zap i went from 170lbs to 174lbs. This is a very steady but impressive amount of gains for me. I gained a slight amount of fat around the waist(not noticeable on the tape measure). As apparent in the pics i did gain some quality mass. I noticed some extra leaning in the calves and shoulder region. I wish i had more pics to show my progress but the only before pic i had was the one that was attached to this thread because my computer died..

Effects
Now this is where the true beauty of this product shines. From the first workout i could feel the great intensity and focus this product offered(it is a stim so that is expected..) This was definitely the most controlled focus i have ever felt from a stim. It was not as crazy energy wise as R4W but it was better in all other areas than anything i have used stim wise. I noticed a noticeable thermo effect that has decreased this current week with the stoppage of Zap. 45 min after taking Zap i would gain an intense focus and a controllable force to help me blow through my workouts with impressive endurance, strength, and relentlessness. Another notable effect was its impact on my mood. Unlike some other stims and pre-workout products i did not note a high aggression factor, yet it was a more controlled on top of the world feeling. I felt extremely confident and could easily top my workouts from week to week. The stim effect and mood enhancement lasted quite a while after workouts with no crash what so ever. The only effect i would improve with this is the pumps, while i noted increased pumps an vascularity it was not the most impressive factor.

Overall
I will definitely be using Core Zap again in the future. The constant strength gains(5lbs on everything with 15-30lbs on the compound exercises) is very impressive. In the future i plan on stacking this with something like prime and p-slin for extremely intense workouts and very nice improvements in physique. I would like to thank Core for this great opportunity and will definitely support them as a company in the future and have already also gone through a tub and a half of Core MRP(highly recommend this) Thanks!

Old on left new on right:​
Summation

Okay I've had 3 workouts without ZAP now, and the results are confirmed as I thought they would be..
I've used Y-RD, Leanfire, and Speed respectively in these 3 training sessions, and none has come close to providing the mental focus, physical endurance, or thermogenisis (read: sweat!) that I experienced on ZAP. Speed this morning was the closest; however, just like I previously experienced on this product, I had shaky, jittery energy with mind-racing during training, no focus whatsoever, just kamikaze energy.

ZAP Effects:
As noted thruout log, thermogenesis was profuse. There was not a single workout where I was not drenched with sweat. Combined with a clean diet (precontest prep), I tightened up immensely. A 10 on a 1-10 scale.

Energy was enhanced thruout usage. This was clean, focused energy that just made me feel good, not jittery or out of control. A 10 on a 1-10 scale.

As well, muscular endurance on this product was something special; I set a couple endurance PR's during my usage, and fatigue never came into play during any training session. A 10 on a 1-10 scale.

Tied into endurance was the intensity and focus level of my workouts. I felt I could reach any goal I set for myself, and just destroyed the weights each session. Even cardio sessions took on new levels - which is saying a lot because I am very much not a cardio fan. I can only compare this effect to Prime; while Prime was a bit more extreme, this is the only other product I've used that has given me these type of results, over a consistent period of time. I got great singular workouts from different things in the past (NOExplode for example), but these effects were not repeatedly observed following prolonged usage. ZAP was strong thruout the entire run. A 9 on a 1-10 scale - only because I reserve the 10 for Prime.

I also noticed enhanced libido during my run. If I thought this might just be coincidence, I am now convinced it was not: the effects I noticed while I was running the product have not been there the last 2 nights. :(

If it's not apparent, I am thoroughly pleased with ZAP. I'll throw in a plug for the entire Core line, as I have tried everything now and have been extremely pleased. The quality is outstanding.

Altho I did not purchase any more ZAP as of yet (due to my having some other stims on hand that need to be used), I will say emphatically that this will be my next purchase when I go shopping for a w/o stimulant again. Good stuff.
Workout #22
Training
A. Anderson GM - 10 x 5 or 3 or 1 up to 415 (PR)
B. Box Squats - 8 x 2 @ 315 Missed 315+chains
C1. Leg Press - 2x25
C2. Glute Hams - 2 x 5 Negs
D. Abs - 5 x 8 - 15​
Energy = 4/5
Energy was really good today, but I dosed too early because my training partner got held up about 40 minutes. I probably peaked right around the beginning of my workout, but lucky Core Zap doesn't make you crash and the energy stays sustained for a few hours.​
Focus and Mood = 4/5
Super focused during the Good Mornings, I just knew after the first set I was going to hit a PR. Mood enhancement kicked in during squats so much that when I missed my attempt with 315+Chains I just sat on the box with the weight on my back laughing while my partner set the pins under the bar.​
Strength = 4/5
Squats could have been a little better but Good Mornings felt amazing. There was a couple times I had to reposition the bar but other than that every GM went off flawless. By the end of the workout I hobbled out of the gym but still felt strong and solid.​
Thermogenisis = 5/5
Definitely had to Febreeze all my gym gear today because anything I was wearing was soaked in sweat. I have noticed my shorts seem loose but my shirts seem a bit tighter so thats a good sign. I can honestly say this is the aspect of the product that really is just beyond anything else I have tried. The only things that rivals it our Recreate and RPM and with both of those the body heat and sweating was hit or miss. With Zap you are definitely going to get an increase in body temperature.​

AllGenetix CORE ZAP Final Review

Thoughts:
I must preface this by saying that before this log started I was not a rep of CORE nutritionals, I was lucky enough to become a board rep in the last week of my sponsored log. That being said, I can unbiasedly say that ZAP was one of the most effective, efficient, and workout altering supplements that I have used. I was not much of a stim junkie as many on this board are. I have popped a few caffeine pills here and there but I tend to stay away from stims as they make me too jittery and crash too fast. From the first to last dose of ZAP, I could feel it working. The first effect I noticed was the quick hit of whole body thermogenesis beginning as early as my warmup sets. There was no jittery, high energy rush that most caffeine based products provide. The energy that ZAP provided was more of a controlled intensity, with mental clarity and focus. When I was in the gym, I had tunnel vision on my goal for the day and any distractions went unnoticed. I had consistent energy throughout the entirety of the workout with no crash or "come down" effect. Just good clean energy throughout. I even mentioned a few times that this product might be the downfall of me as I tend to overtrain in general, therefore my workout habits and the energy that ZAP provided left me wanting to stay in the gym forever! Now for the claims.....

ZAP Claims:

Awesome mental focus, clarity, and increased memory:
10/10 - total focus, clarity, concentration, motivation, anything cognitive was enhanced by ZAP.

Significant strength and performance increases:
9/10 - Most, if not all of my lifts went up. Deadlift went up 30lb, front squat went up 15, bench up 10lb, T-Bar rows up 25lb, to mention a few. The energy and determination that ZAP provides almost makes you strive for more PR's each workout. The sustained energy helped me hit PR's later in the workout as well.

Enhanced sense of well being:
9/10 - Felt amazing throughout the workout, didn't really notice much else effect outside of the workout, but could definetly feel the euphoric feel about an hour after taking it.

Improved metabolism and fat loss:
8/10 - I was bulking on about 3.5-4k cal and didn't seem to gain an ounce of fat while gaining 3lb in a month of ZAP. This can be attributed to the increased energy and total body thermogenesis ZAP provides. You really don't want to leave the gym! Only an 8 because I wasn't cutting so I really couldn't assess this fully.

Increased libido and aggression:
9/10 - Libido was a hit or miss, I couldn't really tell as my "sessions" were nowhere near my workout times and I didn't take ZAP pre-"session". Aggresion was there, especially in the gym. People didn't fck with me when I was training, it puts you and keeps you "in the zone".

Overall:
9.5/10 - Amazing preWO supplement that provides you with consistent smooth energy that feels like a controlled intensity throughout the workout with little to no crash.

Final Video
[youtube]AsUg-X4QEVg[/youtube]​
Great reviews so far. Get this great product on sale while it's still available!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
This is an amazing price! Enjoyed Zap when I tried it a couple of months ago.

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Hurry while supplies last......Sale ends October 25.