PROMO: The "Big Picture" Stack

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I'm calling this bad boy the "Big Picture" Stack (BPS for short)--ya know, looking at the whole of the pre-, intra- and post-workout picture. This is a critical time for the lifter--many would argue, the most critical time nutrition-wise. And Corporate's got a very solid lineup that covers all three periods.

So the products involved are gonna be Shock Therapy, Animal Pump, Intra-Aid, and Torrent. 2 winners will get their chance to run the "Big Picture" Stack here on AM--your choice of either Animal Pump pre- or Shock Therapy pre-, plus Intra-Aid and Torrent. If ya run the Pump version, this package retails for $171.85. If ya choose Shock, it's a $167.65 dollar value. Either way, it's win-win.

As this is also in honor of Intra-Aid (NP is gonna be bringing it in) just tell us what you wanna try Intra-Aid and why you think it's gonna be a solid contribution to the intraworkout category. Also tell us why you wanna run this stack, and which specific pre-workout supp you want. That's it.

If ya win, all you gotta do is run a separate log detailing your workout and your "Big Picture" Stack use. Simple. Yeah, the usual limitations apply--gotta be 18 years old, U.S. addy, etc.

Promo closes 9/29/08.

For reviews on each of the supps:
Animal Pump
Animal Pump: Official Feedback Thread - the F O R V M

Shock Therapy:
Reviews: Shock Therapy - the F O R V M

Intra-Aid:
Intra-Aid: The Offical Feeback Thread - the F O R V M

Torrent:
Torrent: The Definitive PWO Shake - the F O R V M
Torrent - the F O R V M

Pump or Shock?
For those who are looking for suggestions comparing Shock Therapy to Animal Pump:
Animal Pump vs Shock Therapy and/or Storm? - the F O R V M

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, this is a hell of an opportunity. Man, if I was not already in for another log, I would be all over this. Good luck to the 2 winners, great opportunity

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Dayum!!! I may have to check my eligibility for this one!!! This is off the charts!!!:jaw::box::box::woohoo::head:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Sick opportunity for 2 lucky people to get their swole on here!

Hg

cellerator65

Awards
damn, great opportunity for you guys... i'd love to join this one, but i just won my intra-aid, i cant be greedy... can i? haha

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a great opportunity that I can't pass up putting in for. I have always used pre-workout supps and until recently have not been using intra or post workout supplements. Currently I run NO-Shotgun preworkout, AEN Intrabolic intra-workout, and MHP Dark Matter post workout. I'm really liking the overall stack, but keep hearing how great torrent is and would love to try it. I will be concentrating more on these three times of supplementation and leaving the other stuff alone. I have spent lots of money on trendy supplements that are hot at the time, but none ever really work as they should. I'm sticking to the three basics now and this stack is all of them in one. I would be interested in using Animal Pump over Shock if I am chosen because Shock is a little too strong in the stim department for me. I didn't get picked to try intra-aid in that promo, so maybe i'll get lucky this time and get 3 great products. I'm most interested in comparing intra-aid to probably the number one intra-workout supplement IntraBolic to see how they compare to each other.

Heres a couple logs i've done. There are more, but didn't feel like searching any longer.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/92724-new-nos-ether.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/87428-hemodraulix-log-joebo.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/84583-p-slin-diesel.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/83825-p-slin-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78934-get-diesel-r4w.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/76386-drive-log-joebo.html

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I would love to run the Animal Pump stack. I have had the opportunity to try a sample of Animal Pump, and it made me hungry for more.

I have also been researching the efficacy of having a shake during my workout. Intra-aid has an awesome nutritional profile, and seems like a great way to satisfy my curiosity regarding a during workout supp.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
OH BOY! APP WILL BE COMING SOON - I'll tell you why I want to try Torrent right now...I have heard...this stuff works great...AND...it tastes like candy!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
OH BOY! APP WILL BE COMING SOON - I'll tell you why I want to try Torrent right now...I have heard...this stuff works great...AND...it tastes like candy!
Read that one a little closer bro, your close ;)

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Read that one a little closer bro, your close ;)
Yeah I read it, but I'm not just interested in the Intra-Aid, Im interested in everything, so I wrote a little something for the Torrent first.

Sorry I sometimes get excited :woohoo:

EasternLEGEND

Awards
Looks like a great opportunity i will put an app up.:dance::dance:

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Here we go.

First I want to say that even though the only product question is on Intra-Aid, I really am interested in all the products equally. The AP, and Torrent have had great reviews here on AM, and for that reason the stack I would like to run would be:

-Animal Pump
-Intra-Aid
-Torrent (In Green Apple Avalanche, If that matters)

Before explaining why I am so interested in the Intra-aid I will let you know what interested me in the Torrent, and Animal Pump.

Animal pump has been something Ive been keeping my eye on lately, and after I try the free sample I received yesterday I am sure everything I have thought about it will be proven true. With the multiple complexes, three separate type's of creatine, antioxidants, and even more, this supp really screams that it is the real deal.

Torrent, well I can't lie, although I am interested in the many beneficial ingredients found in this supp such as the, WPH protein blend, 8,000mg of leucine, and WMS...to tell the truth, I really just want to taste it. I have heard this stuff taste like candy, people force themselves to have a good workout so they can reward them self with this supp (yeah it's true, an AM member posted it here). I have used WMS in the past and the fact the Universal discovered a way to cover the taste of that alone is a remarkable

And Finally, Intra-Aid. With my workout's lasting around 1.5 hours, sometimes by the end, I just feel drained, and the exercises I saved for last usually get a sub-par workout because of this. Intra-Aid's blend of electrolytes, BCAA's, EAA, and especially beta alanine make an attractive blend of compounds to have in the arsenal. Not only this but its stimulant-free (which is a plus for me as it would not need to be cycled). I really do think Universal created a winner with this product.

Its not asked for but:

HEIGHT: 6'0"
WEIGHT: 196

And just to note, yes. I am a relatively new member. I have been around AM for a few months just taking in all the info I could get, and I have been doing the same for a year or two on ProMuscle. I realize that this may negate my chances at winning this contest, but I would like to say that I have found a great forum, with great members, and I am here to stay. I would love to be able to kickoff my time here by logging what potentially seems to be the best pre, during, and post workout stack available.

WHEW...Ok, End.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey well i gotta put in an app for this one!

Okay so im just gonna be straight forward, no fancy stuff here. Id like to run the stack with Animal Pump for preworkout choice. I got a sample of this and i was just blown away. Ive tried many NO pump prewo products and ive been impressed by a few but with the Animal pump sample the pump was just different http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/102286-piston-animal-pump.html

Now for the Intra-Aid.... Its been a long time since ive used a intraworkout supp. The last being Xtend, so i basically run my workouts on water lol. I take an occasional stim (not too much) prewo and i depend on that to carry me thru. Thing is sometimes i feel myself craving to eat or somehow a way to get more nutrition to my muscles during the ending portion of my usual 1.5 hr workouts. What shocked me is Intra aid actually carries nutrition in it and not just BCAA etc, it actually has carbs and protien in what looks like the right amount! I recently fell in love with Beta-alanine thru AMS Hypertrop-X and im now a big believer in BA. Id like to see what an intraworkout supplement can do for my workouts. Not to mention this stuff is pretty exclusive....

Currently not taking anything but antioxidants post workout with carbs and protien. Torrent could add something extra here for me.

I won a promo by Universal a few weeks back for Animal Pak. I have been using Multis for years now and I always wanted to see what the Pak was about, lucky for me the generosity of Universal let me try a tub. I really feel this is the top multi on the market. I feel so well covered with it in many ways.

The main reason for wanting to log this stack is just my trust in Universal. They give me a strong vibe of great products being put out by them. Supp budget isnt all that, pretty non existant so getting hooked up is always nice :D

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
Another great opportunity from the Animals. I'd love to enter into this, but I'm looking forward to trying out the new Intra-Aid. Thanks again for that opportunity! I really appreciate it! Good luck to those who enter this promo.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I won a promo by Universal a few weeks back for Animal Pak. I have been using Multis for years now and I always wanted to see what the Pak was about, lucky for me the generosity of Universal let me try a tub. I really feel this is the top multi on the market. I feel so well covered with it in many ways.
Definetly agree on this one! Animal Pak is actually the only supp I take that will never let me supply run out, in fact, i just restocked for a little while:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I read it, but I'm not just interested in the Intra-Aid, Im interested in everything, so I wrote a little something for the Torrent first.

Sorry I sometimes get excited :woohoo:
Ain't nothin wrong with that!

Nice entry up there BTW :thumbsup:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Keep um coming fellas. Some good entries already. This is a sick stack, jump on this!

Hg

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
ANIMAL PUMP​
INTRA-AID
TORRENT

INTRA-AID

I feel that the Intra-Aid is the work-horse of this hole stack it offers countless advantages compared to competing brands. The mot important factor which makes me want to run this stack is how Intra-aid ensures you get a 100% out of every workout and no exspence is spared to ensure it. With a line up of ingredients such as Hydrolyzed whey, EAAs, BCAAs, electrolytes, carbs and ergogenic agents you know your putting something good into your body. Everyone knows theres an "anabolic window" and it becomes a task to get all the nutrients you need in with this small window of time,but heres were intra-aid steps in and hits it from every angle. Without intra-aid you may usually have to take/eat/drink numerous things to get the require amount of nutrients needed. I also love the fact you dont have to take the product on non-workout days which saves me money.lol Also this product works wether im on a cutting cycle or bulking either way it works the same.

ANIMAL PUMP & TORRENT

I've not had the pleasure of trying Intra-aid yet ,but I have used these two great products for somtime now. Animal Pump is great! It really turns the "Animal Switch" on for me. It does'nt take long to kick in and when it does your definatly seeing an increase in strength,vascularity and the over all pump you get while banging away at the weights. I've actually hit some personl best while using this product. I've also used Shock Therapy, but its a little to strong for me I even tryed doing half the recommended servings and It still made me sick and twitchy. The Animal Pump fits me good I have really grown to love it. As for Torrent this product is a great post-work out aid. It has great numbers when it comes to the amount of ingredient they put into this stuff while still keeping the taste great. One major thing I noticed while using it was its ability to help me break through any plateaus I encountered .

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, sick stacks! Good luck to the applicants! :D

Machine Mind

Machine Mind

Awards
Wow this blows my mind.

Why do I wanna try Intra-Aid? Well, for one I've been wanting to take advantage of the latest news regarding DURING workout administration of protein & carbohydrates. I tried IntraBolic but it just doesn't work for me, the taste is bad. I'd like to see what kind of goodness Universal has on the table for my intra-workout needs.

Why will it be a solid contribution to the intraworkout category? Here's my view: IntraAid doesn't have enough carbs (maybe enough to flavor it but not much performance benefit), and IntraPro lacks beta alanine and taurine. Intra-AID has the aminos, carbs, beta, and taurine all locked in for me to deliver straight to my body during intense iron-slinging sessions.

The Big Picture Stack? Couldn't be more well named...I'd love to try the Shock Therapy drink, get my kick in the ass and a mean pump going...then use Intra-Aid to pump all those nutrients into my working muscles. Then the "Torrent" of recovery nutrients washing over my torn fibers. Is there really anything else? Maybe the kitchen sink or the icin' on the cake.

Thanks for the opportunity to apply Universal, and keep up the good work!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
As this is also in honor of Intra-Aid (NP is gonna be bringing it in) just tell us what you wanna try Intra-Aid and why you think it's gonna be a solid contribution to the intraworkout category. Also tell us why you wanna run this stack, and which specific pre-workout supp you want. That's it.
I'm throwing an application in here because I definitely wanna try Intra-Aid due to all the beneficial ingredients in it for during your workouts. As I have said before, I ran Purple WrAAth before and had great results and would honestly like to compare the two to see which works best for me even though Intra-Aid is slightly different. From seeing how all of the reviews rave about the taste, I may be tempted to eat some of it with a spoon for a snack :p Also, I would love the extra pick-me-up and endurance boost this product would provide if I'm having an off day at the gym. I'm coming to the end of an X-Factor / Neovar stack and I feel these products would pick up perfectly to where that stack leaves off. The Animal Pump/Intra-Aid/Torrent stack interests me the most because I ran samples of Animal Pump and loved what it did for me in the gym. Thank you for considering me !

mdh84

Awards
This is definitely a stack that I want to put an entry in for. I have used pump and am currently using ST, and I can vouch that both are amazing products. I get the right amount of energy before a workout and get motivated to hit the weights. I went through a tub of Torrent but I don't feel like I got the full effects from it due to a halt in training for a few weeks. When I started to get into the habit of consistently using it, I ran out soon after. From my experience though it seems like a great product. The one I am really excited about is the Intra-Aid. I have wanted to get my hands on this for a while since it came out and cannot wait to try it. I think that this product will be very beneficial during a long workout. When I work out 2 muscle groups on the same day, I am usually pretty tired at the end and I don't think that I maximizing my potential at the end of the workout. I believe that Intra-Aid will help me to get through the entire workout with intensity. I heard that it tastes great as well! This is a great promo and thanks for the opportunity to try this out.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK here we go with my app. Why do I want to try this stack. Well, for one I am an animal pak user for life. I won a free can earlier and already reordered and love it. I tried the animal pump sample and was blown away. I have read nothing but amazing things about torrent....waiting fro the sample to show up to try it. I think I can run a great log for you guys. I am currently only running esseantials and looking for a natty run of sorts. I think I would go with the pump as I know it works for me but would love to try the ST. As far as intra-aid I am yet to use a "mid" workout supp. Have considered Xtend but never tried it but have heard great things. With the few reviews that i have read this sounds like a winner. I think that this stack could be a great overall natural mass builder. Hope I can test this for you guys.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
*Bump for more apps...*

There would be 2 more right now if we could enter ;)

Well, make that another one for B Con too, you know he'd jump on this if we were eligible ;)

Get them apps in folks. This is some serious stuff right here!

Hg

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
So the products involved are gonna be Shock Therapy, Animal Pump, Intra-Aid, and Torrent. 2 winners will get their chance to run the "Big Picture" Stack here on AM--your choice of either Animal Pump pre- or Shock Therapy pre-, plus Intra-Aid and Torrent. If ya run the Pump version, this package retails for $171.85. If ya choose Shock, it's a $167.65 dollar value. Either way, it's win-win.

How can you not apply for this one? honestly? I could not resist.It includes some of my absolute all time favorite supplements!

I would go with the shock therapy(grape)-intra aid-Torrent stack(cherry berry).
I have to say both flavors of torrent are great, I need a chance though since I have gone through so much green apple.Shock Therapy is one of my favorite supplements.The grape is very,very good!

I have used other intra workout supplements and they have contributed greatly to my gains/workouts! I am pysched at the chance to do this entire stack.I am convinced that this stack will produce some signifigant gains! serious ones at that!

thanks for the oppurtunity!!!! :bruce3:

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
also I have never ran a log ON this board so I would love to run t his as my first log on AM.Thanks again!

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
I would enjoy logging this stack with animal pump.

I have 3 modes of training. Heavy, really f'ing heavy, and this is gonna kill me.
I have alot of strength and power goals and am going to reach them even if it kills me.
I need to recover as quickly as possible.
I run a relatively basic Westside template, and then add in all the extra hypertrophy, power, plyometric, agility and sprint work my body can handle.
During my workouts, especially as they have gotten longer and more intense, I have a need for solid intraworkout supplementation. Currently I usually use a bcaa and carb shake. Intra-aid looks to have a great profile with its carb and protein/EAA blend.
After my workout My goal is to recover ASAP so I can get more sessions in ASAP. I'm a huge proponent of proper PWO nutrition to minimize recovery time and maximize results.
I've been interested in torrents profile but never ran it yet other than a few samples. I would love to get the chance.

I should also mention all the night time crime-fighting also takes its toll on me and would be a good test of this stacks abilities.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I just took your animal pump sample I got, and I'm about to head to the gym in about a half an hour...I'm excited!!! I kinda felt like a junky poppin' all those colorful pills though, ha.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
damn joebo, that "thing" is freaking me out! :fool2:

i'm sitting this one out since i recently won Intra-Aid and am already running this stack.
(and logging it along with ST and Pump)
great opportunity to run a solid stack!

to me, this stack really speaks about Universal Nutrition...
nothing flashy, nothing hokey, nothing trendy...
just three good products that will help your progress if your diet and training are in check.

props :thumbsup:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
damn joebo, that "thing" is freaking me out! :fool2:

i'm sitting this one out since i recently won Intra-Aid and am already running this stack.
(and logging it along with ST and Pump)
great opportunity to run a solid stack!

just three good products that will help your progress if your diet and training are in check.

props :thumbsup:

I will remove it once I have won...... Let not make things get any uglier in here!! LOL

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
This message is approved by U Rep.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I took the pump sample today, wtf!, I felt like i got strong/more focused as i was there longer + I got my entire workout done in around 20 minutes less than I normally do.

Whoever wins this stack is one lucky sob.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I took the pump sample today, wtf!, I felt like i got strong/more focused as i was there longer + I got my entire workout done in around 20 minutes less than I normally do.

Whoever wins this stack is one lucky sob.

That is what the A Pump does to me too bro. And when your done with your workout you are not even close to feeling ready to leave. You want to do way more sets. It's nuts...

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
P.S.

If I don't win, there's a slight chance I may develop a studder...puh-puh-puh-please don't do this to me. :D

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
P.S.

If I don't win, there's a slight chance I may develop a studder...puh-puh-puh-please don't do this to me. :D
I take it someone is a fan of the movie 'Big Daddy' :p

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
I am confused. I am new here and I know my chances of winning are slim to none but I really want to compare Intra-Aid to Intrabolic. I have been on Intrabolic for 4 months now. I would also like to compare Shock to SuperPump 250. I mainly got a burst of energy from it and nothing more.

I have benefitted greatly from intraworkout products and I think they are critical to one's quest for higher performance. I want to run this stack to cover all of my pre/during/post workout needs. Like I said earlier I really want to compare products.

Male
Stats-

5'8
185lbs
Soon to be bulking.

Recent max on deadlifts was 405lbs for 2 reps. I mainly train for strength but will probably turn towards a mixutre later on.

Virgin to Unverisal products minus the weight gainer.

Thanks

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pick the winners! haha i dont want anymore competition!!!! lol