T911!!!! Wooohooo!!!!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Awesome chance to test perhaps the best OTC SERM and the best natural SERM on the market!

good luck to all who apply

kempez

Awards
serm or test booster

Seeing this thread and that fact that i am not to keen on LG products. Tried m1p totally destroyed libido.
Also used formadrol extreme the new version i think. The same product name but third change of ingredients to my knowledge. i got the one with....adrostan-3-alpha-ol-17-one and adrostan-3-beta-ol-17-one. Cannot find anywhere on the internet about these ingredients or have lg made up the names. And i do mean adrostan not androstan. It flared up a mild case of gyno. If you reps know what these ingredients are let us know please.
After reading a thread by thebigt it sounds like this product is more like a prohormone than a serm. Did the guys you gave the free samples to know you are going to market this as a serm?
So does lg sciences want to sell this as a serm which would mean it is saying that it is good to use as a pct after using a strong prohormone like s-drol?
On lg's homepage, it's sells pitch for the anti estrogen formadrol extreme makes 6 claims and all the statements contain the word "may" which really covers lg's arse so when you try the product and none of the statements come true they will say we only said "may" work.
So with t911 could it be that this product "may" work.
When it comes to serms there is people who will use s-drol and then take this product and end up growing tits and shrunken nuts because they trust what you say.
I hope the lg guys have some answers.. cheers

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
6 testers were just chosen for this. guess you'll have first hand results in a month.
as for answers, its all you 3clipse =D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seeing this thread and that fact that i am not to keen on LG products. Tried m1p totally destroyed libido.
Also used formadrol extreme the new version i think. The same product name but third change of ingredients to my knowledge. i got the one with....adrostan-3-alpha-ol-17-one and adrostan-3-beta-ol-17-one. Cannot find anywhere on the internet about these ingredients or have lg made up the names. And i do mean adrostan not androstan. It flared up a mild case of gyno. If you reps know what these ingredients are let us know please.
After reading a thread by thebigt it sounds like this product is more like a prohormone than a serm. Did the guys you gave the free samples to know you are going to market this as a serm?
So does lg sciences want to sell this as a serm which would mean it is saying that it is good to use as a pct after using a strong prohormone like s-drol?
On lg's homepage, it's sells pitch for the anti estrogen formadrol extreme makes 6 claims and all the statements contain the word "may" which really covers lg's arse so when you try the product and none of the statements come true they will say we only said "may" work.
So with t911 could it be that this product "may" work.
When it comes to serms there is people who will use s-drol and then take this product and end up growing tits and shrunken nuts because they trust what you say.
I hope the lg guys have some answers.. cheers

The best way to explain this question is like this. Androsterone which is our MMV2 at high doses is anabolic, at low doses like in T911 or Formadrol Extreme where there is a low dose it acts like a steroidal AI. Its like 11 oxo, high doses its anabolic, low doses its cort reducer.

Now as far as the gyno goes im not sure how that is possible but anything is possible. We also say "may" because what works for you may not work for me or johhny rocket down the road. If you have anymore questions bro let me know.

-GT