WHITE FLOOD TABLETS: We Need Testers!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    What is the deadline for this out of curiousity?
    Sooon

2. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    I stick with my powder. Just not worth the risk. And it tastes damn good. Why change it?
    Agreed it tastes amazing!!!

The pills will be more convenient, and you'll be able to taper up and down your dosage to the exact amount for a great workout (for those sensitive to stims.) But the main thing is convenience, and sometimes people get tired of drinking a ton of different products...which is why we make the products able to mix with eachother too.
    •   

3. Name: John

Sex: M

Height: 6'1

Weight: 185

Bodytype: ECTO

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Well as most as you know Ive been training serious now for around a year non-stop with tremendous success. I trained prior to that on and off for 4 yers without any results due to poor training,diet and over-all knowledge on bodybuilding. With the help of this site and numerous researching hours i'm finally on my way to the perfect body well in my eyes..lol I love logging and love trying new supplements hoping to find the next great tool to add to my arsonal for my journey ahead in this gret sport.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    The trining Im using now is called....
    Mass Frequency Training whish hits two bodyparts per week recycling itself after week 5.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    As of now only doing cardio 2 times week for half hour on treadmill or elipitical.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Current supp's right now are Protein,creatine and Animal -pak

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
    Diet recently has chnged to this ratio:
    400-450 protein
    300-400 carbs
    4500 calories
    alot of good fats

Current Daily water intake: 1gallon

Short Term Goal: Bulkig for next 3 months hoping to put on 15-20pounds of solid keepable muscle

Long Term Goal:To continue with my training the lord willing and one day hit the 225 weight mark Is my ultimate goal.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: No

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    Ive tryed almost everything out there thanks to this website and my wife (allowing) me to spend my money on supp's lol.
    proteins,fatloss,bulkin,ph's,b a's,creatine,pre-workout-post-workout

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no): Yes
    Attached Images Attached Images  

4. where are the apps at?!

5. Name:
    Ruben Avila
    Sex:
    M
    Height:
    5'9"
    Weight:
    Bodytype:
    Endomorph
    Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
    I have a full year of smart training (meaning eating right and researching techniques and protocools for the effects desired) and 2 1/2 years of lifting experience. I also train in Brazilian Jujitsu.
    Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    Mondays - Shoulders, Chest, Triceps
    Wednesdays - Lats, Back, Biceps
    Saturdays - Legs

I am currently bulking so my rep ranges are 8-15 because I have noticed those are the reps that help me out the most. I only lift 3 days a week because the extra rest seems to keep me progressing every week very well.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    I only do Brazilian Jujitsu cardio which consists of intense grappling.
    Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
    MVP/ZMK
    Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
    35/45/20
    Current Daily water intake:
    1-2 Gallons
    Short Term Goal:
    Winter Bulk, I'd like to end up at 180 by February under 18% BF.
    Long Term Goal:
    175 at 8% BF
    ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
    None
    Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    CRE-02
    Cordygen VO2
    Extend
    Cell Tech (lol)
    NitroTech
    SeriousMass
    Drive
    RPM
    Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    All other logs I have done are in my signature. I am currently logging a product that will end within a week.
    Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no):
    Yes, and I have before in other logs.
    Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately upon receiving the product and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my log / journal updates at:
    •   

6. I vote VOLCOM !!!!
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

7. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I vote VOLCOM !!!!
    Definitely a good candidate!

Hurry up and get your applications in, people!

8. All Applications Should be Submitted by 8:00PM EST, Wednesday October 9th, 2008.

The winners will be alerted Thursday so check back!

9. Woo hoo! God I hope I get picked.

10. Me too.

11. hey yah!

12. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I vote VOLCOM !!!!
    Thanks Viking
    NSCA - CSCS

13. Congradulations to the following 5 winners:

VolcomX311
    Manimalia
    kjkriston
    Emerge
    JOHNJESSICA20

Please PM me your addresses so we can ship them out before this weekend!

To those not picked, don't worry; there'll be more in the future, and I will put you at the top of my list.
    Let's get it started!

14. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Congradulations to the following 5 winners:

VolcomX311
    Manimalia
    kjkriston
    Emerge
    JOHNJESSICA20

Please PM me your addresses so we can ship them out before this weekend!

To those not picked, don't worry; there'll be more in the future, and I will put you at the top of my list.
    Let's get it started!
    I completley forgot to put in application! busy week...

Congrats to all! I still haven't gotten the chance to try white flood, but I bet the tablets will be just as good!

15. CANNOT wait to log this guys...I'll do my best...THANKS Renegade and CL for this oppurtunity!

16. say wurd!

17. You guys are eager to get these logs going lol

18. I've been wanting to compare this to RPM. I've heard that this would be a better supplement for bulking, and that's what I'm doing!

19. ive only been using 200mg of caffiene for my preworkout stim with aee, cee, and CM. Interested in how this will treat me.

20. I'm definitely psyched to see your reactions to this. If WF treats you as well as it's been treating me...

The GABA makes a big difference IMO.

21. I've read the fact and it said that white flood should be used WITH a creatine product.

All of my other logs, I ran the supplement stand alone. Would you rather me stack this with a creatine product? Would it be okay to stack it with a creatine product? Also, what effects do you REALLY want us to focus on?

22. hmm. I have never used White flood. and i'm not a huge fan of pre-workouts, but i have used a few that i could compare. Exceedingly great feedback on this product makes me want to possibly apply
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

23. aww ****. just saw applications were through. oh well. congrats guys. I will look into this.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

24. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Great applications so far guys.

99% sure we'll have some free samples in the coming weeks.

Which is good because alot of you wanted to try WF and we did not have samples of the powder.
    i have grown to like the taste of white flood, i drink it mixed with pw every night at work. i am not interested in doing a log, but when samples are available i would like to try them just for comparison. btw i am on day 10 of blue gene, controlled labs has another winner.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

25. Name:Luke

Sex:Male

Height:5'10"

Weight:163

Bodytype:Ectomorph

Training experience: I have been training for a couple of years now for (way down the road) becoming a bodybuilder. I go to Wilson Technological Center for Certified Personal Training and go to a gym 5x a week. I have experimented with many nitric oxide supplements and also the original White Flood. I have a passion of working out and would love to be able to recommend a new and improved White Flood to all of my buds.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol: I am on a mass building cycle so am pushing it hard in the gym. Heres what it looks like:
    Monday- Chest/Light Bis
    Tuesday- Back/Light Tris
    Wednesday- Legs
    Thursday- Shoulders/ Traps
    Friday- Arms
    Each day includes a gripping session too.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: I am on track so it is important for me to stay in sprinting shape. Usually 2x a week i will go up to a track and do a sprint training session that would be a few 250M sprints and move down to some 100M sprints.

Current supplements: Currently I am taking Universal Animal Pak, Universal Animal Flex, BSN Syntha 6 and ON Whey. (The staple supplements to any stack)

Current Diet and macros: During bulking I have roughly 3500Cal/day, taking in high carbs in the morning along with a protein shake. Pre-workout i have a gatorade or something similar. Post Workout i consume another protein shake and a high protein meal (usually chicken or steak) with a high glycemic index food. For lunch i take in a bagel and a protein bar. About 3 hours after lunch i usually have a different type of shake and some fruit. For dinner it is whatever is homecooked! And of course, before bed, is Syntha 6.

Current Daily water intake: A gallon.

Short Term Goal: To gain up to 175lbs.

Long Term Goal: To compete in an open competition and be proud of my placement.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None, not even NSAIDS due to the fact they decrease muscle building ability.

Supplement history: I can't remember the whole list but here it goes. Animal Pak, Animal Flex, NO Shotgun, White Flood, Whey, Nano Vapor, Animal M-stak, Muscle Milk, Problend 55, Animal Test, Novedex XT, Glutamine, Pure Creatine Monohydrate, Isopure protein, Melatonin, L-Carnitine. I'm sure there are others.

Current / Progress Photos: None

Can you post “before” and “after” photos (yes or no):Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately upon receiving the product and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my log / journal updates at: Any bodybuilding forum desired.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs (White Flood) Tablets!
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 05:31 PM
  2. White Flood TABLET PreSale on NOW!!!!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 09:28 AM
  3. White Flood TABLET Presale on NOW!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 06:00 PM
  4. White FLOOD Tablets!!!!!!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2008, 09:05 AM