Muscle Pharm Lottery

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
At the end of the month I am going to randomly pick some winners for some Muscle Pharm goodies.This contest is open to all US residents or US shipping addresses and all you have to do to be eligable to win is join up the Muscle Pharm forums at MusclePharm: Hardcore Supplements and vote in this poll:
OCTOBER SIGNUPS
Once you voted just say Hi in the thread and you could be a winner. The more people that vote the more goodies I can give away. Some of the prizes include samples of our products and some Muscle Pharm clothing. Furthermore being an active member on the forums will make you much more appealing for some of the future product logs we will have coming up. If you are already a member make sure to vote in the poll and throw up a hello in the thread so that you can be eligible too.

Also don't forget if you want to purchase any of the Muscle Pharm products from our website you can use discount code
pm30
to save 30% and also get free shipping on orders over $100!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
will the winners be posted here?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see some guys are already showing up, Thanks to everyone so far!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Cool! More MP promotions! Your lineup is outstanding in formulation, it is such a privelege that I'll get to log it!
You have to get your better half to show up over there now....

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Boxmeman can be selected as a referrer :smite: Old poll I guess.
Yeah, we started the poll about half way through Sept. That is how we realized that he was still showing up as a rep over there.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Done, im not a us resident, but i dont care, im going to buy your products because piston highly recomends them, thats good enough for me. and of course Pmiller is safe, so 2 good reasons.

ACSlayer

Awards
I signed up and voted over at the Pharm website. Thanks PMiller!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
so i heard you guys wont be producing your havoc type product, why is that?

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Yes, thank you!!!

Savageous

Savageous

Awards

They were thinking of the potential ban and how it could cause problems for the company down the road.

On topic: Hi! Little Rambo referred me!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but so everyone knows, i had to vote for my boy piston, as he referred me, and he has been looking after me, Youve got a top rep muscle pharm.
Vote PISTONPUMP

When you sending me that cheque bro?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Honestly the Wreckage would not have fit with the rest of our line to well either. Are products are made for athletes for all sports, but in many of the sports the epi product is or will be banned.

Also guys just to clarify, if PistonPump was the guy that referred you to our boards, don't be afraid to vote for him. He deserves his recruits just as much as any of us other reps deserve ours.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Honestly the Wreckage would not have fit with the rest of our line to well either. Are products are made for athletes for all sports, but in many of the sports the epi product is or will be banned.

Also guys just to clarify, if PistonPump was the guy that referred you to our boards, don't be afraid to vote for him. He deserves his recruits just as much as any of us other reps deserve ours.

oh...i c! thanks for all the info! reps to PMILLER! EDIT: as soon as im allowed to!

Thanks
GJJ

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you guys got the board back up!

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
hell yeah im down! i just signed up and voted for ya!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah your in the running JohnyJames

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in for Pmiller!

goped

Awards
hey

im Alex, im new to the boards, but not new to the sport, thanks for the opp. to win!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
No love for Pistonpump? He's a good guy too - get him some votes!
Hey I agree but you can't vote um if they didn't refer ya ;)

LOL! I had to do a write in and OP combo.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Bump
Lets get some more guys over there!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
posted over there, Rugger pm'ed me a while ago to answer a question I had about MP's availability at the planet. Very interested in trying some of them.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pmiller fo' real.