NOS ETHER....FALL 08 version!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    Lightbulb NOS ETHER....FALL 08 version!!!


    **UPDATE** NOW AVAIL. AT NUTRAPLANET!
    NOS Ether (1070 grams) By: Get Diesel


    Ok a new NOS ETHER is on the horizon. This version is similar to the current version except it is LOADED with cit. malate, more BA and more kre-alk. Actually the only creatine in this NOS ETHER will be kre-alk. Also because it is so much stronger for strength, endurance, power, recover, the directions for use have been adjusted and the product will last longer.

    Everyone hasnt been talking about NOS ETHER since about summer but if your training for real strength/power/endurance this is your product. NOS ETHER also increases insulin sen. with the best of them and I can GUARANTEE there is not one 2 product creatine/endurance stack on earth that can compete with this NOS ETHER!

    Im getting a finished bottle to my office tomorrow, i will get a pic up asap.

    The price will go up slightly from about $42.95 to about $46.95 or so online (should be at NP by 16 Oct):

    NOS ETHER by GET DIESEL NUTRITION <-- sneak peak





  2. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tarpon Springs, Florida
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5549

    You can count on Chuck to put together a sick ingredient profile!!!! Can't wait to give this one a go.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. Registered User
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    999
    Rep Power
    583

    excited to see it will last longer, I usually just half dose and use PreWO as the pumps and strength are still very apparent at preWO only dosing (especially as I take extra ba and cit mal throughout the day)
    •   
       

  4. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    excited to see it will last longer, I usually just half dose and use PreWO as the pumps and strength are still very apparent at preWO only dosing (especially as I take extra ba and cit mal throughout the day)
    I might send u this one to log since you have used every version of NOS ETHER.....that is if your allowed to log it by LG.
  5. Registered User
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    999
    Rep Power
    583

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    I might send u this one to log since you have used every version of NOS ETHER.....that is if your allowed to log it by LG.
    we dont have anything in our line too similar to NOS ETHER (so no conflict of interest). We have products that would compete in the same category as your JP8, but nothing stim free for atp production like ETHER is meant for.

    Even as an LG rep I still stand by NOS ETHER being the best creatine/atp booster on the market. (my honesty won't fade while representing LG Sciences and I'm sure they prefer it that way).
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41243

    I`ll make sure we get the label updated on this one too
  7. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    we dont have anything in our line too similar to NOS ETHER (so no conflict of interest). We have products that would compete in the same category as your JP8, but nothing stim free for atp production like ETHER is meant for.

    Even as an LG rep I still stand by NOS ETHER being the best creatine/atp booster on the market. (my honesty won't fade while representing LG Sciences and I'm sure they prefer it that way).
    well u know how most companies are, Ive had people say "oh I cant log DTH because Im a rep for blablabla now and they dont want me logging other companies products." Like with Trip he can log whatever he wants. Reps are for support not to just run around promoting a line. I dont need promotion from the most popular board members, I let the products "rep" themselves.
  8. Registered User
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    russia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1263

    Wow man, thats what i call a complete supp, banaba leaf extract, for insulin sensitivity, along with the other insulin supps, this is going to be a beast, Plus reservatrol, i wanna use this for pct too, sounds great for keeping strength and pumps up.
    Great supp, really well thought out and put together, cant wait to see some logs of this, sounds sweet as.
    Russian
  9. Registered User
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    russia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1263

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    well u know how most companies are, Ive had people say "oh I cant log DTH because Im a rep for blablabla now and they dont want me logging other companies products." Like with Trip he can log whatever he wants. Reps are for support not to just run around promoting a line. I dont need promotion from the most popular board members, I let the products "rep" themselves.
    True if the products good, it will speak for itself, through user experience.
  10. Registered User
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    999
    Rep Power
    583

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    well u know how most companies are, Ive had people say "oh I cant log DTH because Im a rep for blablabla now and they dont want me logging other companies products." Like with Trip he can log whatever he wants. Reps are for support not to just run around promoting a line. I dont need promotion from the most popular board members, I let the products "rep" themselves.
    yea i hear what your saying, I wouldn't ever let me affiliation not let me give props to other deserving companies.
  11. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Wow man, thats what i call a complete supp, banaba leaf extract, for insulin sensitivity, along with the other insulin supps, this is going to be a beast, Plus reservatrol, i wanna use this for pct too, sounds great for keeping strength and pumps up.
    Great supp, really well thought out and put together, cant wait to see some logs of this, sounds sweet as.
    Russian
    Yeah NOS ETHER has been out since 2005 and has evolved to this formulation it is today. You can check the feedback at the Nurtraplanet store on NOS ETHER, its a solid strength/ATP/Lean muscle mass product.
  12. Registered User
    thescience's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    427772

    diesel himself


    yo diesel, while we got you here, i was thinkin you shoud invent an nos peptide fraction supplement. the word is out that people are crapping all over the place from arginine overdose. ed byrd adds nos peptides to arginine to 1. turn it into nitric oxide, and 2. to keep nitric oxide going all day. i have plenty of arginine in my protein powder, but would love to turn it into nitric oxide. c'mon brother, you know what to do.

    i am thescience
  13. Registered User
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    999
    Rep Power
    583

    Chuck, let me know if your still interested in me testing the new version when its been produced. I just finished MST's new creatine pill and after a few week "washout" period I'd love to either run this or just use one of my stocked up current version NOS ETHERs in my pantry.
  14. Registered User
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    2,226
    Rep Power
    1240

    oh man it looks good... can't wait to try it.
  15. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    Chuck, let me know if your still interested in me testing the new version when its been produced. I just finished MST's new creatine pill and after a few week "washout" period I'd love to either run this or just use one of my stocked up current version NOS ETHERs in my pantry.
    for sure, just PM me on it in about 2 days, I should have the new NOS ETHER at my office thurs.
  16. Registered User
    msucurt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. Augustine
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    1795

    dang, sounds nice. would love to empty some of this into my body before a workout. About to use tribulus test extreme during my PCT of hdrol. Hope this helps. I thought might as well, i have had it sitting around for a while.

    The ether looks very nice. Been wanting to try this for a while now.

    thanks man

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Ok a new NOS ETHER is on the horizon. This version is similar to the current version except it is LOADED with cit. malate, more BA and more kre-alk. Actually the only creatine in this NOS ETHER will be kre-alk. Also because it is so much stronger for strength, endurance, power, recover, the directions for use have been adjusted and the product will last longer.

    Everyone hasnt been talking about NOS ETHER since about summer but if your training for real strength/power/endurance this is your product. NOS ETHER also increases insulin sen. with the best of them and I can GUARANTEE there is not one 2 product creatine/endurance stack on earth that can compete with this NOS ETHER!

    Im getting a finished bottle to my office tomorrow, i will get a pic up asap.

    The price will go up slightly from about $42.95 to about $46.95 or so online (should be at NP by 16 Oct):

    NOS ETHER by GET DIESEL NUTRITION <-- sneak peak




  17. Registered User
    JGank's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    189

    did you mess with the flavoring?
  18. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    Quote Originally Posted by JGank View Post
    did you mess with the flavoring?
    no but because there is no arginine HCL the flavor changed to a less "acid" taste and more sour because of all the cit. malate. This version has 3x the Cit. Malate of the last batch.
  19. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41243

    Cit Mal is finally being dosed appropriately. Over 5g/serving is the right way to go! I dosed 5g pre and post-WO for 10 days (100g tub) and really noticed a difference.
  20. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tarpon Springs, Florida
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5549

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Cit Mal is finally being dosed appropriately. Over 5g/serving is the right way to go! I dosed 5g pre and post-WO for 10 days (100g tub) and really noticed a difference.
    Yea, I hear ya there bro!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  21. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Cit Mal is finally being dosed appropriately. Over 5g/serving is the right way to go! I dosed 5g pre and post-WO for 10 days (100g tub) and really noticed a difference.
    Whoah slow down. THere is no "dosed appropriately" when it comes to a formula. You dont always need 2tsp of vanilla to make a good batch of cookies. There is no "2 high or 2 low" dose on any ingredient if its part of a formula.

    I hate when people say "its underdosed or dosed appropriately." To me, now there is 2 much Cit. Malate in NOS ETHER. You dosed 5g pre and post probably by itself. you were not taking all the other stuff in NOS ETHER with that Cit malate. Anyway dont go off "standalone" dosing protocals and apply them to what should be in a "formula."
  22. Registered User
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    999
    Rep Power
    583

    damn, 3x the cit mal, glad to see that! no wonder the price was increased slightly, cit mal is expensive in bulk, but worth it IMO.
  23. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    damn, 3x the cit mal, glad to see that! no wonder the price was increased slightly, cit mal is expensive in bulk, but worth it IMO.
    it went up also because the only creatine source in it is kre-alk. But cit. malate is exp.
  24. Registered User
    JGank's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    189

    diesel you should market it to the mma guys. Sounds right up their ally.
  25. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    Quote Originally Posted by JGank View Post
    diesel you should market it to the mma guys. Sounds right up their ally.
    I will soon, Im in Fight magazine starting in Nov.

    DTH and for sure R4W and JP8 is up their alley.
  26. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    I will soon, Im in Fight magazine starting in Nov.

    DTH and for sure R4W and JP8 is up their alley.
    Having used all 3, and having trained for almost a year mma, and will most likely be going back, i can say that those products would definately be great for a fighter!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  27. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    misery
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Rep Power
    13729

    NOS Ether is stim free?......... No problem taking it post workout around 7 or 8pm?

    I can get away with JP8 on leg days(dosing around 530-545), but any other day and its hard to fall asleep.

    I really like what Nos Ether is intended to do, i just worry it will keep me up at night. will it?
  28. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    NOS Ether is stim free?......... No problem taking it post workout around 7 or 8pm?

    I can get away with JP8 on leg days(dosing around 530-545), but any other day and its hard to fall asleep.

    I really like what Nos Ether is intended to do, i just worry it will keep me up at night. will it?
    no it wont dude its got no stims, thats why i bought it.
  29. Registered User
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    999
    Rep Power
    583

    Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    no it wont dude its got no stims, thats why i bought it.
    x2, i use it late night, finishing workouts as late as 10pm w/ no problems, ETHER is un matched for those of us who rarely use stims.
  30. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    misery
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Rep Power
    13729

    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    x2, i use it late night, finishing workouts as late as 10pm w/ no problems, ETHER is un matched for those of us who rarely use stims.
    thanks guys.

    Nos Ether is officially on the "next to purchase" list.
  31. Registered User
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    999
    Rep Power
    583

    Has my ETHER shipped yet? somehow I just realised you took the argenine out. IMO thats a good move as I'll likely not cycle off as often as I find arginine to become less effective over time but the CM+BA combo is unbeatable for pumps and endurance.

    Anyway, Im stoked to run this, Im currently using the past version just waiting for the switch. Did the flavor go back to ice tea, or is it still lemonade.
  32. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    misery
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Rep Power
    13729

    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    Has my ETHER shipped yet? somehow I just realised you took the argenine out. IMO thats a good move as I'll likely not cycle off as often as I find arginine to become less effective over time but the CM+BA combo is unbeatable for pumps and endurance.

    Anyway, Im stoked to run this, Im currently using the past version just waiting for the switch. Did the flavor go back to ice tea, or is it still lemonade.
    lemonade is what i got.

    Day 3 here. Final day of reverse load instructions.
  33. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    Has my ETHER shipped yet? somehow I just realised you took the argenine out. IMO thats a good move as I'll likely not cycle off as often as I find arginine to become less effective over time but the CM+BA combo is unbeatable for pumps and endurance.

    Anyway, Im stoked to run this, Im currently using the past version just waiting for the switch. Did the flavor go back to ice tea, or is it still lemonade.
    Took out the arginine and put more cit. malate.
  34. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    Has my ETHER shipped yet? somehow I just realised you took the argenine out. IMO thats a good move as I'll likely not cycle off as often as I find arginine to become less effective over time but the CM+BA combo is unbeatable for pumps and endurance.

    Anyway, Im stoked to run this, Im currently using the past version just waiting for the switch. Did the flavor go back to ice tea, or is it still lemonade.
    Taste like sour/tart water.
  35. Registered User
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    999
    Rep Power
    583

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Took out the arginine and put more cit. malate.
    yea, that was certainly a good decision! Do you know if mine has shipped yet?
  36. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    yea, that was certainly a good decision! Do you know if mine has shipped yet?
    shipped days ago, u should have it by now.
  37. Registered User
    WebDesigner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    207

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Took out the arginine and put more cit. malate.

    I made an order about 2 days ago and included ether in it. I didn't realize you have removed arginine in this version either.

    Does this mean no more good pumps? I know CM helps with pumps too but from my experience with CM it had to take it 2-3 times a day and it did help with endurance/stamina but not too much with the cosmetic pumps.
  38. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0

    i think it has arginine pyroglutamate, but argine is only one of the thing involved in NO.
  39. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chi-City
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2006

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDesigner View Post
    I made an order about 2 days ago and included ether in it. I didn't realize you have removed arginine in this version either.

    Does this mean no more good pumps? I know CM helps with pumps too but from my experience with CM it had to take it 2-3 times a day and it did help with endurance/stamina but not too much with the cosmetic pumps.
    yeah I took out the arginine so no more pumps....

    No thats not what it means, this version has better pumps than any other version. 2 much for me. You cant compare bulk CM exp. with NOS ETHER, there is way more in NOS ETHER that will increase your pumps beyond CM or arginine. One other thing to realize is NOS ETHER also gives an "insulin" pump, which is that rock hard pump you get on NOS ETHER. A nitric oxide pump is more like "blood pressure cuff" pumps.
  40. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0

    chucky d
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nos Ether Fall 08' Logged
    By LatSpread in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 06:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in