RPN requests testers....Renegade Pheromone Soap

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. I'll announce testers when We get back from the gym.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  2. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'll announce testers when We get back from the gym.
    woot!!!
    •   
       


  3. I've been married 30 years, would I be a good candidate?

    :bruce3:

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    I've been married 30 years, would I be a good candidate?

    :bruce3:
    For suicide, maybe...

    LOL - I'm just joking! Congrats on that... It's been 2 years for me.

  5. i hope i get picked !!

    i will bring it on like donkey kong!


    lets beat some guts! lol

  6. i'm a college student, been going out with my girlfriend for 2+ years...

  7. Haha awesome idea for a product, congrats! I don't think anyone has thought to do a soap before but heck, might as well considering it coats the body. I like it.

    Interested to see results on this because I am a big believer in pheramones.
    PharmD

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    For suicide, maybe...

    LOL - I'm just joking! Congrats on that... It's been 2 years for me.
    Funny thing is there are days when.......................... ..

    :bruce3:

  9. It may be to late to be considered for testing renegade but I will throw in anyway I go to Ohio state according to men's health Columbus is the 2nd most sexual active city I go out to the campus bars at least 4 nights a week would love to try anything to give me a edge.

  10. I really wasn't joking in my application.My college was voted by playboy magazine to have the best looking women of any campus in the whole united states.

    regardless,good luck to all!

    hope im one of the chosen few!! :bruce3:
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'll announce testers when We get back from the gym.
    Damn, you stay at the gym a long time!

  12. Must be squat day :squat: 101,102,103

    :bruce3:

  13. We have most of them picked, but there is some last minute disagreement. We've been hit by some disappointing and unreliable testers lately, and considering the massive investment tha this product entails, quality and articulate observation is a must.

    Should be all picked here shortly.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  14. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We have most of them picked, but there is some last minute disagreement. We've been hit by some disappointing and unreliable testers lately, and considering the massive investment tha this product entails, quality and articulate observation is a must.

    Should be all picked here shortly.
    you should require pics too be taken of before and afters.. might get you some interesting pictures lol...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    you should require pics too be taken of before and afters.. might get you some interesting pictures lol...
    I am imagining something similar to the AXE body spray ads...

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9tWZB7OUSU"]YouTube - The axe effect - Women[/ame]
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  16. I have done for rpn products under a diff name on another board.Went pretty well!

    this product looks very promising!

    like I said would be my very 1st log on here!

  17. Ok...here we go:

    jmh80, Johnjessica, Ev52, stormecho, Rough08, Iron Lungz, DrkZooLander, RedwolfWV, 3clipseGT

    More than I expected to test out, but as mentioned we wanted as big a variety of sexual "situations" as possible, to both judge effectiveness and best circumstantial use for the product.

    This won't go out until AFTER we get back from the Olympia, but go ahead and PM name/address to me or crader.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. 9 testers! Wow, next month on AM is gonna be filled with innuendo, cheesy pick up lines, and hopefully ridiculous stories! I can't wait.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  19. I might just include bottles of Slick Pleasures with the soap samples....MIGHT.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    9 testers! Wow, next month on AM is gonna be filled with innuendo, cheesy pick up lines, and hopefully ridiculous stories! I can't wait.
    Looking forward to reading about these encounters(logs?). It will be nice to get a good cross section of guys to comment honestly and give us, as dsade put it, "Objective behavioral feedback" and to "note levels of talkativeness, touching, attentiveness, general affection, response to your advances, your OWN mood/confidence, and HER mood/response."

    PHF Rep


  21. YES!
    Good to hear!
    PM sent.

  22. I have a steady GF who works for AX. Actually looking to get married sometime in the near future.. I would love to give this stuff a try. I've used pheramone cologne in the past with some success... add my name to the list or whatever. thanks

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ok...here we go:

    jmh80, Johnjessica, Ev52, stormecho, Rough08, Iron Lungz, DrkZooLander, RedwolfWV, 3clipseGT

    More than I expected to test out, but as mentioned we wanted as big a variety of sexual "situations" as possible, to both judge effectiveness and best circumstantial use for the product.

    This won't go out until AFTER we get back from the Olympia, but go ahead and PM name/address to me or crader.

    good luck to all the testers!

  24. Wow! Thank you Dsade! PM on the way.

  25. Congrats and good luck to all the testers...GET IN THERE.

  26. Thanks Dsade!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I might just include bottles of Slick Pleasures with the soap samples....MIGHT.

    Slick pleasures would be awesome I would love to log that also..lol Sorry it took so long to get my address in Ive not been on due to beig at hospital with baby for last week or so. Thanks again can't wait to get product.

  28. Congratulations to the chosen testers! I'm looking forward to seeing the reviews and wish the testers the best of luck. I actually purchased a few bottles of some different pheromones and would like to see how the soap competes.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Slick pleasures would be awesome I would love to log that also..lol Sorry it took so long to get my address in Ive not been on due to beig at hospital with baby for last week or so. Thanks again can't wait to get product.
    We just got back today so we hope to catch up quickly! Whats wrong with your baby??!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    We just got back today so we hope to catch up quickly! Whats wrong with your baby??!
    He was born with a condition called hypospadious I think I spelled that right, they had to go in and correct it before he got any older or he would have had to stay that way. Hes ok now though thanks.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 07:30 AM
  2. RPN's Renegade Pheromone Soap
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 250
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 01:44 PM
  3. RPN's Renegade Pheromone Soap.
    By Iron Lungz in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 10:30 AM
Log in
Log in