NOS ETHER....FALL 08 version!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
**UPDATE** NOW AVAIL. AT NUTRAPLANET!
NOS Ether (1070 grams) By: Get Diesel

Ok a new NOS ETHER is on the horizon. This version is similar to the current version except it is LOADED with cit. malate, more BA and more kre-alk. Actually the only creatine in this NOS ETHER will be kre-alk. Also because it is so much stronger for strength, endurance, power, recover, the directions for use have been adjusted and the product will last longer.

Everyone hasnt been talking about NOS ETHER since about summer but if your training for real strength/power/endurance this is your product. NOS ETHER also increases insulin sen. with the best of them and I can GUARANTEE there is not one 2 product creatine/endurance stack on earth that can compete with this NOS ETHER!

Im getting a finished bottle to my office tomorrow, i will get a pic up asap.

The price will go up slightly from about $42.95 to about $46.95 or so online (should be at NP by 16 Oct):

NOS ETHER by GET DIESEL NUTRITION <-- sneak peak

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can count on Chuck to put together a sick ingredient profile!!!!:clap2: Can't wait to give this one a go.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
excited to see it will last longer, I usually just half dose and use PreWO as the pumps and strength are still very apparent at preWO only dosing (especially as I take extra ba and cit mal throughout the day)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
excited to see it will last longer, I usually just half dose and use PreWO as the pumps and strength are still very apparent at preWO only dosing (especially as I take extra ba and cit mal throughout the day)
I might send u this one to log since you have used every version of NOS ETHER.....that is if your allowed to log it by LG.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I might send u this one to log since you have used every version of NOS ETHER.....that is if your allowed to log it by LG.
we dont have anything in our line too similar to NOS ETHER (so no conflict of interest). We have products that would compete in the same category as your JP8, but nothing stim free for atp production like ETHER is meant for.

Even as an LG rep I still stand by NOS ETHER being the best creatine/atp booster on the market. (my honesty won't fade while representing LG Sciences and I'm sure they prefer it that way).

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
we dont have anything in our line too similar to NOS ETHER (so no conflict of interest). We have products that would compete in the same category as your JP8, but nothing stim free for atp production like ETHER is meant for.

Even as an LG rep I still stand by NOS ETHER being the best creatine/atp booster on the market. (my honesty won't fade while representing LG Sciences and I'm sure they prefer it that way).
well u know how most companies are, Ive had people say "oh I cant log DTH because Im a rep for blablabla now and they dont want me logging other companies products." Like with Trip he can log whatever he wants. Reps are for support not to just run around promoting a line. I dont need promotion from the most popular board members, I let the products "rep" themselves.

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Wow man, thats what i call a complete supp, banaba leaf extract, for insulin sensitivity, along with the other insulin supps, this is going to be a beast, Plus reservatrol, i wanna use this for pct too, sounds great for keeping strength and pumps up.
Great supp, really well thought out and put together, cant wait to see some logs of this, sounds sweet as.
Russian

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
well u know how most companies are, Ive had people say "oh I cant log DTH because Im a rep for blablabla now and they dont want me logging other companies products." Like with Trip he can log whatever he wants. Reps are for support not to just run around promoting a line. I dont need promotion from the most popular board members, I let the products "rep" themselves.
True if the products good, it will speak for itself, through user experience.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
yea i hear what your saying, I wouldn't ever let me affiliation not let me give props to other deserving companies.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Wow man, thats what i call a complete supp, banaba leaf extract, for insulin sensitivity, along with the other insulin supps, this is going to be a beast, Plus reservatrol, i wanna use this for pct too, sounds great for keeping strength and pumps up.
Great supp, really well thought out and put together, cant wait to see some logs of this, sounds sweet as.
Russian
Yeah NOS ETHER has been out since 2005 and has evolved to this formulation it is today. You can check the feedback at the Nurtraplanet store on NOS ETHER, its a solid strength/ATP/Lean muscle mass product.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
diesel himself

yo diesel, while we got you here, i was thinkin you shoud invent an nos peptide fraction supplement. the word is out that people are crapping all over the place from arginine overdose. ed byrd adds nos peptides to arginine to 1. turn it into nitric oxide, and 2. to keep nitric oxide going all day. i have plenty of arginine in my protein powder, but would love to turn it into nitric oxide. c'mon brother, you know what to do.

i am thescience

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Chuck, let me know if your still interested in me testing the new version when its been produced. I just finished MST's new creatine pill and after a few week "washout" period I'd love to either run this or just use one of my stocked up current version NOS ETHERs in my pantry.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
oh man it looks good... can't wait to try it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck, let me know if your still interested in me testing the new version when its been produced. I just finished MST's new creatine pill and after a few week "washout" period I'd love to either run this or just use one of my stocked up current version NOS ETHERs in my pantry.
for sure, just PM me on it in about 2 days, I should have the new NOS ETHER at my office thurs.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
dang, sounds nice. would love to empty some of this into my body before a workout. About to use tribulus test extreme during my PCT of hdrol. Hope this helps. I thought might as well, i have had it sitting around for a while.

The ether looks very nice. Been wanting to try this for a while now.

thanks man

Ok a new NOS ETHER is on the horizon. This version is similar to the current version except it is LOADED with cit. malate, more BA and more kre-alk. Actually the only creatine in this NOS ETHER will be kre-alk. Also because it is so much stronger for strength, endurance, power, recover, the directions for use have been adjusted and the product will last longer.

Everyone hasnt been talking about NOS ETHER since about summer but if your training for real strength/power/endurance this is your product. NOS ETHER also increases insulin sen. with the best of them and I can GUARANTEE there is not one 2 product creatine/endurance stack on earth that can compete with this NOS ETHER!

Im getting a finished bottle to my office tomorrow, i will get a pic up asap.

The price will go up slightly from about $42.95 to about $46.95 or so online (should be at NP by 16 Oct):

NOS ETHER by GET DIESEL NUTRITION <-- sneak peak

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
did you mess with the flavoring?
no but because there is no arginine HCL the flavor changed to a less "acid" taste and more sour because of all the cit. malate. This version has 3x the Cit. Malate of the last batch.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cit Mal is finally being dosed appropriately. Over 5g/serving is the right way to go! I dosed 5g pre and post-WO for 10 days (100g tub) and really noticed a difference.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cit Mal is finally being dosed appropriately. Over 5g/serving is the right way to go! I dosed 5g pre and post-WO for 10 days (100g tub) and really noticed a difference.
Yea, I hear ya there bro!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Whoah slow down. THere is no "dosed appropriately" when it comes to a formula. You dont always need 2tsp of vanilla to make a good batch of cookies. There is no "2 high or 2 low" dose on any ingredient if its part of a formula.

I hate when people say "its underdosed or dosed appropriately." To me, now there is 2 much Cit. Malate in NOS ETHER. You dosed 5g pre and post probably by itself. you were not taking all the other stuff in NOS ETHER with that Cit malate. Anyway dont go off "standalone" dosing protocals and apply them to what should be in a "formula."

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
damn, 3x the cit mal, glad to see that! no wonder the price was increased slightly, cit mal is expensive in bulk, but worth it IMO.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
damn, 3x the cit mal, glad to see that! no wonder the price was increased slightly, cit mal is expensive in bulk, but worth it IMO.
it went up also because the only creatine source in it is kre-alk. But cit. malate is exp.

J

JGank

Awards
diesel you should market it to the mma guys. Sounds right up their ally.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will soon, Im in Fight magazine starting in Nov.

DTH and for sure R4W and JP8 is up their alley.
Having used all 3, and having trained for almost a year mma, and will most likely be going back, i can say that those products would definately be great for a fighter!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
NOS Ether is stim free?......... No problem taking it post workout around 7 or 8pm?

I can get away with JP8 on leg days(dosing around 530-545), but any other day and its hard to fall asleep.

I really like what Nos Ether is intended to do, i just worry it will keep me up at night. will it?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NOS Ether is stim free?......... No problem taking it post workout around 7 or 8pm?

I can get away with JP8 on leg days(dosing around 530-545), but any other day and its hard to fall asleep.

I really like what Nos Ether is intended to do, i just worry it will keep me up at night. will it?
no it wont dude its got no stims, thats why i bought it.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
no it wont dude its got no stims, thats why i bought it.
x2, i use it late night, finishing workouts as late as 10pm w/ no problems, ETHER is un matched for those of us who rarely use stims.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
x2, i use it late night, finishing workouts as late as 10pm w/ no problems, ETHER is un matched for those of us who rarely use stims.
thanks guys.

Nos Ether is officially on the "next to purchase" list.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Has my ETHER shipped yet? somehow I just realised you took the argenine out. IMO thats a good move as I'll likely not cycle off as often as I find arginine to become less effective over time but the CM+BA combo is unbeatable for pumps and endurance.

Anyway, Im stoked to run this, Im currently using the past version just waiting for the switch. Did the flavor go back to ice tea, or is it still lemonade.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Has my ETHER shipped yet? somehow I just realised you took the argenine out. IMO thats a good move as I'll likely not cycle off as often as I find arginine to become less effective over time but the CM+BA combo is unbeatable for pumps and endurance.

Anyway, Im stoked to run this, Im currently using the past version just waiting for the switch. Did the flavor go back to ice tea, or is it still lemonade.
lemonade is what i got.

Day 3 here. Final day of reverse load instructions.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Took out the arginine and put more cit. malate.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Taste like sour/tart water.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
Took out the arginine and put more cit. malate.

I made an order about 2 days ago and included ether in it. I didn't realize you have removed arginine in this version either.

Does this mean no more good pumps? I know CM helps with pumps too but from my experience with CM it had to take it 2-3 times a day and it did help with endurance/stamina but not too much with the cosmetic pumps.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think it has arginine pyroglutamate, but argine is only one of the thing involved in NO.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I made an order about 2 days ago and included ether in it. I didn't realize you have removed arginine in this version either.

Does this mean no more good pumps? I know CM helps with pumps too but from my experience with CM it had to take it 2-3 times a day and it did help with endurance/stamina but not too much with the cosmetic pumps.
yeah I took out the arginine so no more pumps....

No thats not what it means, this version has better pumps than any other version. 2 much for me. You cant compare bulk CM exp. with NOS ETHER, there is way more in NOS ETHER that will increase your pumps beyond CM or arginine. One other thing to realize is NOS ETHER also gives an "insulin" pump, which is that rock hard pump you get on NOS ETHER. A nitric oxide pump is more like "blood pressure cuff" pumps.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
we dont do those things around here

hahahaha

i just thought chuck diesel
like McDonald's Mickey D's
Chucky D's
:icon_lol:

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
My package arrived today, log will start Saturday.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this has been discussed before, but could someone please break down crayola style the differance between nos ether and ether tabs? Especially with the new formula of nos ether. Mucho appreciated.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know this has been discussed before, but could someone please break down crayola style the differance between nos ether and ether tabs? Especially with the new formula of nos ether. Mucho appreciated.
A wise man once said;

One is a Tab and one is powder.

NOS ETHER is strength, power, endurance, recovery, nitric oxide

ETHER Tabs (ETHER no NOS) is strength, power, endurance, recovery, testosterone.

Sup. facts and write up will be up for ETHER Tabs soon.

NOS ETHER is better for you if your main goal is strength/power training and u train over 80% max everyworkout.

ETHER Tabs is better is you refuse to take powder, dont want to pay for NOS ETHER and/or want that testosterone boost from the long jack in ETHER Tabs.

ETHER Tabs also is a better insulin sen. product than NOS ETHER so it may provide better LMM gains than NOS ETHER.

NOS ETHER produces pumps and muscle hardness, ETHER Tabs produce rock hard muscle hardness. Esp. after you eat carbs and protein.

Recovery is better on NOS ETHER than ETHER Tabs, strength gains are better on NOS ETHER than ETHER Tabs, endurance gains are better on NOS ETHER than ETHER Tabs, but ETHER Tabs
are great for endurance and strength gains (esp. compared to other creatine productrs by other companies), its just nothing compares to NOS ETHER strength/endurance effects.

ETHER Tabs will give you some training intensity/aggression in the gym, NOS ETHER wont.

ETHER Tabs (hormonal wise) stacks really well with DIESEL TEST.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ether tabs it will be then. I'll try the nos ether next time

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ether tabs it will be then. I'll try the nos ether next time
I take 5 post workout with my skim milk (quart). Some split it pre and post workout. I guess you have options. :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll prolly just take'm post as well. The more things I split and take at seperate times the more likely I am to miss a dose.