Muscle Pharm Lottery

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    I just some of the guys on here may be interested in this little promotion we are also running.
    http://musclepharm.net/forum/index.php/topic,303.0.html
    Good deal,you are allways running solid promo's.


  2. Bump!
    Come On guys I know we can get more people over there, the more that our in that thread the more freebies I can get for winners.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   
       


  3. I'll give away 2 official MusclePharm t-shirts to the first member to post incriminating pictures of Pmiller383

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    I'll give away 2 official MusclePharm t-shirts to the first member to post incriminating pictures of Pmiller383
    Name:  oh wow.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  105.4 KB

    i laughed a bit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Necroticism; 10-10-2008 at 10:23 PM. Reason: hold on, gotta fix that.

  5. they gotta be real!
    •   
       


  6. it is real! cant you tell? lol

  7. I'm in!

  8. I'm in!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    they gotta be real!
    Damnit Rugger I told you that pic of us would get out
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Damnit Rugger I told you that pic of us would get out

    nice pic Pmiller are you the one in the red? lol

    -GJJ

  11. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    nice pic Pmiller are you the one in the red? lol

    -GJJ
    pmiller is in the blue actually. cant you see the resemblance?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    pmiller is in the blue actually. cant you see the resemblance?

    nice!! looking good Pmiller!! lol

    Thanks
    GJJ

  13. Looks like you got the lead on refferals Pmiller..lol

  14. Come on guys post up!

  15. Alright guys,
    we really need to bump it up here, so if you can get anyone else to sign up (friend family etc) just have them PM me after they vote and tell me your user name and I will add 5 chances for your name. Also I am going to be running some sponsored logs soon and I am just going to pick out of the people that applied in here.
    Thanks Guys
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  16. Mills you use 2 of the Shirts I got to give away also.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Mills you use 2 of the Shirts I got to give away also.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Alright guys,
    we really need to bump it up here, so if you can get anyone else to sign up (friend family etc) just have them PM me after they vote and tell me your user name and I will add 5 chances for your name. Also I am going to be running some sponsored logs soon and I am just going to pick out of the people that applied in here.
    Thanks Guys
    yea!!

    i will talk to my friends tonight!

    Thanks
    GJJ

  19. i'm in.

    w00t

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Alright guys,
    we really need to bump it up here, so if you can get anyone else to sign up (friend family etc) just have them PM me after they vote and tell me your user name and I will add 5 chances for your name. Also I am going to be running some sponsored logs soon and I am just going to pick out of the people that applied in here.
    Thanks Guys
    UHHHH ooooo
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  21. There must be some serious swag for the winner. I'll see if I can round up a buddy.

  22. Alright, I've got some buddies who'll probably help out...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  23. You got my family's vote :P as well as my best friend who's just started training seriously a month ago. Got him his first supplements this week (ATW isolates and Xtend), hehe.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    You got my family's vote :P as well as my best friend who's just started training seriously a month ago. Got him his first supplements this week (ATW isolates and Xtend), hehe.
    Thanks! Two good choices for his first supplements too.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  25. I sent emailss to all my friends on here...they got your back
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Muscle Pharm Needs Testers For Shred Matrix
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 11:38 AM
  2. Muscle Pharm Looking for Reps.
    By trueathlete in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 06:27 AM
Log in
Log in