Lg's Lookin for a couple more board reps!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys, with the new releases and arrival of products we need some more help on the boards, namely "elsewhere". I beleive we have amazing people on this board and to me a much better group to pick from.

So with that being said i need info, sort of set me up a resume if you could. Things you think would lend a helping hand to me picking you. Customer care good? Satisfaction top priority? Online a lot? Product knowledge?

Im going to put this up over there as well, id rather not as i probly wont make it out alive but this is also the reason for having it here so note that most of the duty will be over "there".

Thanks guys!

-GT

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck getting some quality apps!

Thanks bro im gonna try and get us some good people! Just sucks they gotta venture to the other place :lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here! Wish the best to the applicants! :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow - LG's gotta lot going on! Good for you guys.
We definately have some nice products coming, and honestly plenty of them. Just gotta get Eric some time so hopefully with some more exposure, and some more reps we can get these bad boys to market! I think everyone will find them rather appealing and innovative.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Hmm. too bad I try to stay away from "elseware" other than their recipes section.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm. too bad I try to stay away from "elseware" other than their recipes section.

Yea it will deter some people, i know, but LG is a great company to work for. One of the most amazing experiences on know how on whats going on, how to's, some great learning experiences too! :thumbsup:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
No one will ever be #1 in my heart for LG than GT :)

However, I do wish you luck in finding some solid reps! I don't even go "elsewhere" anymore due to the sad level of penis envy in that joint. People are jerks for no reason...and 3/4 have no idea what they are talking about :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No one will ever be #1 in my heart for LG than GT :)

However, I do wish you luck in finding some solid reps! I don't even go "elsewhere" anymore due to the sad level of penis envy in that joint. People are jerks for no reason...and 3/4 have no idea what they are talking about :)

Ohhhh sssstop ur making me blush! :lol:

Yea i completely here that, thats why i HATE going over there! Hence the reason i said i may not make it out alive! :lol:

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Ohhhh sssstop ur making me blush! :lol:

Yea i completely here that, thats why i HATE going over there! Hence the reason i said i may not make it out alive! :lol:
If you guys are looking for help on AM, I would be interested for sure, your line up looks promising, the company looks solid, and your existing staff seems like a great group of people, and I check on this site 4-5-6-7+ times a day...but I dunno if ANYTHINGS worth spending that much time "over there"

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Well then we shall toast to you hiring fellas to take the reins so that you don't have to, haha

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well then we shall toast to you hiring fellas to take the reins so that you don't have to, haha
Hahahaha yup..

Also OP im sure eric wouldnt mind helping out at other places we sponsor as well but body building dot com would be sort of the "home" rep spot. Sort of like how here is my home spot so to speak, you will see me other places but i freguent here the most.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Are you looking for our "resume" posted in this thread or via email?

Anyway I'm highly interested, and if the other board is bb dot com then that works well as I have a good reputation over there and have repped for Molecular Nutrition as well as a year long streak with Victor Conte's SNAC before leaving to find a more innovative company to represent. I have pretty intimate knowledge on ergogenics, anabolics, fat loss agents whether herbal or chemical. In addition I'm online with high frequency and have experience representing other companies on the forums, testing products for many companies and working retail supplement store (GNC unfortunately).

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
If that guy doesn't sell himself...I don't know who does ;)

ps - he's running a Cre-02 log...so he's okay in my book :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If that guy doesn't sell himself...I don't know who does ;)

ps - he's running a Cre-02 log...so he's okay in my book :thumbsup:
Cre-02 looks very solid! :D

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I'd also be interested. Lipotropic protein power makes me want to cream.

EasternLEGEND

Awards
VERY INTRESTED
I HAVE A GREAT AMOUNT OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE WITH SUPPLEMENTS,EXAMPLE COLD FUSION EX {RUTHLESS PREWORKOUT SUPPLEMENT}:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I SPEND A LOT OF TIME ON THESE BOARDS AND I LOG IN ABOUT 10 PLUS TIMES AM IS A GREAT UNIQUE BOARD WITH SOME GREAT MEMBERS.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Are you looking for our "resume" posted in this thread or via email?

Anyway I'm highly interested, and if the other board is bb dot com then that works well as I have a good reputation over there and have repped for Molecular Nutrition as well as a year long streak with Victor Conte's SNAC before leaving to find a more innovative company to represent. I have pretty intimate knowledge on ergogenics, anabolics, fat loss agents whether herbal or chemical. In addition I'm online with high frequency and have experience representing other companies on the forums, testing products for many companies and working retail supplement store (GNC unfortunately).
:goodpost: This guy gets my vote if its on that forum.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am very very interested!!!!!
hyde is very deserving, a good guy, and very knowledgeable on supps. be smart and pick hyde, ive learned a lot from this guy.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I would make suggestions...but I doubt you'll care about our suggestions anyway. What matters most is a solid fit for your company i'd imagine :)

Good luck to all applicants.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would make suggestions...but I doubt you'll care about our suggestions anyway. What matters most is a solid fit for your company i'd imagine :)

Good luck to all applicants.
aw shucks, every vote counts.:toofunny:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck guys, great opportunity

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahah you guys are great!

Im lovin it! All these apps and definately throw your .02 cents in if you think someone has a good rep or you think someone has what it takes let me know!!

This is going to be a hard one for sure!

Oh yea BTW Cre 02 is the shizzzlleeee!! :clap2:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i will through my hat in the ring! let me type up a resume, do u want me to pm you, email it, or post it in here?

Thanks
GJJ

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, id also lve to represent you guys here, for a number of reasons, youve been very helpfull with products, and questions that ive asked, also the service i recieved was very quick, and professional.

I have a very good knowledge on supplements, pro-hormones, thermogenics, and all this supplement related, I write articles, on nutrition, training, and supplementation.I recently gave a review of your Psarms product here, and have run numerous logs.

I have a good knowledge of this industry too, as i have worked as a rep, and also i have been a sponsored fitness model.
I know that customers are very important, and maintaining a close relationship with them, and being able to provide a superb degree of support, and guidance is they key to keeping customers for life.

I am online every day, and as i have my own fitness business i can pretty much adapt, and be flexible with my hours of work, so i can be online as much as is needed.

I said earlier i write articles, and snippets of them can be found in my post, i have been studying the supplementation industry, and work very hard at keeping on top of the latest scientific advances , for improving physical performance.

I also already have a good knowledge of your supplements, as i have used nearly all of them, and i think that my own personal experiences with them will help me to connect with others hoping to use, or who are in the process of using them, meaning much more informative feedback.
I hope that this might be what your looking for, And all the best with finding your new board reps.
Russian

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Rugger, LatSpread, and russianstar all look pretty good. I just hope those that don't necessarily frequent that other board very often, know what they're getting into.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rugger, LatSpread, and russianstar all look pretty good. I just hope those that don't necessarily frequent that other board very often, know what they're getting into.

Yea definately, its a tough tough place to be over there!

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Why am I always the last one to find out about these things?:sad: <== You made me sad face GT

Then again, if it's over there I'm glad I didn't know about it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why am I always the last one to find out about these things?:sad: <== You made me sad face GT

Then again, if it's over there I'm glad I didn't know about it.

:lol:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
hyde is very deserving, a good guy, and very knowledgeable on supps. be smart and pick hyde, ive learned a lot from this guy.
Thanks bro, I really like LG, so this would be sweet.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rugger is kind of a big deal.

Good luck picking out of this field LG.....

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
yea thats among my main selling points, i can deal with the F'ers at bb dot com and have been doing it under a few screen names since 02.

thanks to all who have showed support for me as being with LG would be an amazing opportunity.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Well ive been a member there, under a couple of alises for a few years, i think it will be hard work!!! But thats our russian ethic, and thats what bodybuildings all about.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll have to throw up my support for Rugger and LatSpread. I think they would both do a very good job for LG Sciences imo. :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll have to throw up my support for Rugger and LatSpread. I think they would both do a very good job for LG Sciences imo. :)

:goodpost: T1 speaks the truth!

Im gonna have these bad boys picked before the end of the weekend so if anyone else wants in.... Holllllaaaaaa at ya boy!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I think that Rugger would be a good fit for LG. He's a no bullsh*t, tell it like it is (whether you want to hear it or not :) ) board member with a morbid sense of humor and what appears to be a fairly knowledgable background.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Does it matter I live 1000000 miles from America? :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro, I really like LG, so this would be sweet.
your first log of mmv2 surprised me, everyone was down on lg at that time. that log was the first lg log i had seen in a very long time here at am. before that when a noob would post a question about lg everyone would bash lg. you had a role in bringing lg back to a prominent role. i am glad you ran that log, it got me interested in mmv2, i then tried formadrol/psarm and even got to try out the new t911. even if you don't get the job, thanks for letting me know that lg is back in the game.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I vote for Rugger.....

Not just because he's a homo, he's also helpful and knows his sh*t

:D