PROMO: Animal "Wallpaper"

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Alright we're gonna mix things up a bit... Here's your chance to win a customized Animal "wallpaper" for your very own computer, direct from the design team at Corporate. One lucky winner will get to choose his favorite Animal athlete, the resolution for their specific computer, the option of just having the pic or words, etc. Basically, you tell us what ya want, and we'll do our best to make it happen. If ya want a photo of your fav Animal, best of all, it'll be a never-before-seen pic. How's that for cool?

To enter, all you gotta do is tell us why you want the specific wallpaper you're requesting, why you chose the athlete you did, etc.

As this is an electronically delivered prize, there are no limitations or requirements. Anyone is eligible to win. Anyone and everyone. Good luck fellas. We'll announce winner on 10/31/08.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Vinny!!! The brother has paid his dues for a very long time, but stuck to his guns and got that elusive pro card!!! He's always very accessable, and gives honest and candid advice... A true Animal in every aspect of the word, and has been with the company for a very long time...No words, just a black and white pic of him pumped!!! The pic would speak volumes, for itself... :head::head::head:

Hollywood97

Hollywood97

Awards
I'm in!

I would like a wallpaper of Wrath. His journey is what turned me onto Animal/Universal in the first place. Not to mention his intensity in the Las Vegas ABC vid is inspiring. It would have to be black & white. Frank seems to be soft-spoken (he lets his training and physique speak for itself) so no words need to be on the wallpaper. Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all that enter.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Big Al!

Big Al for me. Big Al is my home boy. I may have a few years on him but he has decades on me in this sport! That man has paid his dues and still does. He is one of the most level headed, down to earth, helpful big guys I have ever met and I've met a lot just like him. Big Al takes the prize in my book. The brother is larger than life and if you haven't met him in person, face to face, you can't know what I'm talking about until you do!

Big Al Fortney is who I choose.

Hg

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to have one of the entire Animal line up of bodybuilders!
It's to hard to choose just one.lol

S

scals17

Awards
G DIESEL! Easily one of the most inspirational and real Animals there are. When you need the truth, you go to G.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Wheres everone at ,surprises me this thread has'nt been feeled up yet.....But its all good better chance for me..lol

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established
Why not throw my hat in the ring?!

The Animal who is currently on my back ground is Machine! Its the pic of him standing infront of a squat rack and it kicks ass... Machine was one of the first Animals to stand out when I got on the FORVM a lot. He is brutaly honest and strong, yet he is humble and intelligent. I got to meet him at The Cage last year and just his presence lit a fire under my ass that has fueled the best gains of my life! To me it was a privilege in and of itself to be in the same building with the guy, let alone get to shake his hand! We were all encouraged by Vinny to ask and Animal to train at the National ABC, I asked him about doing legs. Those who have read his stuff know his leg days are pure hell. He chuckled at me, and since then I have been on a mission to destroy the ever living hell out of myself in hopes of one day becoming worthy enough to be considered an Animal. He didnt say much at The Cage but when he spoke we all listened... Thats what kind of impact the guy has. Then he had the gym at a stand still while he was training back!

A new never before seen pic of Machine would be crazy, because all of his other stuff is great... Just plain and simple with the quote from one of his articles at the bottom... "Destroy yourself to become your new upgraded Machine-self."

Thanks for this opportunity Universal/Animal! Good luck to all who enter...

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
G DIESEL! Easily one of the most inspirational and real Animals there are. When you need the truth, you go to G.
G is definitely very motivating/inspiring for me as well.

Glad to have more Animals from the forvm here as well. :afro:

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
House....his calves are one of my motivating forces...someday, somehow mine will look like that.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmmmmm, a picture of a dude i can stare at. who's bigger than me......to piss me off?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmmmmm, a picture of a dude i can stare at. who's bigger than me......to piss me off?
LOL! That made me seriously LOL bro, good one man. I can deff see what your saying there :) My only saving grace is I am tall so although these guys are all insanely huge, I still tower over most of them. It isn't much, but it's my claim to fame :sad:

Hg

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
http://www.erikfankhouser.net/

Nough said. The guy is sic. Great conditioning. He is just now going to break the scene after his past off season heading into his Europa debut he managed to add some size clean to where he needed it. I hear nothign but how he is a stand up guy too. Someone who has experienced things and can appreciate what he has. Not a sterotype to the industry(not saying anyone else is) I hope to meet him one day....

Oh yea, and his calfs maybe be as wide as my quads!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

Nough said. The guy is sic. Great conditioning. He is just now going to break the scene after his past off season heading into his Europa debut he managed to add some size clean to where he needed it. I hear nothign but how he is a stand up guy too. Someone who has experienced things and can appreciate what he has. Not a sterotype to the industry(not saying anyone else is) I hope to meet him one day....

Nice choice.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

Ya won. Send me a PM with your computer resolution size and I'll forward it along with the request for a pic of The House. Be sure to include your email addy where the desktop can be sent to. Cool? Congrats.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ya won. Send me a PM with your computer resolution size and I'll forward it along with the request for a pic of The House. Be sure to include your email addy where the desktop can be sent to. Cool? Congrats.

Thanks a ton!
Ill be sure to Email you tonight from my Laptop(gotta check the res.) Its my everyday comp., im at school now.

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Very nice... congrats on the wallpaper and hope you enjoy! :head:

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
you wanna share that wallpaper? lol are you guys going to have another contest?!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Thanks a ton!
Ill be sure to Email you tonight from my Laptop(gotta check the res.) Its my everyday comp., im at school now.
Yo MT, I'm finally gettin' things sorted with Corporate. What was the resolution of the wallpaper again? Was it 1280 x 1024?