Lg's Lookin for a couple more board reps!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. me too! About 12 hours from now. Let me know how your match turns out.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    me too! About 12 hours from now. Let me know how your match turns out.
    Mines just a 'friendly' with mates.. will be tough though.. always is
    •   
       


  3. Just want to say, whoever gets chosen, best of luck, and thankyou for making this posistion available!!
    Much respect to LG and to all applicants. Russian

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Mines just a 'friendly' with mates.. will be tough though.. always is
    What position you play bro? Im playing 4 pm today, got a good match our town against another town, its amateur level, we have just 5 semi professionals in the side, but the quality aint bad.
    Have a good..friendly, if there is such a thing bro!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    What position you play bro? Im playing 4 pm today, got a good match our town against another town, its amateur level, we have just 5 semi professionals in the side, but the quality aint bad.
    Have a good..friendly, if there is such a thing bro!!
    Lock/Blind side flanker are my preferred. But I'm to short now at 6.1.. so usually I make an appearance on the wing.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Lock/Blind side flanker are my preferred. But I'm to short now at 6.1.. so usually I make an appearance on the wing.
    Oh cool, im number 11, left wing, but i think i told you that already, used to play at fullback, but prefer the wing, get more trys.

  7. 3clipseGT - Can I apply or is it not economically viable with the distance.

    russianstar - wing is a good position, better than i thought as you can get involved lots if you go looking.

  8. if it helps the decision in any way (even though i've already pm'ed you ), I feel Craig would do a fantastic job.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    if it helps the decision in any way (even though i've already pm'ed you ), I feel Craig would do a fantastic job.

    wheres my love, CTDeuce? LOL

    GJJ

  10. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    wheres my love, CTDeuce? LOL

    GJJ
    sorry brotha...you're a good dude for sure and an awesome logger, but I think Craig is a good fit for LG. I also think LatSpread is a good fit for LG.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    sorry brotha...you're a good dude for sure and an awesome logger, but I think Craig is a good fit for LG. I also think LatSpread is a good fit for LG.

    Thank you for the kind words, I can see what your saying as LatSpread is a great guy (dont know craig all that well). Although, i feel that i would be a good fit for LG.

    Thanks
    GJJ

  12. i could sell an ice cream cone to a lady with white gloves on!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    i could sell an ice cream cone to a lady with white gloves on!

    lol love it!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    3clipseGT - Can I apply or is it not economically viable with the distance.

    russianstar - wing is a good position, better than i thought as you can get involved lots if you go looking.

    I will surely check on this for you before i pick anyone. This may delay the choice by a little bit if eric doesnt get on today but i will definately check!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    sorry brotha...you're a good dude for sure and an awesome logger, but I think Craig is a good fit for LG. I also think LatSpread is a good fit for LG.

    Awww im hurt bro, you left me out...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Awww im hurt bro, you left me out...

    lol dont worry bro, everything is going to be ok...

    where in russia r u from?

    GJJ

  17. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Awww im hurt bro, you left me out...
    I apologize...but I don't really know you?! hahah
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  18. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Oh cool, im number 11, left wing, but i think i told you that already, used to play at fullback, but prefer the wing, get more trys.
    I'm an 11 also. Scored two tries yesterday

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    sorry brotha...you're a good dude for sure and an awesome logger, but I think Craig is a good fit for LG. I also think LatSpread is a good fit for LG.
    awww thanks man! Man love time

  20. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I will surely check on this for you before i pick anyone. This may delay the choice by a little bit if eric doesnt get on today but i will definately check!
    thanks man, appreciate you asking for me

  21. yo peeps in the lg why not me

  22. My vote's for Craig.
    Nimbus Nutrition
    When Performance is EVERYTHING.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    My vote's for Craig.
    Your bribe $ is in the post :P

  24. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Hey guys, id also lve to represent you guys here, for a number of reasons, youve been very helpfull with products, and questions that ive asked, also the service i recieved was very quick, and professional.

    I have a very good knowledge on supplements, pro-hormones, thermogenics, and all this supplement related, I write articles, on nutrition, training, and supplementation.I recently gave a review of your Psarms product here, and have run numerous logs.

    I have a good knowledge of this industry too, as i have worked as a rep, and also i have been a sponsored fitness model.
    I know that customers are very important, and maintaining a close relationship with them, and being able to provide a superb degree of support, and guidance is they key to keeping customers for life.

    I am online every day, and as i have my own fitness business i can pretty much adapt, and be flexible with my hours of work, so i can be online as much as is needed.

    I said earlier i write articles, and snippets of them can be found in my post, i have been studying the supplementation industry, and work very hard at keeping on top of the latest scientific advances , for improving physical performance.

    I also already have a good knowledge of your supplements, as i have used nearly all of them, and i think that my own personal experiences with them will help me to connect with others hoping to use, or who are in the process of using them, meaning much more informative feedback.
    I hope that this might be what your looking for, And all the best with finding your new board reps.
    Russian
    I can vouche for russianstar being a stand-up guy. Great person with an extensive knowledge of diet, training, and supplementation. He puts his knowledge to use firsthand as his physique is competition level. I think he would make you guys a great rep.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I can vouche for russianstar being a stand-up guy. Great person with an extensive knowledge of diet, training, and supplementation. He puts his knowledge to use firsthand as his physique is competition level. I think he would make you guys a great rep.
    Im flatterd TG, very kind words bro!!!! Thankyou.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG SCIENCES | BOARD REPS FOR AM
    By LGSciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-05-2014, 06:25 PM
  2. Welcome a couple more new reps!
    By lukehayd in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-13-2013, 06:30 PM
  3. Couple More Abstracts For Low GI PWO
    By Giantz11 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-20-2005, 02:13 AM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 05:36 PM
Log in
Log in