CL Starter Packs!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Controlled Labs (SuperSHRED Boxed Set)

For only 14.99 + S/H you can try a week's supply of each. Now you can try for a good length of time before committing to a purchase on Nutraplanet.com or simply buy them when you need to travel and dont want to bring a whole tub with you:​

The Starter Pack includes 7 single serving packets of the following 3 products: Green MAGnitude (Sour Green Apple), Purple Wraath (Purple Lemonade) and REDuction (AM/PM)​

Last edited:
C

clownbaby1

Awards
nice!, but i can only really see PW having an effect, the others take some more time( unless you count the stims in reduction).

But hey, i wouldnt mind drinking green mag everyday for a week!:D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
nice!, but i can only really see PW having an effect, the others take some more time( unless you count the stims in reduction).

I think all products in a combination for 7 days will definitely give you a feel for it!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I would rather see the reduction eliminated and samples of white flood be added. Not everyone is looking for weightloss which will really limit people buying this. I don't believe you have flood samples, but you should

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I would rather see the reduction eliminated and samples of white flood be added. Not everyone is looking for weightloss which will really limit people buying this. I don't believe you have flood samples, but you should
Interesting ;)
Check back periodically.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
would it be possible to let the customer choose the stack? Maybe let them choose 3-4 sample sized supps from your line-up to run for 1 week?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
would it be possible to let the customer choose the stack? Maybe let them choose 3-4 sample sized supps from your line-up to run for 1 week?
That's a good idea, however only some of our products come in sample sizes. but from those samples, it's a good idea...

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established

Controlled Labs (SuperSHRED Boxed Set)

For only 14.99 + S/H you can try a week's supply of each. Now you can try for a good length of time before committing to a purchase on Nutraplanet.com or simply buy them when you need to travel and dont want to bring a whole tub with you:​

The Starter Pack includes 7 single serving packets of the following 3 products: Green MAGnitude (Sour Green Apple), Purple Wraath (Purple Lemonade) and REDuction (AM/PM)​

nice, i'm gonna have to hit that up in my next order. not a bad deal at all. you guys get A LOT of respect 'round here, and now i can find out why. i'll hit this up in a while when i order in the future. good idea!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
nice, i'm gonna have to hit that up in my next order. not a bad deal at all. you guys get A LOT of respect 'round here, and now i can find out why. i'll hit this up in a while when i order in the future. good idea!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ahh ! They're holding out on us guys ! They do have sample packets of White Flood..

I would also like to see the REDuction replaced with White Flood :thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Ahh ! They're holding out on us guys ! They do have sample packets of White Flood..

I would also like to see the REDuction replaced with White Flood :thumbsup:
I believe the reason we no longer produce sample packets of white flood is because we changed the formula to enhance taste, and the new formula jams the sampling machines up for some reason.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
If you could fix the White Flood problem, you'd have a winner...

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
i would definitely buy this if it included white flood. or maybe even blue up. i think the mix and match program would be very very popular. or just have a couple different stacks for people to try out. all in all, great idea guys. looking forward to updates on this.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
i would definitely buy this if it included white flood. or maybe even blue up. i think the mix and match program would be very very popular. or just have a couple different stacks for people to try out. all in all, great idea guys. looking forward to updates on this.
i think it's a winner already. but since i haven't used controlled labs stuff (will use my sample of the green magnitude today hahahhaha! yeah!) i couldn't say what would have the most synergy.

but i think that a good creatine, bcaa, and recovery/weight management package never hurt anybody in this game. good on em.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i think it's a winner already. but since i haven't used controlled labs stuff (will use my sample of the green magnitude today hahahhaha! yeah!) i couldn't say what would have the most synergy.

but i think that a good creatine, bcaa, and recovery/weight management package never hurt anybody in this game. good on em.
Thanks bro. I look forward to hearing your feedback on the MAG :D

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. I look forward to hearing your feedback on the MAG :D
i took the green magnitude today. i felt i had slightly upped endurance from it. but heck, you can't assess a product on a one-timer (unless it's one of them pre-workout supps, which i am off of now, at least the ones that are arginine this, creatine that, caffeine this, cinnamon that, etc.) no, i'm going back to the fundamentals: creatine mono, good multi, zma/longjack, bcaa.

i'll tell you what, though. i also, in my NP order, received a sample of ALRI's WTF Pumped, and I don't know, there was something special about that pump i got. it felt like it was the first time i'd ever taken a 'pump' product. it was nice. and i know y'all got Glycergrow. i'm likely gonna be giving that a go in the future. here's y'all's write-up on it, like you didn't know what it said:)

What exactly is Glycerol MonoStearate?Glycerol occurs naturally in the body. When it is ingested as a supplement, it is absorbed and increases the concentration of the fluid in the blood and tissues. The concentration of these fluids is held constant by the body, so water consumed with glycerol is not excreted until the extra glycerol is either removed by the kidneys or broken down by the body. In laymen's terms, taking glycerol in supplemental form quickly improves hydration and the absorption of other supplements that are taken with it. The end result is faster delivery of nutrients when and where you need them the most and the prolonged "pump effect" during your workouts. Our Glycerol is esterified with stearic acid to form Glycerol MonoStearate. Glycerol MonoStearate is a colorless, odorless and sweet-tasting flaky powder that is hygroscopic (it absorbs water from the air, so keep this tightly closed at all times).

Why are there calories and fat in GlycerGrow whereas other glycerol (or Glycerol MonoStearate) products do not mention calories or fat on their labels? Good question. Glycerol is a carbohydrate and stearic acid is a saturated fatty acid, when you combine them you get a fat called Glycerol Monostearate. As far as the FDA is concerned, Glycerol MonoStearate is a fat and therefore results in calories, 9 per gram. But you have heard that saturated fat is bad for your cholesterol? True, in most cases, but not with stearic acid. Stearic acid is one of the only saturated fatty acids that actually have a neutral or cholesterol-lowering effect on serum cholesterol levels in human studies.

***now that i'm off of losing weight, i LIKE the idea of holding a lot of water, especially when it's in the right places. and man, i know that GMS in the WTF brought me some mad fluid pumps from the first time i used it. and seeing as how your doses are more generous than theirs, i think i'm gonna run Glycergrow next order, which will likely be in about a month or so.

say word, son!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i took the green magnitude today. i felt i had slightly upped endurance from it. but heck, you can't assess a product on a one-timer (unless it's one of them pre-workout supps, which i am off of now, at least the ones that are arginine this, creatine that, caffeine this, cinnamon that, etc.) no, i'm going back to the fundamentals: creatine mono, good multi, zma/longjack, bcaa.

i'll tell you what, though. i also, in my NP order, received a sample of ALRI's WTF Pumped, and I don't know, there was something special about that pump i got. it felt like it was the first time i'd ever taken a 'pump' product. it was nice. and i know y'all got Glycergrow. i'm likely gonna be giving that a go in the future. here's y'all's write-up on it, like you didn't know what it said:)

What exactly is Glycerol MonoStearate?Glycerol occurs naturally in the body. When it is ingested as a supplement, it is absorbed and increases the concentration of the fluid in the blood and tissues. The concentration of these fluids is held constant by the body, so water consumed with glycerol is not excreted until the extra glycerol is either removed by the kidneys or broken down by the body. In laymen's terms, taking glycerol in supplemental form quickly improves hydration and the absorption of other supplements that are taken with it. The end result is faster delivery of nutrients when and where you need them the most and the prolonged "pump effect" during your workouts. Our Glycerol is esterified with stearic acid to form Glycerol MonoStearate. Glycerol MonoStearate is a colorless, odorless and sweet-tasting flaky powder that is hygroscopic (it absorbs water from the air, so keep this tightly closed at all times).

Why are there calories and fat in GlycerGrow whereas other glycerol (or Glycerol MonoStearate) products do not mention calories or fat on their labels? Good question. Glycerol is a carbohydrate and stearic acid is a saturated fatty acid, when you combine them you get a fat called Glycerol Monostearate. As far as the FDA is concerned, Glycerol MonoStearate is a fat and therefore results in calories, 9 per gram. But you have heard that saturated fat is bad for your cholesterol? True, in most cases, but not with stearic acid. Stearic acid is one of the only saturated fatty acids that actually have a neutral or cholesterol-lowering effect on serum cholesterol levels in human studies.

***now that i'm off of losing weight, i LIKE the idea of holding a lot of water, especially when it's in the right places. and man, i know that GMS in the WTF brought me some mad fluid pumps from the first time i used it. and seeing as how your doses are more generous than theirs, i think i'm gonna run Glycergrow next order, which will likely be in about a month or so.

say word, son!
Sounds awesome man. Glad you had a positive reaction to the GM, and also thinking abou the GG. Have you tried Flood? That gives me some great pumps as well. :thumbsup:

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established

wow man! we both must love sunny in philadelphia!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
White FLOOD packs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only $14.99 plus shipping for a weeks worth of each. Now you can try for a good length of time before committing to a purchase on Nutraplanet or simply buy them when you need to travel and dont want to bring a whole tub with you:

The Starter Pack includes 7 single serving packets of the following 3 products: Green MAGNitude (Sour Green Apple), Purple Wraath (Purple Lemonade) and White Flood (Tablets)

Controlled Labs

this is in addition to the other starter pack we have: 7 single serving packets of the following 3 products: Green MAGNitude (Sour Green Apple), Purple Wraath (Purple Lemonade) and REDuction (AM/PM)