Axis Labs SMASH Fully Loaded - Testers

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Axis Labs is looking for 2 Testers to test and log the new Axis Labs SMASH Fully Loaded!!!

Flavor: Citrus

SMASH Fully Loaded: Anabolic Triggering Workout Intensifier
SMASH Fully Loaded Highlights:

*Take only Pre-Workout, Not Daily
*Skin Bursting Cell Volumizing Pump
*Ramps Up Intramuscular Strength
*Expands Blood Plasma Volume
*Enhances Vascularity for Roadmap like Veins
*Stimulates Carnosine Production to Reduce Fatigue
*Increases Mental Alertness and Focus to Get you Zoned
*Amplifies Energy Levels and Feelings of Well-being
*Decreases Lactic Acid and Ammonia Burn
*Increases Endurance, Perfect for Any Athlete
*Precision Formulated for an Outstanding Taste
*Flavored with Sucralose, not Aspartame
*Low in Carbohydrates

THE SMASH ADVANTAGE

SMASH Fully Loaded is the most complete pre-workout formula ever designed to help you experience the most intense workouts of your life through increased PUMP, STRENGTH, ENDURANCE, ENERGY and HYDRATION. SMASH Fully Loaded is a comprehensive blend of only the most effective ingredients designed for bigger, longer more intense workouts by covering all the essentials. SMASH your way through the gym, onto the playing field or any intense activity for explosive workouts that result in explosive gains.

Highly Active Pre-workout Intensifier
Are you tired of being instructed to choke down your pre-workout drink everyday of the month? SMASH Fully Loaded is designed to be so powerful that you only need to take it before you train. This is a huge advantage to you in terms of ease-of-use and the longevity per container. Find out for yourself why the world’s most complete pre-workout formula out performs the competition in 1/3rd less the servings.

Time to Lock and Load
Persistent deep muscle stimulation and energized workouts are the key to unlocking your body’s true potential. Don’t hold yourself back any more. Get Zoned, Get Pumped and Get Ready to SMASH!

Component Breakdown

SLINGSHOT Plasma Endurance Infusion
This infusion is designed with one goal in mind; Pure unadulterated endurance. SMASH is formulated with Citrulline Malate, shown to reduce lactic acid and ammonia burn. The added Beta-Alanine stimulates Carnosine production which reduces muscle fatigue while training. Additionally SMASH is spiked with PlasmaFlō which pulls water out of extracellular (outside the muscle) space into the blood, thus enhancing the thickness and visibility of blood vessels and hydration.

Size and Strength Infusion
You may already know that creatine increases ATP (adenosine triphosphate), the body’s source of intramuscular energy and strength. This is why SMASH is powered with the world’s most powerful creatine; Creatine Ethyl Ester. Creatine Ethyl Ester HCl is an exceptionally soluble creatine resulting in advanced absorption, increased bioavailability and stability.

N.O. Pump and Vascularity Infusion
Intramuscular stimulation is best ignited through Nitric Oxide Pump. SMASH is formulated with a powerful infusion of muscle volumizing ingredients designed to take your workouts to the next level. The Nitric Oxide Pump SMASH delivers stimulates deep muscle tissue and shuttles muscle building nutrients right where you need them.

PHIRE Energy and Focus Infusion
Training exhaustion occurs with every avid athlete. SMASH keeps this serious problem in mind. Within the first 15 minutes of taking SMASH you will start to feel its powerful energizing effects. Bust through training fatigue and be energized before even getting to the gym. Solid energy is key to keeping a persistent heart pumping pace. In addition, the Energy Infusion keeps you mentally focused and alert during training.

Hydrating Electrolyte Infusion
To assist in ATP production, SMASH has been fortified with the Hydrating Electrolyte Infusion, containing key electrolytes essential for the production of creatine phosphate. These Electrolytes are also involved in the regulation of muscle force. The proper balance of the electrolytes is essential for normal function of your cells and organs which is why SMASH is the perfect, systematically engineered formula.

Demand MORE from your supplements! Demand Axis Labs!

SMASH Fully Loaded Other Ingredients:
Pharmaceutical grade maltodextrin, citric acid, natural flavoring, silicon dioxide, sucralose, artificial coloring.
Store in a cool dry place. Protect from heat, light and moisture.

SMASH Fully Loaded Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 level scoop with 16oz of water 30 minutes before workout on a light to empty stomach. To avoid sleeplessness, do not take within 4 hours of bedtime.

Advanced Users:
As a dietary supplement, take 1½ scoops with 20oz of water 30 minutes before workout on a light to empty stomach. To avoid sleeplessness, do not take within 4 hours of bedtime.

Please answer the following questions and repost on this thread:
1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before?
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also?
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey)
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log?
8.) Please state your training style.
9.) Past "preworkout" supplements you have taken.
10.) Can you post before/after photos?

---

Thank you everyone, I will be choosing the 2 lucky testers by Sunday Night -Oct. 5th.

-Clickster

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Click - I stopped by the axis booth at the olympia and tried the new smash. Tasted pretty good!! I look forward to trying it out!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Product looks good! Good luck loggers

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Holy...!! Nice one Axis!!! I may have to post up an application.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 21

2.) Male or Female? Male

3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? Smash

4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also?yes, but depends if i'm already a member or not

5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes

6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey)

it would be my ONLY supplement....besides food of course

7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? Definitely

Mon - Chest/tri's
Tues - Back/Bi's
Wed - Legs
Thurs - Shoulders
Fri - Arms

- NO Shotgun
- Smash
- NO Xplode
- Xpand
- Shock Therapy
- Ragnarok
- R4W
- RPM
- Vasocharge

10.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards
1.) How old are you? 20
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? Axis Labs CEE
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? Yes, BB.com as well
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes, probably daily
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? Yes, Multi, Whey, Creatine until i start testing and on non workout days.
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? Yes
Monday-Legs
Tuesday-Chest/Back
Wednesday-Shoulders
Thursday- Bi's/Tris
Friday- Ab's forearms

Shock Therapy, Ragnarok, No-xplode,
10.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes and intra

NAS

NAS

Awards
1.) How old are you? 27
2.) Male or Female? M
3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? Just samples at shows
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? YES
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? YES
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) YES
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? YES
8.) Please state your training style. 5-6days a week, 1 major body part per day, as long as it takes, cardio after workouts min of 15-30min per workout
9.) Past "preworkout" supplements you have taken. BSN NO Xplode, CL White Flood, energy drinks: Rockstar, Spike, Redbull, Endorush
YES

joepump

joepump

Awards
1.) How old are you? 29
2.) Male or Female? M
3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? NO
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? Yes, no problem
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? As many times as you feel I need to.
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey)This is not a problem only taking multi-v and protein rght now.
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? Yes either it be positive or negative.
8.) Please state your training style. DC training.
NO-XPLODE
PUMP
SHOCK THEP.
RPM
HYPERTROPX
ECT.

Yes, weekly if you want.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a certain fondness for SMASH. It was last February when Clickster picked me to log the original, and it got me seriously interested in the whole nutritional scene. I had just started posting on NP, and he took a chance on me.

Just felt like sharing. I was considering about applying, but I want somebody else to have the opportunity I was given. Good luck guys (and gals)!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 22
2.) Male or Female? MALE
3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? NO
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? YES
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? HELL YEAH
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) JUST WHEY, WONT BE USING THE OTHER, AS YOU HAVE 3 TYPES OF CREATINE IN THIS PRODUCT
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? YES
8.) Please state your training style. I WAS DOING DC TRAINING, BUT NOW IM DOING 5 SETS OF FAILURES, FOLLOWED BY DROP SETS ON EACH MUSCLE GROUP.
9.) Past "preworkout" supplements you have taken. BSN NO-XPLODE, HIGH POWER BETA-ALANINE, GLYCER GROW, GREEN BULGE, naNO VAPOR, ANABOLIC HALO, CELL TECH,PRIDE NUTRITION DOMINATE.
10.) Can you post before/after photos? YES

Thankyou cant wait to log this, was looking at buying assault, or bulletproof to try, but this looks awesome, Thankyou Russian.

IL GIVE YOU A SMASHING LOG!!!!!!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
By the way, is the red wine extract reservatrol, and how much glycerol monosearate is there in each serving? Thankyou cant wait to log this, was looking at buying assault, or bulletproof to try, but this looks awesome, Thankyou Russian.
It is not standardized for resveratrol. I also cannot give you the total amount of grams;) of GMS in the formula since it is a proprietary formula meant to protect the formula from duplication.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a certain fondness for SMASH. It was last February when Clickster picked me to log the original, and it got me seriously interested in the whole nutritional scene. I had just started posting on NP, and he took a chance on me.

Just felt like sharing. I was considering about applying, but I want somebody else to have the opportunity I was given. Good luck guys (and gals)!
Thank you very much for the kind words.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
The next AXIS LABS logger!

1.) How old are you? 19
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? Hemodraulix!
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? Not a problem.
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? EASILY!
Yup!
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? The only way!
8.) Please state your training style. Exausting training sessions, that usually have other gym goers looking at me with a concerned look on their face. Heavy weight to complete exaustion!
NO-XPLODE, Superpump 250, NO Shotgun, NO Black Powder, Methyl EFX, Extreme NOS Pumped, Animal Pump, and Nano Vapor..... I think thats it.
Yes.:dance:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
It is not standardized for resveratrol. I also cannot give you the total amount of grams;) of GMS in the formula since it is a proprietary formula meant to protect the formula from duplication.
LOL ok sorry for asking for the secret dosage, and interesting about the red wine extract, i so want to give this a run.:hammer:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1.) How old are you? Very old. 24
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? no want to in the future.
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? I can if needed.
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? yes
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) yes
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? yes
8.) Please state your training style. max-ot is the basis of my routine.
9.) Past "preworkout" supplements you have taken. super pump 250 crea 02 currently and just creatine and BA products.
10.) Can you post before/after photos? yes

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
1.) How old are you? 20
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? No, but i have heard some good things about AL and I am pretty excited about trying SMASH
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? I can post on any forum, and my personal website where I review products for "Cavallere - The Definitive Blog for Young Men
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) As I am coming off of a PH cycle, I would be taking only Whey, and joint support
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? yes
I train 6 days a week:
Monday/Thursday: Chest and tris
Tuesday/Friday: Back and Bi's
Wed/Saturday: Legs and Shoulders

Everything is 3 sets of 10-12

9.) Past "preworkout" supplements you have taken. Advanced Muscle Science Trop-X, BSN NoXplode.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 25
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? I've used the original SMASH
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? Yes
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? I'd be willing to update daily
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) Yes
8.) Please state your training style. I'm currently training to gain mass, I use 4-5 exercises per body part, 4 sets of 10, 8, 6, and 4 reps, adding weight for each set (and going to failure on last set):
M- Chest, Abs
T- Front Delts and Biceps
W- Legs, Abs
R- Back, Cardio
F- Rear Delts and Triceps
S- Forearms, Calves, Abs, Cardio
S- Off

Axis Labs Smash
Controlled Labs White Flood
Gaspari SuperPump 250
Animal Pump
VPX NO Shotgun
All The Whey NO2 Xplode
BSN NO-Xplode
MuscleTech NanoVapor
M.A.P. NO Plasmacore

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you?37
2.) Male or Female?male
3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before?negative
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also?affirmative
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?yes
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey)yes
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log?yes
8.) Please state your training style.day 1:chest and back day 2:shoulders and arms day 3:legs day 4:eek:ff repeat
9.) Past "preworkout" supplements you have taken.various NO products, mono-creatine, and whey protein shakes
10.) Can you post before/after photos?yes

Ares

Ares

Banned
Awards
1.) How old are you? 35

2.) Male or Female? Hetero Male

3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? SMASH, HemodrauliX, Muscle Delight

6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) Yes

8.) Please state your training style. Currently training with Maximal Weights (reps range 2-6) next phase Uni-Angular Tri-Sets.

9.) Past "preworkout" supplements you have taken. Smash, White Flood, NO-Shotgun, FirstOrder, HemodrauliX, RPM, and a probably a few more.

I am new to AM, but not to logging supplements or my training log.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 28
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? Yes
Smash
Hemodraulix
Clutch
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? Always do!
5 days a week broken down into bodyparts. chest, arms, back, shoulders, legs
9.) Past "preworkout" supplements you have taken. All of them!
Currently and favorite as of now: NO-Shotgun(love this)
Vasocharge
animal pump
hypershock
shock therapy
no-xplode
superpump 250
hemodraulix(logged this for you in the past)
R4W
Supercharge
Metabolic Pump
NOX Surge
Samples of Smash
Ragnarok
RPM
Hyperpump

EasternLEGEND

Awards
i will throw in a app since i didnt throw in a app for the promo for the big picture stack.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good luck applicants! its got some individual ingredients i enjoy, but im not the pre-workout person. good luck!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
wow. in a log right now otherwise i would throw out an app. looking forward to seeing the logs of the chosen testers.
product i may enjoy adding to my arsenal

IronBear

IronBear

Awards
1.) How old are you? 25
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? negatory
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? Of course

I believe in a maximum intensity style of training (1 main working exercise and 3-4 work sets) per muscle group with following support exercises typically in a hypertrophy specific range of 8-12. I have just gotten off of a cut/recomp and now sit around 225 and 12% bodyfat after 1 month of slow bulk. I believe in training the muscle till exhaustion after PR busting sets (try to break a weight or rep PR everytime) and then taken as much time is needed to recouperate. (i.e. I might work my chest 2 times in 10 days or in 12) I always, always push myself to my limits and past them if possible.

9.) Past "preworkout" supplements you have taken. All of them!
Currently and favorite as of now: NO-Xplode
superpump 250
R4W
Ragnarok
RPM
White Flood

10.) Can you post before/after photos? Indeed

joepump

joepump

Awards
No testers picked yet? I got my fingers crossed I'm ready to smash on smash!

IronBear

IronBear

Awards
yeah I really hope to get picked, most of the pre workout supplements I have used in the past have contained a bunch of caffeine; looking for a change.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah I really hope to get picked, most of the pre workout supplements I have used in the past have contained a bunch of caffeine; looking for a change.
I'm not sure what you meant by that comment, but this product has 200mg caffeine/serving + other stimulants.

Also this opportunity was only announced Tuesday. I like to see atleast a week given for applications to come in, because often people miss out on these chances if the application window is too short.

IronBear

IronBear

Awards
I'm not sure what you meant by that comment, but this product has 200mg caffeine/serving + other stimulants.

Also this opportunity was only announced Tuesday. I like to see atleast a week given for applications to come in, because often people miss out on these chances if the application window is too short.
well I meant in the past I would wind up having to use multiple servings of certain products to continue getting the same effect (see no-xplode) and that would ramp the caffeine up. The formulation of this product looks very solid for one scoop

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Click - I stopped by the axis booth at the olympia and tried the new smash. Tasted pretty good!! I look forward to trying it out!
samesies. also got free shirts :D

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nosnmiveins & joepump

Please PM me your address.

Thanks to everyone that applied. I am going to let you all know as soon as free samples are available.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
AAAwww i missed out again, best of luck with this guys, cant wait to see the results, will deffo be geeting this product myself.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AAAwww i missed out again, best of luck with this guys, cant wait to see the results, will deffo be geeting this product myself.
Running a non-sponsored log is a great way to build some experience that might help out in the future. Your ecdy log is definitely helping :) Next time it will be you chosen !

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Running a non-sponsored log is a great way to build some experience that might help out in the future. Your ecdy log is definitely helping :) Next time it will be you chosen !

Thankyou very much, that means so much, and i really appreciate the oppurtunities you have given us here. I shall continue gaining logging experience and hopefully one day i can give you a log to remember!! Thanks Russian

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
nosnmiveins & joepump

Thanks to everyone that applied. I am going to let you all know as soon as free samples are available.

thanks for the opportunity!! PM sent

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a solid all-in-one preworkout. Looking forward to seeing the logs, and trying out a sample.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im going to try and get everything out BY tomorrow morning.

EasternLEGEND

Awards
App

1.) How old are you? 19
2.) Male or Female? male
3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? Yes
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? yes
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) Yup
8.) Please state your training style. High intensity
9.) Past "preworkout" supplements you have taken. nano vapor superpump 250 x tend no explode
10.) Can you post before/after photos?na

Ares

Ares

Banned
Awards
nosnmiveins & joepump

Congrats gents...

I was at the local supp shop and he said Axis was about 3 weeks out for the retail release. Any truth to this, because I plan on picking some up...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
when should i be keeping an eye out for the package?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I submitted all the addresses today. I had to wait until I had them all, from each board.

SMASH Fully Loaded should be in your hands VERY soon.

Thanks

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 22
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? No, I have been interested in Smash though.
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Of Course
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) Yep! All Natural
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? Yes, No Bias
Chest/Triceps
Back/Biceps
Legz and Deadz
Shoulders and Abs
I do 2 sets heavy 6-8 reps on every movement and then follow it up with 2 sets of 12-15 reps for a total of 4 sets per movement. Next month I will bump it up to sets of 20 reps to start getting cut for the summer as well as keep my strength.
I work out 4-5 days a week. Very dedicated and love the gym.

9.) Past "preworkout" supplements you have taken. Scivation Vasocharge, Juggernaut, NoXplode, Hypershock, Omega Sports Ultima, Muscle Pharm Assault,
10.) Can you post before/after photos? Of Course

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aw looks like I am too late.....:/

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
I Am Beyond Time:

I am without Fear, I Am Without Hate, and I Am going to have 100% Faith

Pick Me!

Think of it, LionKingGod's First log here on AMS.........Can You Say Legendary?????

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established

Pick Me!

Think of it, LionKingGod's First log here on AMS.........Can You Say Legendary?????

You are a moron!!!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established

Pick Me!

you have missed the deadline by far.

be sure to check back for more logging opportunities

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
joebo, you are truly the moron

the first thing I said was

I Am Beyond Time

but ur too stupid to understand