PROMO: The "Big Picture" Stack

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. also I have never ran a log ON this board so I would love to run t his as my first log on AM.Thanks again!

2. I would enjoy logging this stack with animal pump.

I have 3 modes of training. Heavy, really f'ing heavy, and this is gonna kill me.
    I have alot of strength and power goals and am going to reach them even if it kills me.
    I need to recover as quickly as possible.
    I run a relatively basic Westside template, and then add in all the extra hypertrophy, power, plyometric, agility and sprint work my body can handle.
    During my workouts, especially as they have gotten longer and more intense, I have a need for solid intraworkout supplementation. Currently I usually use a bcaa and carb shake. Intra-aid looks to have a great profile with its carb and protein/EAA blend.
    After my workout My goal is to recover ASAP so I can get more sessions in ASAP. I'm a huge proponent of proper PWO nutrition to minimize recovery time and maximize results.
    I've been interested in torrents profile but never ran it yet other than a few samples. I would love to get the chance.

I should also mention all the night time crime-fighting also takes its toll on me and would be a good test of this stacks abilities.
    •   

3. Did I win yet?? lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Did I win yet?? lol

So many great entries to choose from.... gonna be a hell of a time selecting the lucky ones.

5. I just took your animal pump sample I got, and I'm about to head to the gym in about a half an hour...I'm excited!!! I kinda felt like a junky poppin' all those colorful pills though, ha.

6. damn joebo, that "thing" is freaking me out!

i'm sitting this one out since i recently won Intra-Aid and am already running this stack.
    (and logging it along with ST and Pump)
    great opportunity to run a solid stack!

to me, this stack really speaks about Universal Nutrition...
    nothing flashy, nothing hokey, nothing trendy...
    just three good products that will help your progress if your diet and training are in check.

props

7. Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post
    damn joebo, that "thing" is freaking me out!

i'm sitting this one out since i recently won Intra-Aid and am already running this stack.
    (and logging it along with ST and Pump)
    great opportunity to run a solid stack!

just three good products that will help your progress if your diet and training are in check.

props

I will remove it once I have won...... Let not make things get any uglier in here!! LOL

8. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    I will remove it once I have won...... Let not make things get any uglier in here!! LOL

ROTFLOL!

9. Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post

This message is approved by U Rep.
    •   

10. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post

Well then it gets my vote!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    sweet.
    Legion tested, U Rep approved

12. I took the pump sample today, wtf!, I felt like i got strong/more focused as i was there longer + I got my entire workout done in around 20 minutes less than I normally do.

Whoever wins this stack is one lucky sob.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    I took the pump sample today, wtf!, I felt like i got strong/more focused as i was there longer + I got my entire workout done in around 20 minutes less than I normally do.

Whoever wins this stack is one lucky sob.

That is what the A Pump does to me too bro. And when your done with your workout you are not even close to feeling ready to leave. You want to do way more sets. It's nuts...

14. P.S.

If I don't win, there's a slight chance I may develop a studder...puh-puh-puh-please don't do this to me.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    P.S.

If I don't win, there's a slight chance I may develop a studder...puh-puh-puh-please don't do this to me.
    I take it someone is a fan of the movie 'Big Daddy'
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  16. Talking

app will be up soon

17. I am confused. I am new here and I know my chances of winning are slim to none but I really want to compare Intra-Aid to Intrabolic. I have been on Intrabolic for 4 months now. I would also like to compare Shock to SuperPump 250. I mainly got a burst of energy from it and nothing more.

I have benefitted greatly from intraworkout products and I think they are critical to one's quest for higher performance. I want to run this stack to cover all of my pre/during/post workout needs. Like I said earlier I really want to compare products.

Male
    Stats-

5'8
    185lbs
    Soon to be bulking.

Recent max on deadlifts was 405lbs for 2 reps. I mainly train for strength but will probably turn towards a mixutre later on.

Virgin to Unverisal products minus the weight gainer.

Thanks

18. pick the winners! haha i dont want anymore competition!!!! lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    I take it someone is a fan of the movie 'Big Daddy'
    Haha, Ive seen it once or twice

BUMP!!! for the big picture!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    pick the winners! haha i dont want anymore competition!!!! lol
    Yes, just give it to myself and pistonpump and be done with it!! Or do I need to post more animated pictures??
  21. Thumbs up

A lot of good entries in here... Best of luck to all!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Yes, just give it to myself and pistonpump and be done with it!! Or do I need to post more animated pictures??

23. Just a few more days left... 9/29/2008 isn't that far off...

24. Hey! What is going on in this thread!?!?!

25. The ANIMALS are getting restless!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Hey! What is going on in this thread!?!?!
    If you pick me, ill send you nuddy pictures ose:

27. I figured this thing would at least be on page 4, by now...

28. Im excited for it

Similar Forum Threads

1. PUT YOUR BODY IN THE ANADRAULIC STATE! "PROMO"!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 10:30 PM
  2. Promo: "Train With The Pros" at the Arnold
    By naturalguy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 11:27 AM
  3. Seeing the forrest and the trees, "The Big Picture Stack"
    By futurepilot in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 07:56 PM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 12:11 PM
  5. Controlled Labs "Creative Picture" Contest!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 223
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 12:24 AM