dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep...going to use Entice for another product. Renegade sounds more manly.

Anyway, this is a VERY strict test. It requires extensive self-awareness, and excellent observation skills. You will need to be quite aware of your own mood, as well as the standard effect you have on females.

I would prefer a mix of single and married testers, including at least one tester that has been married for a LONG while.

Each tester will be given one 5 ounce Soap Disc containing the POTENT masculine pheromone, androstenone, in an intoxicating scent combination that can only be described as "UberMasculine." There is dominant scent of New Leather, with some secret underlying notes.

Instructions:

You will plan your evenings ahead of time, making sure to shower with the soap (rub the soap until it lathers, put the soap UP, but continue rubbing the lather into your skin. It does get extremely thick without adding more soap) as soon as possible before your date.

Do NOT mention anything to the significant other about the experiment. Objective behavioural feedback is essential to the success of the product.

You will note levels of talkativeness, touching, attentiveness, general affection, response to your advances, your OWN mood/confidence, and HER mood/response. This is crucial, guys...the affects of pheromones are very dependent on many factors, including how you carry yourself. They WILL affect you, as well as her.

You don't need to update every day, but after every "encounter"

Single guys - you will be considered if you work/school in an environment with many females working closely, have a steady GF or date, and maybe one person that is unattached and entering a club type atmosphere.

Apply away.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I got a steady GF. I go to UT (hot ladies everywhere).

I'm the perfect candidate.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am currenty exploring the relm of the "dating scene" as i have just recently broke it off with my ex of almost 2 years. I work in an environment where i come in contact with females a lot, as well as goto school 2 nights a week and have contact with women there.

I am also seing/hangin out with a women right now that i have been friends with for about 2 years, we arent serious but there is attraction, so id like to see how this works as shes not shy when it comes to me. Im a very social but laid back person, i know how females generaly react around me and how i am around them.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Hold on... so us guys are supposed to be able to not only read the girls/women we're with, but notice changes too!?

Dsade, sometimes you ask too much of us.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Dsade,

I have been with my woman for over 10 years. I work as a security guard in a state office building 2nd shift. Everyone who comes in or out has to go by me. I know most of the women who work in the building and how they normally react to me.

I also run a small computer business during the day, and have contact with secretaries, housewives etc.

I think I'd be a great candidate for a tester. Thanks for considering me!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's a glimpse of what the final packaging will look like:

Attachments

tattoopierced1

right on man.. I'd like to throw my hat in the ring. I work with an office full of women, and am around women most of the day outside of work.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Frat boy (TKE) looking to try this. Sounds very interesting.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will throw my name in the mix.
I have been married for a little over 2 years, and I am always around her friends - so I think I can be completely objective and honest.
Let's do this!

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
I have been in a steady relationship for almost 3 years.I work with quite a bit of women.I also go to school ft at a college that was ranked number ONE in the country a few years ago for the best looking women!!!

:dance:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i'll throw my self in. i work in an office (as a financial analyst, so i am good at noticing things) with mostly women and go to college where the female population is about 65% and looking in my class of 20 right now there are 17 females lol. i also have a steady girlfriend who as of late isn't acting like she normally does to me so i think i will notice a big change. Normally im around alot of females even when I go out. I am also a bouncer so there r always chicks at the club lol.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Crader thought that anything with the word Renegade in it reeked of homosexual overtones, but I held my ground.:afro:

Right..you know I love renegades, rebels and rogues..lol

Rough08

Awards
I'm single and make it a point to go out at least 2-3 times a week. I've been in the pick-up game for a few years and think the 'none' based soap will work best for night game where masculine dominance, sexual energy, and physical escalation is rampant. I've used SOE and Chikara for about a year, and will lay them aside to test the 'none' based soap.

*Key* I know the mones are just an added bonus in your arsenal.

I understand they are not a crutch and you still have to display alpha male qualities, sense of humor, true male core, and not be a needy clingy male that is reaction seeking in the night.

Also I dabb a none based product "edge" under my nose for heightened arousal and aggression in the gym, I would be interested to see how this soap effects my own mood throughout the day and in the nightlife setting.

lawman24601

lawman24601

Awards
I too would like to throw my name into the basket. Just a month ago my ex broke off our engagement and relationship all together. I've used Chikara in the past with great success, In fact I was wearing Chikara in class when she, my ex approached me, for the first time.
I'm a second year law student surrounded by single females who get bored easily with studying...no complaints from me. haha.

Last edited:
GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Do NOT mention anything to the significant other about the experiment. But of course I won't.

You don't need to update every day, but after every "encounter." As you wish.

I'm putting my name in the basket as well. I've never actually used a pheromone product before... so I'm guessing it would have it's top effects on me. I am surrounded by women as well, and will make sure to carry myself well and everything else necessary to unleash the soap's full potential. I am very curious about this soap because let's face it... we all want chicks. Anything that can help with that and I want it. It seems legit enough to give it a shot. This is a very unique opportunity, I think you for this and your time, and I hope you will take me into consideration. I can't wait, and I hope the women will feel the same way. :D

Sincerely,

Green "The Matrix" Squats.

P.S. I am applying as a single tester with surrounding females. Thanks again.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Crader thought that anything with the word Renegade in it reeked of homosexual overtones, but I held my ground.

:afro:
Bwahahahahaha. Maybe I should apply some pheramones in that case... Wouldn't want Trauma to get the wrong idea...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bwahahahahaha. Maybe I should apply some pheramones in that case... Wouldn't want Trauma to get the wrong idea...

Even when Trauma has the RIGHT idea, he has the wrong idea...if you know what I mean.

::nudge nudge, Wink wink::

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm single and make it a point to go out at least 2-3 times a week. I've been in the pick-up game for a few years and think the 'none' based soap will work best for night game where masculine dominance, sexual energy, and physical escalation is rampant. I've used SOE and Chikara for about a year, and will lay them aside to test the 'none' based soap.

*Key* I know the mones are just an added bonus in your arsenal.

I understand they are not a crutch and you still have to display alpha male qualities, sense of humor, true male core, and not be a needy clingy male that is reaction seeking in the night.

Also I dabb a none based product "edge" under my nose for heightened arousal and aggression in the gym, I would be interested to see how this soap effects my own mood throughout the day and in the nightlife setting.
Excellent application.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, I'm a college student in his final semester of school. My classes are 95% female, and my clinical work is done in hospitals around a population of about 85% female. I am single and also in the pick up game, anyone who has read "The Game" knows how important the proper attitude is, now with this I'll be unstoppable :toofunny: ... Atleast my application is entertaining.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
this is the coolest Fin idea Ive heard in some time, RPN is the **** no doubt about it!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Hold on... so us guys are supposed to be able to not only read the girls/women we're with, but notice changes too!?

Dsade, sometimes you ask too much of us.
Just go . .

"baby, I just lathered up in some pheromone soap, so tell me how you feel by the end of the evening, OK ?!" :hammer:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just go . .

"baby, I just lathered up in some pheromone soap, so tell me how you feel by the end of the evening, OK ?!" :hammer:
Or you can ask "Are you planning on folding your panties up nicely and placing them on the end of the bed, or will you be begging me to tear them off of you?"

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I use Chikara in my daily regimen, how will this 'stack' with that scent?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use Chikara in my daily regimen, how will this 'stack' with that scent?
Chikara is an excellent "blended" pheromone, that sends multiple signals to different parts of the brain - including the message that you are attractive, well-bred, etc. The purely animal aspect of it is not as emphasized.

The Renegade is meant to send a signal of pure, primitive sex.

You can use Chikara, or even WAGG, to expand the signal and lessen the intensity of the alpha signal if you so choose, but I find the combination of the soap scent itself with the 'none undertone is something that just has to be experienced.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive never used a 'mone before and i usualy have pretty decent luck with ladies. So reguardless of if i get to test this or not ill be getting myself some of it along with Chikara to test!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way, these will ship on October 2nd....so you have until the 1st to apply.

October is going to be a BUSY month for us....slated to do 4 product releases as well as the Gut Health ad campaign.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even when Trauma has the RIGHT idea, he has the wrong idea...if you know what I mean.

::nudge nudge, Wink wink::
You're a clever one. I already told you though, i'm not sending you nude photos......:fool2: :toofunny:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're a clever one. I already told you though, i'm not sending you nude photos......:fool2: :toofunny:

Exactly!!! Because they are for me! :woohoo: :lol:

I kid i kid! :fool2:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to give this one a run, however .. Sound very interesting.

I'm a full-time student and i've got a part-time job. Females in my classes are plentiful, and @ work, five of my seven nearest co-workers are young women, so there's a lot of interaction . I've already set the 'alpha male' standard in the office where I work since I got there (no bs), and i'd love to see if Renegade wouldn't 'up' it a bit even.

Another reason for why I'm a viable subject. I've got this long on-and-off schpiel with an ex. We're together every weekend, but there's not always that 'umphh' .. if you know what I mean. Well, just not enough of it .. I'd love to see how Renegade would work after the traditional pre-bed shower when we're together.. "It's bedtime, babe!" ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the way, these will ship on October 2nd....so you have until the 1st to apply.

October is going to be a BUSY month for us....slated to do 4 product releases as well as the Gut Health ad campaign.
Yes, dsade is slave driving me........;)

I kid obviously. Busy month indeed, but very excited for it to unfold! :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hm. Does it work on guys too? Hoo Ha.
Usually my sense of humor is spot on...BUT...

assuming you are serious, and I am reading correctly...

This would work on, shall we say, submissive guys. Sorry, don't want to exclude any non-traditional types out there.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
im single now and im in a frat ! oh and did i mention dry rush is over!!!! i would love to test it for you and see how it works in my environment!

Thanks
GJJ

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
Sweet. You're spot on. This stuff is for pitchers. Count me in.

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
Here's my application:

I'm currently working things out with an ex-partner, but we're still unsure as to whether we'll get back together or just remain friends. I've been single for several months now and have a few female friends who are wanting to date, fool around, or whatever.

I do spend quite a bit of time at the bars, local university, and go to the clubs. I attend parties as well.

I'm usually around women who vary in age, anywhere from their early 20's to their late 40's. This is on a daily basis during the normal work week.

I'm online several times each day so updating a log wouldn't be a problem.

I would definitely not plan on telling anybody about the experiment.

I work in the law enforcement field, therefore having good observation skills is crucial. Observing the effectiveness of the pheromones on myself, women, other males, and in different situations will not be a difficult task.

Thank you for this opportunity if I'm chosen.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
well, im imp the dimp the ladies pimp
the women fight for my delight
but im the grandmaster with the pheromone soap
that shock the house for the young ladies
and when you come inside, into the front
you do the freak, spank, and do the bump
and when the sucker mcs try to prove a point

we're treacherous duo, Renegade’s the serious joint

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
On a serious note, I'm a single male that is a Food & Beverage Manager at a very large country club (7300 members). I interact with tons of female's each day. I'm also willing to hit the bar scene a little more to try it out.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I am always around women, I'm 21 and going to a university for my masters, I also work with a bunch of women, My friends call me the ultimate ALPHA MALE, but I would love to see how women respond to me, intimdation or more attraction.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, im imp the dimp the ladies pimp
the women fight for my delight
but im the grandmaster with the pheromone soap
that shock the house for the young ladies
and when you come inside, into the front
you do the freak, spank, and do the bump
and when the sucker mcs try to prove a point

we're treacherous duo, Renegade’s the serious joint
Yo "Hammer Time", is that you? :lol:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm definatly interested!! I've been with my better half for 6 years and I want to think I could pick up on changes in her so put me down for a tester. Would love to see how this works for all these younger cats chasing tail at the clubs....Damn I miss those days. Lmao

Rough08

Awards
Or you can ask "Are you planning on folding your panties up nicely and placing them on the end of the bed, or will you be begging me to tear them off of you?"

Haha... you just used a double bind, and I don't think it was by accident!

Hmm..I guess Dsade knows about conversational hypnosis!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha... you just used a double bind, and I don't think it was by accident!

Hmm..I guess Dsade knows about conversational hypnosis!
Pheromones aren't the only thing you should rely on. :)

NAS

NAS

Awards
I would be in for the test:
I check the boards atleast once a day.
Marketing major at a university, lots of ladies around.
no gf.
I can talk to any girl, 'they are all sisters'.
I get good responses but I dont get "approached" much by the ladies unless they are undesirable/fat.
Lots of people male and female say that I have a "presence", promote self-confidence.
Real good at reading people, from many classes, body launguage and many considerations are taken into account as to the persions behavior, mood, mindset.
...O and im on a bad dry streak.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3